It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quite possibly most powerful conspiracy you will ever read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So a few weeks ago I was reading up on one of my favorite subjects, one that is extremely controversial and receives overwhelming rejection, Counter-enlightenment. However as I was skimming through some of the people who were influential to this movement I stumbled across a Frenchman Augustin Barruel.

As I was reading about him I decided to take a detour onto another link about his most infamous piece of literature. I entered the link with an open mind to what I might find within and discovered something very interesting. This literary work was the most powerful argument ever formed against the enlightenment, he collected his facts directly from the work of the philosophes of 18th century France and used the enlightenment principles against them.

Throughout his work he was using to his best ability with considerable evidence to prove that the Enlightenment and consequently the French Revolution was formed and staged by an alliance of Freemason, Illuminatis, and the Philosophes. A very shocking claim was that just 2 days after the fall of the French Monarchy, August 12, 1972, the Freemasons took to the streets and openly announcing their secrets for everyone to hear.

The Freemasons of every other nation remained silent still even after the Freemasons exposed their secrets in France. Three words were used that defined their secrets and their aspirations. “Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity” were blasting through the streets as their plans to finally overthrow all traditional society, specifically the monarchy and Christianity, to replace it with Republicanism and Secularism.

There was also the plan for the Illuminati which worked on the purpose of radicalizing the group and recruiting citizens to do their bidding. The main focus of the illuminati was ridding Europe of their opposition once and for all by any means necessary. This included mass murder, extreme violence against the church and monarchy, burning of books, persecution and slaughter of the opposition, and a complete overthrow of religion from society.

Freemasons were furious over Barruels book and its claims, they attacked it and Barruel saying his work is all false and his quotes of their work were taken out of context. Basically the point of his book was to prove that the Enlightenment was staged by the secret societies to overthrow European society at all costs and install their own new way of life using fancy new words and convincing the people to buy into a false sense of freedom.

Part 1, Anti-christian conspiracy
Part 2, The Antimonarchial conspiracy
Part 3, Antisocial conspiracy
Part 4, Antisocial conspiracy; Historical part

I strongly encourage you to bookmark those links and read the books. It is very important you understand why the revolutions occurred and who was behind all the principles almost all of us Westerners hold dear.

Here is also something that is very interesting which I have just stumbled upon. A physicist named John Robinson was very influenced by the works of Barruel that he had written his own book on the subject of Jacobinism’s control by the Freemasons and Illuminati. In 1798 Reverend G. W. Snyder sent Robinson’s book the President George Washington to read and President Washington sent a letter back to the reverend with his thoughts on the subject.

Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.
Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

My occupations are such, that but little leisure is allowed me to read News Papers, or Books of any kind; the reading of letters, and preparing answers, absorb much of my time. With respect, etc.

To Reverend G. W. Snyder

I would also like to add that I shall be reading the rest of the books since I do have enormous amounts of free time. When I am finished with all 4 of these books I shall create a thread to summarize them and lay out the conspiracy point by point. I do not know when this thread will be finished but it will not be any later than April. I still encourage you to read what you can of the books and form your own conclusions.
edit on 1/13/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thats like 3000 pages of read..

ill find my reading glasses, and report back in 2 years

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
cant you just read em and explain it in point form or a nice youtube video
ive got a beer in my hand and yeah its just too much work
kthnx

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Never heard of the man nor counter-enlightenment but thanks to you I now have and will be diving head first into this extraordinary topic. Thanks much for the links. Do you know if he has actual paper-published works? I love the smell of a good book!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

S&F Misoir!

I have bookmarked the links you have so graciously provided, as suggested, and will do my best to read them as time permits.

Thanks for finding this information and sharing it with the ATS community!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

There are paper books. You can purchase them Here or you could visit/call your local library and ask if they carry a copy of the book.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It just shows how smart the illuminate was back then. Can you imagine what they are up to these days. I will be reading more on this, thanks for the info. Good stuff a flag for you sir.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Misoir

Thats like 3000 pages of read..

ill find my reading glasses, and report back in 2 years

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Very interesting opening post Misoir, looking forward to reading it over the next few days, JFK now this, good that I love to read and learn new things. It seems everyone is involved in this. Haven't read much about the enlightment..

S&F

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Very interesting. It's kind of like the argument that now in America, this whole "waking up" phenomenon is just a planned psy-op. Sounds like an exact copy of how they started these revolutions in Europe; revolution has been the word on people's tongues in America... interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Once again, great find! I have some reading to do. What shocks me the most is the letter from GW confirming the existence of the "Illuminati".

Good stuff!

top topics

join