It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid appears at (C. B. District) Beijing, during NY large scaled fire 2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Last day of Chinese NY. Massive fire took place at Central Business District in Beijing, next to new CCTV headquarters building.

Then UFO PYRAMID appears outta now where to check it out..ex]

Can be a UFO, but I want to know what you think.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
it looks dark, cant really see what it is.... has anyone else captured it or only this video? I would think since that is a massive fire and probably many other people would film something like that we should have someone else that maybe got that thing on film if it was real... It does look cool though, also what was that white thing on the right hand side? was that a helicopter I couldn't really tell it looked like a ball of light.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by belowabovetopsecret

I will try to find more info and will update here.
edit on 11-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I'm not convinced.

It doesn't look pyramidal in shape, or like the Russian UFO.

It looks to me like this has been inserted after the footage was filmed. Ignore the shape completely and look at the camera panning.

It is merely taking in the scene of devastation and giving it some scale by showing the city. It doesn't track the shape once it appears on screen and doesn't seek to continue to follow it.

If it was a UFO 'investigating' a tragic scene such as an apartment block fire, cameras would shift their focus to it for a lot longer than a few seconds as it drifts idly by just in case reviews were necessary in case it caused the fire.

Shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
To me this looks like ash. There is a building on fire... Ash is light and rises in heat... and when it cools down starts to fall. I think it's entirely possible that some ash has travelled near the camera and started falling down. It looks as if it's blowing in the wind, and looks bigger, simply because it's a lot nearer to the camera.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

It looks like a balloon or something blowing in the wind to me.

Article about the fire:
online.wsj.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It looks like a chinese lantern descending after the candle burned out. You can hear fireworks going off in the background. Probably some kind of celebration going on. And this lantern caught the eye of the camera man not knowing what it was.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Actually, now I've seen the video without the overlaying comments about a UFO turning up and looking a bit closer, it could possibly be a black refuse sack caught on the wind. As it trails off to the right, it does look something like this and changes shape to suggest a breeze is inflating/deflating it.

Definitely not a pyramid UFO though

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

not a pyramid UFO

Maybe not a pyramid, but a UFO for sure to me.

new topics

top topics

join