It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Users Wish Death on Sarah Palin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Twitter Users Wish Death on Sarah Palin

After the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, Twitter users wish death on Sarah Palin.

This is where I am supposed to say something profound, but I think the video speaks for itself.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What's the gov't going to do about the increase of death threats to all these politicians? Are they going to visit all these people???

What are these people thinking making these threats? They must be drinking to much of their political parties cool aid.
edit on 11-1-2011 by yourblank101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by yourblank101 because: What's in that cool aid, man who knows.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
This is where I am supposed to say something profound, but I think the video speaks for itself.

Yep .. but I'll say it anyways. MORONS. :shk:

Palins rhetoric did NOT cause the shooting. It's irresponsible but it did NOT cause the shooting. The guys own mental health situation did. And she's not the only one using that kind of rhetoric. The democrats .. OBAMA INCLUDED .. say the same kinds of things (example - "bring a gun to a knife fight" "Punish your enemies" - obama quotes). So according to the ILLOGIC of the twitter users .. they should be calling for the death of Obama as well, since he's used some whopper rhetoric of his own.

:shk: as I said .. MORONS.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Complete morons, You can tell they voted for obama.

Also I know there must be more death threats on twitter,etc... If the OP could post them as they come in, Would be great for the thread. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
While I hate Sarah Palin with a passion, I think this is unfair to her.

She was not responsible for the shooting anymore than donald duck was, to blame her is a betrayal of the events of that day.

The fact that people would even latch onto this idea just show how deep the media has its claws in the brains of these people.

I never thought I would defend that woman

*shudder*

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Since Palin came onto the scene, I have never in my life seen so many delusional and frantic people, that wish her ill, there is truth to the phrase

Palin derangement syndrome,

and guess who I blame, the left wing media.

Moron is to nice.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourblank101
reply to post by FlyersFan

Complete morons, You can tell they voted for obama.

everyone voted for obama... now people are getting more angry because this # aint getting better. who too blame ??? obama ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
While I hate Sarah Palin with a passion, I think this is unfair to her.

She was not responsible for the shooting anymore than donald duck was, to blame her is a betrayal of the events of that day.

The fact that people would even latch onto this idea just show how deep the media has its claws in the brains of these people.

I never thought I would defend that woman

*shudder*

I am glad you did defend her, but would you tell me why you hate her,

What is top on you list?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

I only said Obama, because they are targeting sarah palin.... Just assuming they are going with their party lines in a radical way. IE: Death Threats.

Why else would someone be so angry, they must be democrats... I mean if your not a democrat, why would you care to say I hope sarah palin dies due to some art work. It's ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourblank101
What's the gov't going to do about the increase of death threats to all these politicians? Are they going to visit all these people???

What are these people thinking making these threats? They must be drinking to much of their political parties cool aid.

edit on 11-1-2011 by yourblank101 because: What's in that cool aid, man who knows.

I don't know, but Palin's daughter even got death threats for being on dancing with the stars,

edit on 123131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This is the result of the freaks like Keith Olberman automatically assigning Locknut as a right wing wacko, when it appears he was quite the nice little leftist.

Anyone going after Palin, I would advise caution: she's a packin milf and a damned good shot.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I hope some people know that despite this air of "anonymity" there are people who can and perhaps will find the IP address of those who have some sort of plot (if even just a thought) of harming an official especially one that was once. Disagreeing is one thing, but taking the life from is quite another entirely.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is why we need governments, because if we didn't we would be left with decisions being made in the equivalent fashion of twitter campaigns and facebook groups. The people are too bloody stupid to rule themselves.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
MORONS.

Ya, Sarah and her ilk are MORONS

IT is really easy to manipulate a pack of morons, but I don't thing she made this happen directly...

Maybe someone can throw some puke at her mouth and make it in the hole?

But death,

hell no!
edit on 11-1-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is why society is broken. Prime example... People wishing death upon others, does that sound like a great society? No, its just the American society.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

And that's why we are already enslaved, society is pit against each other for control... These people are just delusional fanatics.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This is the result of the freaks like Keith Olberman automatically assigning Locknut as a right wing wacko, when it appears he was quite the nice little leftist.

Anyone going after Palin, I would advise caution: she's a packin milf and a damned good shot.

Exactly, and the sheriff as well, people hated Palin before this incident, and the left chose to fuel the flames, and if anything happens to Palin, Yes I will blame the left.
edit on 123131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow. Since when does one bad deed deserve another? Seriously, if this off the wall political rhetoric (spouted by politicians and citizens) continues to escalate the way it has been, well, a wise man once said "I've got a bad feeling about this." Red states VS. Blue States will have a whole new meaning.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
As the old adage goes, when these opportunistic and misguided left wingers point the finger at the right wing as being causative in the shooting, three more point back at themselves.

Nothing has been more disgusting and disturbing than watching the media and left wing exploit this awful tragedy for their political gains. Truly repulsive.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I watched and read the comments in the video given.

I saw no death threats, just statements on peoples opinions about Palin.

Saying, "I think Sarah Palin should be shot" is not a death threat. Just a statement of their personal opinion.

I don't like Palin as much as everyone else, but they are just statements. Wording is everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join