It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Channeling To Find Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This was an experiment to channel information. It is a stream-of-consciousness writing exercise, where I just write what pops into my mind without conscious effort. For all I know, they all could be elements of a science-fiction story. At any rate, here they are.

Channeling Session #1
7/9/04

1. What will happen in 2012?
Worlds collide pyrennes mountains in sharp focus. Lights fade: pufft pufft puft. The sky will turn black and nobody will know why. Perhaps there is a perfectly normal scientific explanation for this? Try telling that to them. Dark for three nights (weeks months) � something happened in the world but we don�t know what because we can't get the news. Think of Krakatoa. Nerves are shattered, the sacred experiment � people in civilized worlds cannot deal with even a momentary period of uncertainty without going crazy. They want to let out the bombs: ooh, they are just looking for someone to hit, they feel so impotent. Who did this? God, or Nature? Who allowed this? How many dead? It is as if God pressed his fingertip upon the Earth, hard. Wiped out. It was an inevitability . But you must understand, there is a purpose for it. Just as when a personal crisis hits an individual to promote growth, so this. But it makes God look a little like a devil I know. True God is amoral, and then if we look deeper he is very good. But to get to the good, there is the stone amoral face of God. The victims are closer to you than you think. The part about the rapture, people disappearing yes it�s true but it is talking about a volume from a certain geographical land mass and then also from disease caused by the black smoke. The true danger is not up there but within. What to do? You will spontaneously change your point of view, or you will perish in madness. The deep Earth pressure drives the inner inhabitants out, and all is revealed in plain view; we get several long-standing questions answered in this manner. And then the there is the question of reactive phenomena that follows. So you see? You are being called now, pulled through the density of contemporary life in order that you will be prepared�you are prepared by knowing that when the sun turns black it is not a devil nor truly end of the world, but end of an era of the many in your lives & the lives of The Earth. The Earth is alive. It did this. The Earth is a fraction of the Godhead and is intelligent. It knows when to pull back. It will work with you if you show it confidence. But it works from the inevitable principle of life-from-death.

Think of this: you have religions based on the expectation of last judgement & the apocalypse. These are rather bulky religions in terms of number of adherents. And then suddenly there is a change in the natural order of things. It is a sign! Repent! And then: whose fault is this? And further: who stands to gain in a period of chaos? Governments clamp down on the populace. But it is like restraining a wild mare. Every group with an axe to grind, every segment cloistered away in cells angry�they all bloom in violence and power-grabbing. And where will you be?

And before you know it, it is over. The black cloud disperses, first a light black, a gray, and then the air is somewhat normal, though sooty & posing certain health dangers. Slowly, a normality is built. But nothing is ever really normal again. And all the alien business has come to light, so stick that in your pipe & smoke it.

December-January: it arrives like a babe just a little before. This is not Y2K. Check over your data again. It doesn�t start on a Monday and end neatly on a Sunday. A week has more than 7 days.

It is the biggest trauma modern man has faced. You may refer to it as a coming storm. Our president will be a female at that time. She will be in charge of global operations. Quantities in terms of geography will need to be redistributed. We will take in a quantity of the areas to foster & rebuild. You see how the pyramids are all that remains at the moment of the very ancients? How ancient structure in Iraq are recently destroyed by war? This is the eventual way of all artifacts. In years afterwards, we become less influenced by the Western Culture & even our speech becomes an amalgam of several cultures.

There is no bundle of light that saves you. You save yourselves. However, as a result of the coming storm, (dust storm, black storm) much suppressed information comes to light. This becomes crucial to taking you forward. We become convinced that the space program must move forward. We have less arable resources at the moment. In terms of religion, the Christians believe that the Apocalypse has already happened. It feels a bit finite. Religion becomes polymorphous & variable. There are several prophets & it does seem like deja-vu. Atlantis might have been more of a projection than anything else.

We were prepared with such events for several reasons. One was the prerogative of the Earth as a sentient being. Also, to push us to begin off-site colonization. And to change our mental patterns. Did Jesus come back? That great and powerful force was in a sense something coming back. Expand your allies.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
here's hoping. lol

i have no idea what wil happen, if anything does happen. i think i might be with friends and family on that date but im not going all out and building a bomb shelter.

my guess is it will be good, but then again when the calendar prophecized cortez coming to mexico he was supposed to be a god. they guessed wrong on that one lmao

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Krakatoa is a volcano that erupted in 1883, August 27th ( that freaks me out a bit, Aug 27th is my Birthday lol, I hope the dates not relevant!), It is also reffered to as the day the world exploded.
Krakatoa is located on the Island of Rakata in the Sundra Strait in Indonesia.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Cassie I enjoyed your post I'm sure your gift will benefit others. I use remote viewing as a way to project thoughts forward at times it has really helped me grow spiritually although I initially had only planed to learn Yoga relaxation techniques my propensity for it just surfaced. I can only compare it to exploration of an unknown continent. Lots of good fortune in your journeys may you find the answers .

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I just realized after waking up on Sunday with the station tuned in to the Discovery Channel that I've been writing about Mexico & the surrounding areas, and that it most likely is going to be a volcano the magnitude of a Krakatoa. When Krakatoa erupted, the effects could be seen as far away as Europe. One of the effects was a strange and frightening red color to the sky that did not go away for a period of time & freaked many people out. The famous painting "The Scream" by Munch, with its red sky, was painted to illustrate a person freaking out at the red sky caused by the Krakatoa volcano. In areas closer to Krakatoa, the sky hung heavy with black soot. These effects would be sufficient to freak people out in 2012 & might even cause a chain reaction of other unfortunate incidents. It would make sense to me that the Mayans would end their calender at the point where the area they were living in became completely devestated or destroyed.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
does anyone have a direct link to a straight-forward translation of the calendar, because i have only ever read speculation and stories about 2012 . plz someone what does the calendar actually say?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by junior_smith
does anyone have a direct link to a straight-forward translation of the calendar, because i have only ever read speculation and stories about 2012 . plz someone what does the calendar actually say?

