It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead birds and fish, the WRATH of Jehovah God!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dont be diswayed by non-believers op, those of us who read the bible and did alot od studding know we are in the long slow decline god gives us to turn to him. It is quite obvious we are in th end times. Wether a person believes in god or mother nature, the end is comming real fast in worldly time. It has been a constant and never ending decline of every aspect of this world. From family to money to health to ecosystem to all aspects. A person would have to be brain dead not to reconize the end of our times. nothing can stop this.

WATCH CLOSELY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, AND THE MIDDLE EAST. soon the last war will break-out

To those who mock a christian expressing their beliefs of GOD ALMIGHTY without even reading and studding the bible will be very sorry. it is rememberd always and you will have to be accountable for your action. Only an evil self serving person would comment and make fun of something he knows nothing of the bible. In other words keep your mouth shut punks and maybe you will be enlightened. DID YOU READ THE BIBLE??

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24ebb6a6386e.jpg[/atsimg]

When it comes to claims in relation to wars, it would be kinda nice to base an opinion on FACTS, REALITY, LOGIC, and RATIONALITY rather than blind belief!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
PoorFool wrote: ["I'm not going to accept a god out of fear."]

Randyvs answered: ["Nor does God want you to."]

Always interesting to see christians flittering between acceptance of OT or not.

When 'original sin' is on the agenda, the old schizoid madman from genesis (the same guy as in the rest of OT) is ever so housebroken in spite of: Grovel or you'll have it coming.

When the christianities are confronted with contemporary humanitarian principles the same guy is wine and roses and can only be considered from a NT perspective.

(I am aware, that there exist various 'explanations' for this amongst the 34.000 christianities. Some of them possibly even slightly rational with so many to choose between).

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Re Itsawild1

You wrote:

["To those who mock a christian expressing their beliefs of GOD ALMIGHTY without even reading and studding the bible will be very sorry."]

What about those who DO read the bible and find justifications for their mocking. Will they be even worse off? Or does it give stars just to read the bible no matter what your conclusions on it are?

You christians always have such interesting theological points (and threats) and so many fascinating assumptions. Did they ever settle on the one with angels on a pin? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have this for the nay sayers.

Just click you tube link top left of screen
edit on 11-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

And then we have this also.

I admit her voice is hard to listen too.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh yeah, we all know what kind of an "expert" Kirk Cameron is

Anotherone of his hilarious appearances:

edit on 11-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Thanks OP for providing this verse. Pay close attention to the Hosea chapter 4 prophecies. Originally they applied to Israel but the principle is general enough for todays situation I think:

There is no faithfulness, no love,
no acknowledgment of God in the land.
2There is only cursing,a lying and murder,
stealing and adultery;
they break all bounds,
and bloodshed follows bloodshed.
3Because of this the land mourns,b
and all who live in it waste away;
the beasts of the field and the birds of the air
and the fish of the sea are dying.

There is a cause and effect between faithlessness, bloodshed and adultery and the desolation of the land, with birds and fish dying. I fear what may be coming next, though I've long expected it. It's just a matter of time before the Godless and crazed liberals self destruct via God's judgment. It's an immutable law of the universe that if you pile up sins you will eventually receive sorrows. In this case it will manifest itself in the fiery cleansing of liberals from the land. The nukes will core out the infested liberal strongholds in our ruined urban centers. I take absolutely no pleasure in such a horrific end and truly wish we could find another way. But only a profound country wide revival could stop the inevitable.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Re SevenThunders

You wrote:

["The nukes will core out the infested liberal strongholds in our ruined urban centers. I take absolutely no pleasure in such a horrific end and truly wish we could find another way. But only a profound country wide revival could stop the inevitable."]

On behalf of all liberals, I hereby give you a special dispensation, so you at least can feel a little smug about it.

