It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for an explaination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theviking727
reply to post by mtnshredder

Basically a picture of the closet to see what comes out in the picture. I am not trying to be rude but the story is pretty much covered in the thread. thank you for reading and posting

No photographer here, just wondering why you had so many photos from one spot? You didn't mention that in your post, thats why I asked. Is it possible to post the other two shots without the face in it?
Are you saying the orbs are orbs and not a reflection?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

As I said earlier, I am not talking about the orbs on the wall. I credit the orbs to dust because I dont see anything there to cause me to think they are anything but dust. the pictures were taken in a story and a half house in the short eve side of the upstairs it is an attic closet. There is reports of a child seeing a man with no eyes that is to live in the closet, I captured a couple evp's earlier in the night. The first one was outside the door in the picture when I was asking the man to look out his door,I believe it said "go away". The second was across the hall after knocking on the upper attic door asking someone to knock back, I believe it said " why dont you go away". then before I left I climbed in the closet and was taking pictures toward the wall the length of the closet asking "him" to let me take his picture. I seen the orbs showing up on the camera as I was taking them but dismissed them right away. none of the 6 pictures were more than 15 seconds apart I believe, I would have to look at the time stamps again but I know none are more than 20 sec apart. I will post the other 2 pics on the link. thank you for your interest. If you can give me some insight on what this light colored object is it would be appreciated, I am not drawing a conclusion as of yet. actually it could be light from the flash reflecting, I can not state it is paranormal. but they are interesting none the less (to me at least
)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theviking727

Thnx for posting the other two pics. Here's what I'm seeing if you look real close at pic 5 I can still see a very faint image same as pics 1-4 but it's at a slighty different angle so it's reflecting less light perhaps or with door slightly open is the flash catching something in the closet and reflecting back to the door maybe? The reason you don't see it in pic 6 is the angle of the camera is pointing down a tad and about where the image starts in pic1-5 , the pic is cropped, so you're not seeing the same field of view that you see in the other pics. If you compare all the images in relation to the elec cord you'll see what I mean. I'm thinking you're seeing a reflection from inside the closet, my guess anyway. What is on the other side of the door when you open it, what's in there?
As far as the voice hmmm.... not sure.
edit on 18-1-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thanks everyone that posted and helped me out on this thread. I am going to call it a reflection off of the tape at the door. in response to mtnshredder on the other side of the door the room is pretty much empty except for some cardboard and such, the upstairs is not used other than storage. I hope to have some more in the future to share. Could anybody give me some advice how to upload audio recording to the site, also embed photos on here? Thanks again

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by theviking727

I don't see anything!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join