It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Apocalypse documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen this video about 2012 doomsday prophecy? Link to video

The documentary covers the Pole shift theory, magnetic field and it's link to earthquakes, famine, disease, which will lead to war for resources. Are the fault lines ripping apart? Could it be true? Is Bible prophecy being fulfilled? This documentary covers a lot in 1hr and 35min. Be sure to check it out!
edit on 12-1-2011 by TinFoilHatMan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Oh man, I do love a propaganda video! Part of me wants to think 2012 is all new-age Y2K-like hype.. but another part of me wants to believe some sort of global change is about to happen....

*grabs popcorn*

EDIT: just off the first couple of seconds, you GOTTA think Project Blue Beam with all the scripture quoting.. but any rate, scripture is always being interrupted, and the end of days ain't yet (or is it?
)
edit on 12-1-2011 by igigi because: .

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by igigi

meh... Y2k was all dear mongering and lies. Atleast 2012 has significance.
Y2K was all about "oh man i wounder if this computer, can process millions of bytes a second, will freak out when 2000 hit thinking its 1900, because you know all computers only read the last 2 digits..."

Atleast 2012 is thousands of years of hype, and from acient cultures not in just one place, but all over the world...

I always hate the Y2K comparison. I'm a network admin, and in those days, all you did was go to the clock and let it read to four digits in the year instead of two... Then we told clients they were Y2K Compliant and made them pay...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
reply to post by igigi

meh... Y2k was all dear mongering and lies. Atleast 2012 has significance.
Y2K was all about "oh man i wounder if this computer, can process millions of bytes a second, will freak out when 2000 hit thinking its 1900, because you know all computers only read the last 2 digits..."

Atleast 2012 is thousands of years of hype, and from acient cultures not in just one place, but all over the world...

I always hate the Y2K comparison. I'm a network admin, and in those days, all you did was go to the clock and let it read to four digits in the year instead of two... Then we told clients they were Y2K Compliant and made them pay...

yeah, agree.
im my opinion, I dont think that anything BIG will happen on 21.12 2012. people are talking about the doomsday and other things...but im prepared for martial law, I have my reserves of food for lets say few weeks, but thats it.

will look at the video tonight, thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
They need to put more pleasant music on these documentaries... instead of instilling fear, instill a sense of hope.. because if what they're saying is true, that's what we'll truly need.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

Yeah, Y2K was much to do about nothing; lazy ass programmers trying to save precious bytes.. Cataclysmic Doomsday? We'll see! heh

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55

The documentary covers the Pole shift theory, magnetic field and it's link to earthquakes, famine, disease, which will lead to war for resources. Are the fault lines ripping apart? Could it be true? Is Bible prophecy being fulfilled? This documentary covers a lot in 1hr and 35min. Be sure to check it out!

Striking video. One I havn't seen. Believe me I've done some digging . Good find . Star, Flag, Friends list and a cookie. Thank you for sharing.

edit on 12-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Does this stuff about pole shifts, natural disasters, and bible prophesy ever end? I have been hearing these exact same things for well over a DECADE now. They were supposed to have occurred ANY SECOND now since waaaay back then!

There is also an end-time verse in the bible and on ancient calendars that says clearly that all attractive women in the end days will be squeezed to death by their clothing!!! The only way to be "saved" is for all attractive females to strip out of all clothing and exist in only lingerie or bikinis!!! Aliens have confirmed it as well as ancient time-travelers!!

Ok gals, you heard the newest end-time prophesy, get to stripping!!

Woo-hoo!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Funny I have yet to see a positive respoinse from you on anything. I wonder about you and your negativity. Does it make you feel better about yourself, to put others down any way you can? I don't mean to charge you with contempt. Perhaps if you only responded when you liked something for awhile. Maybe it's just what I've seen and I havn't seen it all. Hope so.........

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Funny I have yet to see a positive respoinse from you on anything. I wonder about you and your negativity. Does it make you feel better about yourself, to put others down any way you can? I don't mean to charge you with contempt. Perhaps if you only responded when you liked something for awhile. Maybe it's just what I've seen and I havn't seen it all. Hope so.........

Are you angry mr randyvs because I show up in your threads to bring reality to them? You know, the threads where you are simply unable to reply in any other manner but insults and nonsense. You always fail to answer any real questions and you duck out of them all the times when folks like myelf ask real questions, with your tail between your legs. If my replies to your nonfictional views shatter your fragile beliefs and make you angry, I apologize. Awww, pooh wittle wandyvs, puwease forgive me!

