It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover up running on bird deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have been so disturbed by this news article i had to start this thread.I just want to add the birds in new jersey will be found to be poisoned as a cover up,this does not explain bird deaths in italy,sweden,uk,europe,china,live in ignorance ,the cover story is up and running a controlled kill,what without letting the public know ,little children out playing with thousands of dead birds who are they kidding,certainly not me..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Well, don't mean to panic you more but you must realize that chemical warfare is alive and well allthough our govt is not saying it. Know why? Because THEY'RE DOING IT WITH PHOGENE! There is a story posted by a chemist that explains this catastrophe. She seems to know exactly what's happening and it's happening all over the world. Here's the post... www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Of course the USDA is now poising birds world wide , makes perfect sense . Im glad people are taking samples to have them tested . This makes no sense at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Just giving this a bump so it doesnt get lost.It needs to be seen, i'm pretty agry about this as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
They will disclose everything but the truth. They claim this is isolated and normal! makes me laugh when we all know its happening around the world and they still have the audacity to treat us like we are brainless with the "nothing goin on here,move along" approach. Im a great believer that this is only the beginning of a massive series of events to come. We can only wait and see. And in the meantime keep eyes open wide and stay safe.

regards : kayak

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamiwillbeagain

Well, don't mean to panic you more but you must realize that chemical warfare is alive and well allthough our govt is not saying it. Know why? Because THEY'RE DOING IT WITH PHOGENE! There is a story posted by a chemist that explains this catastrophe. She seems to know exactly what's happening and it's happening all over the world. Here's the post... www.youtube.com...

I have to say I thought I was alarmist this is a scary proposition,i have to say that a year ago i smelled odd odours in the air but that was around the time of the iceland volcano do you not think with all the cooler change in weather that phosgene hasn fallen from volcanic activity,i`m not in the know if phosgene can be excreted by volcanoes.
Then again they would use that as a excuse as well ,on my other thread I was and am interested in other explanations but if this is proved to be true then world wide anarchy will prevail, which yet again will enforce more proposals for people control and what with the FEMA camps,what,oh my god coffins,chemtrails,this can`t be really happening ,so if anybody risies against TPTB you`ll be told stay indoors if you want to live and tape your doors and windows,thats evil,how do they expect to eat and survive never mind us,is this somekind of alien conspiracy or something were they will be safe because TPTB will be of world when they do it,Oh man this is sci fi logic,but then again?
edit on 11-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The video is from 2009...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Done research the only known gas /element to kill wildlife from volcanoes is Fluorine,check it out in the volcanoe website,I`m not stating I don`t believe the government involvement but they will trump this card as well,check it out.
volcanology.geol.ucsb.edu...
I`m not a heritic i`m just like the rest of us i want answers wether scientific or another mad control freaked organization gone mad,the only way that a control group would attempt this is if they knew they`d be well away from it and unaffected,it seems insane but then again who knows whats been going on betwen the countries that we are not privy to,wheres assange and wikileaks when we really need the info,oh ...he got a island to himself with a private yacht and mansion and all the food he`ll need,has he became one of TPTB.
Give us the info wiki,we need it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Can you believe that they removed the video that fast? It just came out today! What is that about??? I'm glad someone else saw it. I was wondering if that woman's life was going to be in danger.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iamiwillbeagain

shes very brave to show herself but then again if suddenly she dies then everybody will know,shes been illuminated,in imagined why she did`nt disguise herself and well if they want to find you they will and then who is going to know what happened to you,maybe thats why.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If I didn't know any better, I'd go so far as to say that this whole Loughner murder thing is a diversion to steer attention away from the bird deaths.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

surething I am currently running another thread and well i just found this and think it is important for all to read,basically the premise is antimatter is vreated on the sun,however scientist have found dangerous antimatter at the top of thunderstorms,lightining and have never seen it before,read if you want enlightenment or ignore if to specific ,it does detract for my reason for this thread but it could be relevant
www.nasa.gov...

news.softpedia.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I agree, the Laughner thing was suspiciously in time with this disturbing world wide event, also with no proof of his affiliation with the ATS member, the whole thing seems rather convenient and planned; I am wondering why the owners have so readily accepted his position without confirming that the account was truly Laughner.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Poor creatures, what have they done that someone would do this to them! This is not right...
Did any environmental organization say anything on this?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeah-Alright
Poor creatures, what have they done that someone would do this to them! This is not right...
Did any environmental organization say anything on this?

Not as far as I`m aware only in the video,non of it makes sense all the families who live there with children and they`re saying ,ooohh we poisoned the birdfeed.WHAT are they on,no public concilltation no information as to why,at least they could have came out with a story like ,well the birds have a hn51 virus that is spreading we are collecting healthy ones but going to completly annialate every other bird because its a human cross variant form.No they don`t even say that think about it this was unintentional and is a coverup,there are reasonable,reasons for them to do it but to not inform the general public makes you loose respect for authority figiure unless thats what they want.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamiwillbeagain

That video has been removed what do i search for?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by swanson

Nothing TPTB are s...... themselves and all is plausable deniability.Either that or the woman realized everybody knows who she is now and became afraid,or the man in black turned up.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here goes ...the conspiracy on bird deaths if nobody reads it i don`t care but here it goes.
The woman who had her video removed from you tube has the gas wrong not the method though,I`ll explain instead of phosgene the chem planes were depositing lithium tantalate,the reason for this is simple to create a mini iceage to reduce or try and attempt to reduce global warming,unfortunately the gas has reached lower levels and killed the birds and fish,you will ask why this element....now i don`t want to start a riot globally but read this link and you`ll well get to be in the KNOW.
news.discovery.com...
Note the clandestine meetings,the spraying off,and the swine flu threat,and fema camps with coffins,join the dots folks.
swine flu covers deaths of humans,birds die mysteriously of hn51 strain,pandemic,suddenly global cooling,no more global warmimg.all hunky doody,bit far fetched just a theory though.

new topics

top topics

join