Here ya go Junior

Mayan Calendar Link -- Plus a whole lot more about 2012

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Read the White Horse prophecy. I am St. Joseph and the world will not end it will be a rebirth of good and all will be pure again. Love will rule the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I find it interesting that you say there will be 3 days of complete darkness across the globe. I heard this from an old friend of mine who introduced me to the whole 2012 subject about a year ago.

He said it had something to do with the planets aligning (which will happen in 2012) but is there any proof or other scientific data that can back this up?

If it turns out that the year 2012 is a bad thing (asteroids, pole shifts, planet x etc) then of course, it could be because of volcano's erupting and throwing the ash into the air. I wouldn't rely on one's own prophecies though, I've had many that are yet to come true

Anyone else heard about this so-called 3-day of darkness

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
This was an experiment to channel information. It is a stream-of-consciousness writing exercise, where I just write what pops into my mind without conscious effort. For all I know, they all could be elements of a science-fiction story. At any rate, here they are.

Channeling Session #1
7/9/04

1. What will happen in 2012?
Worlds collide pyrennes mountains in sharp focus. Lights fade: pufft pufft puft. The sky will turn black and nobody will know why. Perhaps there is a perfectly normal scientific explanation for this? Try telling that to them. Dark for three nights (weeks months) � something happened in the world but we don�t know what because we can't get the news. Think of Krakatoa. Nerves are shattered, the sacred experiment � people in civilized worlds cannot deal with even a momentary period of uncertainty without going crazy. They want to let out the bombs: ooh, they are just looking for someone to hit, they feel so impotent. Who did this? God, or Nature? Who allowed this? How many dead? It is as if God pressed his fingertip upon the Earth, hard. Wiped out. It was an inevitability . But you must understand, there is a purpose for it. Just as when a personal crisis hits an individual to promote growth, so this. But it makes God look a little like a devil I know. True God is amoral, and then if we look deeper he is very good. But to get to the good, there is the stone amoral face of God. The victims are closer to you than you think. The part about the rapture, people disappearing yes it�s true but it is talking about a volume from a certain geographical land mass and then also from disease caused by the black smoke. The true danger is not up there but within. What to do? You will spontaneously change your point of view, or you will perish in madness. The deep Earth pressure drives the inner inhabitants out, and all is revealed in plain view; we get several long-standing questions answered in this manner. And then the there is the question of reactive phenomena that follows. So you see? You are being called now, pulled through the density of contemporary life in order that you will be prepared�you are prepared by knowing that when the sun turns black it is not a devil nor truly end of the world, but end of an era of the many in your lives & the lives of The Earth. The Earth is alive. It did this. The Earth is a fraction of the Godhead and is intelligent. It knows when to pull back. It will work with you if you show it confidence. But it works from the inevitable principle of life-from-death.

Think of this: you have religions based on the expectation of last judgement & the apocalypse. These are rather bulky religions in terms of number of adherents. And then suddenly there is a change in the natural order of things. It is a sign! Repent! And then: whose fault is this? And further: who stands to gain in a period of chaos? Governments clamp down on the populace. But it is like restraining a wild mare. Every group with an axe to grind, every segment cloistered away in cells angry�they all bloom in violence and power-grabbing. And where will you be?.....

Interesting channeling, but this is exactly what they want you to believe. It's called Mind Control and Projections.

You all humans think about 2012 and The End Of The World, etc, and thus it becomes real. You create your own future. You expect it to happen. And thus, it happens.

Please do wake up from your Matrix and go to the source of your thoughts/channelings/etc. Then, you will find that it's not yours. Those thoughts and ideas are not yours, they are planted into your heads and they will control your lives.
And thus, you are all used to create your own doom.

If you don't discipline your mind, you are just a tool.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
the mayan calender says that the world will end on December 21, 2012. people only think this because on December 21 , 2012 thats when the mayan people stop making the calender. So people come to think that that date is the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

yeah but do understand that technology and surpassing laziness is not an option. We keep making (inventing) stuff to indulge our boredom. That's a way of downfall of man...

but what i think whats gonna happen in 2012 is that another will come before us...maybe Venus and its evolution

[edit on 7-4-2008 by adkchamp]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Great channeling. You have managed to channel what you FEAR might happen. Your mind is full of 2012 theories about the end of the world, Nibiru planet alignment doomsday stuff that people are ranting/inventing and posting all over the internet. What you have done is to channel your subconscious interpretation of all those information.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
FYI. The Mayan Prophecies never say the World Will End or anything of that nature. It is all perspective.

They did say that 2012 is the end of a cycle. It's all circles folks, no beginning or end. Just points(moments) in time(matrix) for us to give these moments a name.

2012 is the end of the BIG cycle, then it starts all over again.

So PLEASE stop with this END of TIMES stuff.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by nuffsaid420]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
No good.

2012 is complete speculation hyped up by crazed out conspiracy theorists. Just try to find a shred of scientific proof, even the tiniest shred I dare you.

Review this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join