Randyvs, you are one of these end-time prophecy believers, so please tell us your take on this thread. It should make for a fulfilling discussion chief.
edit on 12-1-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Funny I have yet to see a positive respoinse from you on anything. .........

And more nonsense to boot, nothing new, SIGH. If my replies get nothing "positive", then why does my Star-to-Posts ratio make yours look like, well less than desirable. If my posts lack any "positivity", than what do you call yours? I notice you fail to make at least equal Post-to-Stars ratio.

...only asking this because you love going off-topic all the time, and cannot stay on topic ever. So this is an on-your-level type of question.

edit on 12-1-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Angry? NoNoNo Not at all young man.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
And more nonsense to boot, nothing new, SIGH. If my replies get nothing "positive", then why does my Star-to-Posts ratio make yours look like, well less than desirable. If my posts lack any "positivity", than what do you call yours? I notice you fail to make at least equal Post-to-Stars ratio.

o.k. I'll say it then...

"Funny I have yet to see a positive respoinse from you on anything."

On topic:

Have yet to see this motivational piece...check it out tonight. Thanks OP.
edit on 12-1-2011 by facelift because: font/on topic

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Great video really enjoyed it, made me forget my own miserys for the moment.

There is a lot of interesting material in the video.

Yeah thought provoking stuff.

Undoubtedly at some point in the future something like this will happen but it could still be a few hundred years from now.

Did make me wonder though, if they where looking since the 70's for planet X and just saying they found it, they must have simulated in detail its effect. Wonder which part of the planet gets off the lightest.

edit on 12-1-2011 by kode because: cause i got paranoid

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why are so many people afraid of the pole shift? We already know of two pole shifts in our history and it's inevitable. The most intelligent minds in the world are measuring these changes, and we're in for another. Are we so ignorant to think "oh no, it couldn't possibly be our generation that experiences this"...as if we're untouchable. Some generation has to go through it, so why not ours. Who cares, it's a natural occurrence. The world is just a big human infestation anyways, to the point where one side of the world suffers beyond comprehension while the other side gloats in greed; this world needs a good cleaning and a fresh start.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There is a difference between pole shifting which it moves an x a number of miles each year and pole flipping which is what people keep getting confused. In Pole Flipping the north and south magnetic poles switch, which is caused by the outer shell of the earth (what we're on) to slid 90 degrees.

It would cause Antarctica to shift towards to where are equator is now. Just imagine it melting and whatever countries that get shifted upwards to freeze over in thick layers of snow and ice. The whole ecosystem would be changed because the Northern hemisphere would now be at the equator and the tropic areas would be towards the bottom where the south pole would be. It would cause species to die off because they wouldn't be able to adapt quick enough, or flee to warmer areas.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This documentry is a bit touch and go. Its been on the net for about 2 years and the group called saint brigitta produced it.

Go on youtube and type in saint brigitta or bridget and you will find alot of mixed reviews, basically there supposed to be devil followers that use the word of got to lour you in. So there some fraudes and should be viewed as entertainment purposes only.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepestOne
This documentry is a bit touch and go. Its been on the net for about 2 years and the group called saint brigitta produced it.

Go on youtube and type in saint brigitta or bridget and you will find alot of mixed reviews, basically there supposed to be devil followers that use the word of got to lour you in. So there some fraudes and should be viewed as entertainment purposes only.

Christian Fundamentalist view anything Satanic that doesn't fit their view. I know they have a great disdain for Catholicism, just look at Chick Tracts.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

There will be no apocalypse in 2012 - at least, nothing special that is not already happening. Wars will come, but they will be about water in the future instead of about oil and energy resources. Which bible prophecy did you have in mind? There is an awful lot of them; unfortunately none that says in AD 2012 the world will end and Jesus will return to judge the living and the dead. I made my first thread today about the ancient oracle of Delphi: prophecies and predictions and oracle judgments are totally bogus. The clever ancient Greek priests of Apollo had all their bases covered; they had the perfect prophecy that is always right and comes true no matter what. The question was: There is a war coming and I have to serve in the army. Will I survive the war? The answer was "simple" and straightforward, yet, the devil is always in the fine print. A simple addition of a comma or ommiting it changes the whole answer which is either: "You will go and you will return; you will not perish in the war." or "you will, but you will not return; you will perish in the war." Win-win situation for the priesthood of Apollo. The same applies IMHO to every other religious prophecy.
edit on 13/1/2011 by WalterRatlos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

join