As to finding other ways, I have ofcourse a godless alternative: What about all extremists cutting down on the self-righteousness.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

People have been expecting the rapture since that religion was founded...and always they say it's "coming soon because everyone is a sinner". We're still waiting, and while you shake in your boots, I'm having a drink and am comforted in the fact that all your fear is based on blind belief and not supported by facts.

Drinks > Fear

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yeah ummmmm I'm a Christian and that definitely doesn't sound anything like the God of Love who loves everyone equally that I have experienced in meditations and directly.

It just gives soooo much more credence to an OT Demiurge.

Better yet if I was God ....I wouldn't do those things to people ......So how much more would God not do those things to people.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

All quotes were taken from Dr.Seuss

One fish two fish red fush blue fish

"Mister!", he said with a sawdusty sneeze,
"I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees.
I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues,
And I'm asking you, sir, at the top of my lungs" --
He was very upset as he shouted and puffed --
"What's that THING you've made out of my Truffula tuft?"
I am the Lorax! I speak for the trees,
Which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please;
But I also speak for the brown Barbaloots,
Who frolicked and played in their Barbaloot suits,
Happily eating Truffula fruits.
Now, since you've chopped the trees to the ground
There's not enough Truffula fruit to go 'round!
And my poor Barbaloots are all feeling the crummies
Because they have gas, and no food, in their tummies.
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Catch! calls the Once-ler.
He lets something fall.
It's a Truffula Seed.
It's the last one of all!
You're in charge of the last of the Truffula Seeds.
And Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.
Plant a new Truffula. Treat it with care.
Give it clean water. And feed it fresh air.
Grow a forest. Protect it from axes that hack.
Then the Lorax
and all of his friends
may come back.
Now all that was left 'neath the bad-smelling sky
was my big empty factory...
the Lorax...
and I.
The Lorax said nothing
just gave me a glance.
Just gave me a very sad, sad backward glance.
He lifted himself by the seat of his pants
and I'll never forget the grim look on his face
as he hoisted himself and took leave of this place
through a hole in the smog without leaving a trace
and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with one word.
UNLESS

Pretty much 100% proof that Dr Seuss did it

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

It reminds me of a private joke I used to have with my friends. Basically it entails vehemently embracing a new mantra

"KILL ALL EXTREMISTS!"

Of course one would have to start with yourself to fulfill this.

As for the inevitable doom of our country, it should be obvious. There are no jobs and our schools are more interested in self esteem and making sure you know how to use a condom, than learning how to read, write and do math. Meanwhile China is booming thanks to corrupt traitorous leaders who eschew tariffs even though China has plenty of them.

They are actively working to destroy our country. You have dozens of nations, some of them with nukes who are chomping at the bit to take the US out.

It's just a matter of time. I'm just pointing out the spiritual connection to this eventual and obvious judgment.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
New information for the religious nutjobs who really believe god had anything to do with that:

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry for being insensitive...but that woman is just plain dumb, her parents must have really dropped her on her head when she was small

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Re SevenThunders

You wrote:

["As for the inevitable doom of our country, it should be obvious. There are no jobs and our schools are more interested in self esteem and making sure you know how to use a condom, than learning how to read, write and do math."]

I was a public school teacher nine years in my distant youth, and apart from the part about condoms (which I consider valuable information), I agree with you on the aim of education. It should teach students useful, down-to-earth subjects, and for those students with talent for 'higher' education, education should teach them 'learn how to learn'. No 'absolute ideology' indoctrination one way or another; only information about the existence and general outlines of 'absolute ideologies'.

Quote: ["Meanwhile China is booming thanks to corrupt traitorous leaders who eschew tariffs even though China has plenty of them."]

This is a political statement, out of context with this thread, but I'll answer you briefly. As a disinterested, rather neutral european, I can see US moving AWAY from democracy and chinese moving TOWARDS it. Debate options: Status quo contra the dynamics of the situation; only not here, unless you have some christian-right political perspective relating to the topic at hand.

Quote: ["They are actively working to destroy our country. You have dozens of nations, some of them with nukes who are chomping at the bit to take the US out."]

