It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When do you think the War with Iraq will begin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm just curious to see when everyone thinks it will hit the fan. Personally, I think we'll see a delay just as we did in Afghanistan, though not as long, probably just a few days....

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My guess would be within 24 hours of the deadline, sometime tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, since we have a 16 mile column of military equipment moving north out of Kuwait (read that on CNN.com) I think it will happen this evening. The only thing I think that migt slow that timetable would be the Schmalls that are taking place in the region.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hopefully, something will happen in our favour but if not...then probably in the next 24 hours!

I'll be the first to know in my family...i'm working at the navy base tonight!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hopefully, something will happen in our favour but if not...then probably in the next 24 hours!

I'll be the first to know in my family...i'm working at the navy base tonight!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
RS, is there any chance you will be called to some kind of duty, I'm not aware of the Scottish involvement. I remember you saying your boyfriend was active, I hope the best for him.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I couldnt vote, seeing as how there is no choice for "It's already started." It was inevitable, and was going to happen no matter what. The war has been going on ever since 1991, when it entered a low spot. Ever since then there have been embargoes, sanctions, bombing strikes and other things to attack Iraq in various ways. The war has been going on for a while, and this was just an escalation of the offensive.

XA
S

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I realize that...then the rephrase would be...
When do you think this latest escalation will commence, in so far as strikes on Baghdad itself?

new topics

top topics

join