It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness Accounts of the Tucson Shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Source

Rush transcript, video inside the link.

We turn now to one of the survivors of the Arizona shooting, Eric Fuller. He’s a 63-year-old disabled vet who had campaigned for Gabrielle Giffords. He was at the supermarket in Tucson Saturday to meet with Giffords. He was shot in the leg, wounded in the back. We spoke with him at his home in Tucson, and he described what happened.

ERIC FULLER: Once she walked up to me, she said, "I’ll answer your questions, but you have to wait." And there was a line forming up there, so I went over and I sat down and looked over my questions, only two of them, kind of long ones, and was trying to figure out which one and whether I should, you know, ask those questions, when I heard the sound of gunshots. And I looked over only about 10 or 15 feet away, where Gabrielle Giffords had been standing, and in her place was a very excited gunman who was athletically pumping out the rounds and pointing the gun at anybody that he could get a bead on.

People around me were being hit. I just dove for the ground. And while I was diving for the ground, a round hit me in the knee. I was conscious of that. And while I was on the ground, I guess another one, another round, hit me in the back. A fragment did; it hit me in the back. A woman went over and knocked the clip out of his hand. He was reloading. He had a Glock 9mm with a 30-round clip in it. And my thought on the ground was that he’s going to come and finish us off. But this woman knocked the other clip out of his hand. Then a couple of guys came along, bystanders, and they tackled him, knocked him to the ground.

There is more of this inside the link. I prefer not to comment much regarding this as yet. But my suspicion is indeed confirmed, Jared is not just 'focused' on Gabrielle when he did this, but on the crowd, too.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This sort of proves it wasn't political he just wanted mass death he had 2 31clips and 2 15 that's 92 bullets and he had a knife www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
And this is exactly why I conceal carry a .45.

Never know who's going to go bat**** , or when, or where.

new topics

join