It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America taken over by World Wrestling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Have people noticed that politics in America resemble the Wrestling Events on TV?

They come out and read scripted attacks on each other, the winners have been selected the previous season for no other reason but increase ratings, they all work for the same bosses and no matter who wins the belt nothing changes?

It amazes me how many especially here get caught up in Obamas birth certificate or Palins cross hairs like the screaming fans at a wrestling match. Yall do know both are fake right?

While you scream and fight over your favorite character they rob you blind, pass more and more draconian laws and freedom slips through our fingers. We are a shame to the founding fathers.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
My boys love wrestling and the only thing the wrestlers steal from me is my occasional glance at my favorites that sends me in to delusional dreamland...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
LOL

Now that you mention it, Sarah Palin and Vicky Gurrero are eerily similar.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
My boys love wrestling and the only thing the wrestlers steal from me is my occasional glance at my favorites that sends me in to delusional dreamland...

I meant the politicos robbing us, at least the wrestlers work for a living

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

Well, we can always throw them in to the pit of a dozen wrestlers for the real deal match

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I was hoping to get some of the "my side walks on water yours eats babies" people to come here and explain just what the difference was between the two parties was...........maybe i need to work on my titles........lol

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

Sorry about that but mention the wrestlers and I kinda get sidetracked

new topics

top topics

join