Some of them with the same extremist religious insanity (IMO) self-justification you seem to present.

Quote: ["It's just a matter of time. I'm just pointing out the spiritual connection to this eventual and obvious judgment."]

No, you're pointing out a POSSIBLE (but completely unverified) 'spiritual connection', which can be considered, evaluated and analyzed from any number of religionist positions. And ofcourse from godless, atheist, liberal, logical and scientific ones also.

I can only agree with you, that the present historical period (from the perspective of mankind) is troublesome. We have too many doomsday toys in the hands of fanatics, and too much exploitation in the hands of money-grabbers. But this could be explained any old way from intrinsic dumbness in mankind to the common sociopathy amongst our leaders. It could even be 'natural' (whatever that means, but that's another discussion).

As to 'judgement', this is your private doctrinal fantasy, which requires some explanation in a public debate-forum, where not everybody agree with you (you can always preach ofcourse).

PS I forgot to ask in my former answer to you. These nukes you told about, killing urban liberals, won't they also kill a lot of the 'righteous' at the same time? Or do you just dislike citydwellers in general? Being a very rural person myself, I can share a minor dislike of citydwellers, but not to the point of nuking them or taking away their liberal, egalitarian rights.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

well i think we all know that there's something going on. we all have are own ideas, but only one is true, you used the true gods name, JOHOVAH . over the years i have had many discussions with his people, JOHOVAH'S witnesses. thay have a book on revaluation, its called revaluation its grand climax at hand, get a copy and read it, it will open your eyes . good luck. from Gary13

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
okay, i AM trying to mock your faith here.. why you choose to worship a psychopathic bipolar murderer is beyond me. do you see something in your god that resembles yourself? cuz Jehovah sounds like a real a$$hole

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Birth pains start out slow then get more sever. Just wait till the earthquakes and massive famines start. Then plaques and war. It will be a mess.

Haven't these things been happening all the time all over the world for as long as we know? As far as I know the bible claims that the governments of the world will declare peace and security first (1 Thess.5:3) 'For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.' well that hasnt happened yet...

Then the 'bible' says (Rev 18:21)"And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast [it] into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all" supposedly referring to false christians being destroyed by the Government... Well that hasnt happened yet either

Then doesnt the Government turn against the 'true Christians?' that hasnt happened yet either....

As far as I was aware there are meant to be a string of events that proceed 'Armageddon'

What you are seeing is a media interest in certain events which are always happening but are not always widely reported.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary13

well i think we all know that there's something going on. we all have are own ideas, but only one is true, you used the true gods name, JOHOVAH . over the years i have had many discussions with his people, JOHOVAH'S witnesses. thay have a book on revaluation, its called revaluation its grand climax at hand, get a copy and read it, it will open your eyes . good luck. from Gary13

Ask the 'Jehovah's Witnesses' if they will study the bible with you without using watchtower publications as a crutch, they wont and they cant. Their publications are aimed at frightening you into becoming and staying a witness.

Added to which the New Testament is so full of contradictions as to make it unreadable and ridiculous, the so called 'apostles' cant even agree on Jesus grandfather when tracing Jesus back to David via his 'father' Joseph, which in its self is ridiculous and pointless as supposedly Joseph wasn't even Jesus father!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If you feel like joining Jehova Witnesses, just keep in mind that if you ever need a blood transfusion, their illogical belief will lead to you dying as blood transfusions are outlawed...and people have bled to death because of it.

They got so many rules based on fear, it's hard to take them serious

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
If you feel like joining Jehova Witnesses, just keep in mind that if you ever need a blood transfusion, their illogical belief will lead to you dying as blood transfusions are outlawed...and people have bled to death because of it.

They got so many rules based on fear, it's hard to take them serious

Its also worth noting that they do not practice any form of charity. If you have to become a 'Christian' then at least join a sect that practices decent behaviour to people not of their denomination!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join