It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret's Out: Internet Media Is Beginning to Report That Jared Loughner Is a Member Of Abovetop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
OH JEEBUS What a loonpuff...I'm excellent at reading and I have no idea in Hades wth he was saying in either thread? Definately off his rocker, Don't know if he was schizo, but there's a great possibility he was mental somehow. Did anyone understand that lunatic gibberish? OMG! This is going to make us look like a bunch of cocoa puffs...JESSSUUUUSSSS!

Did you know this individual personally? Have you read this individual's private text messages, emails, or had a phone conversation with him? Or do you base your opinion solely on his obviously purposely conscious effort to post in logic statements only? If so, then I think you perhaps need to re-evaluate your opinion. I say this and stay on topic because, a lot of ATS members here post a lot of things that I don't quite understand, or might have the opinion that the poster is completely insane upon first glance. So, just because some of us might be different, doesn't necessarily mean we're off our rockers. And with the mass attention towards the site, it would benefit the readers to keep an open mind.

TLDR (too long, didn't read):

This individual obviously posted in such a manner on purpose, therefore without further examples of this individual's manner of grammar one cannot assume that said individual is a "LOONPUFF".
edit on 9-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I read quite a few of his posts, mostly ones on threads he created. It was nutty stuff and many replies telling him so. Still, for receiving 100 stars for his 130 posts it makes him more popular than myself here, K score of 12.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think these things:

1. ATS will become an example of "transparency" and a "model" for conversation and theoretical assumptions which surpasses and dwarfs Wikileaks.

2. Government agents have and will continue to monitor the site.

3. ATS members will be encouraged to report more credible and accurate details with an emphasis on correct attribution and linking.

4. ATS will gain membership and possibly be purchased by another media corporation if it reaches the "magic" threshold.

5. The flow and quality of information will increase due to the demand of credible and accurate need of information.

P.S. It's time to brush-up on online journalism; content and context are top priority.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
I read quite a few of his posts, mostly ones on threads he created. It was nutty stuff and many replies telling him so. Still, for receiving 100 stars for his 130 posts it makes him more popular than myself here, K score of 12.

star for you.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

star for you.

i double that

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

He didn't get 100 stars - I looked yesterday when it was found out who he was and he had 1.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Make it a triple.

Yeah I read through some of the stuff, he was a nut job, and I am proud that most ats members informed him of his mental inefficiencies.

link   

It is my understanding that the member in question (Erad3) did not have those stars before the tragic shooting, and one ATS member even took a screenshot of said member's profile (I'll try to dig that post up unless someone else has the link at the ready) proving that somebody starred his posts after.

See, the members here try to use facts, and proof to sort out our theories and I believe this sheds a positive light upon this site.

link   
I knew this was going to happen, I went into Chat and told everyone just after I read that he was a conspiracy theorist that this would turn into a witch hunt. I never expected that he would have been an ATS member but it really doesn't surprise me.

My fear is that once the MSM gets a hold of this they will take one of two routes; do everything in their power to make us look as crazy and dangerous as possible OR two they will not speak of ATS's name in the fear that it might lead to more people visiting here.

In the end however I feel the worst for our site owners, if anyone will take the unjustified heat from this it will be them.

edit on 1/9/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I gotta say, the ATS posters are on the ball, they get the info and the news out before it hits mainstream, very proud of most of you guys,

No wonder they want to control the internet, it give us access to so much information.

knowledge is power,

I think.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A lot of the members here post stuff that might be considered "nutty" to some people, but I for one don't automatically assume that you are nuts, schizophrenic, or crazy based upon your strange theories, or the fact that you wear tin-foil hats, or believe the strange things that you do.

So are we all nuts??????
edit on 9-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The feds are involved so every loose string will be looked into... Jarreds membership here will either make the news in a way stating that he was a member of a conspiracy message board and made horrific rants or they will not talk about it at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

He didn't get 100 stars - I looked yesterday when it was found out who he was and he had 1.

Quite honest, unless he started picking up stars overnight I spent a lot of time this morning reading his posts and profile and the numbers I gave are correct. Seems odd he would get stars after the fact though.

I can't find his posts now but I suppose that is because he was banned earlier this afternoon??

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
It is my understanding that the member in question (Erad3) did not have those stars before the tragic shooting, and one ATS member even took a screenshot of said member's profile (I'll try to dig that post up unless someone else has the link at the ready) proving that somebody starred his posts after.

See, the members here try to use facts, and proof to sort out our theories and I believe this sheds a positive light upon this site.

Exactly, ATS should remove the stars added since the shooting and investigate - I have to believe its someone wanting to damage the credibility of ATS. The exact opposite occurred between 2/2009 and 9/2010 - this member received ONE star and ZERO flags maybe those weren't even real.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

A lot of the members here post "nutty stuff", but I for one don't automatically assume that you are nuts, schizophrenic, or crazy based upon your strange theories, or the fact that you wear tin-foil hats, or believe the strange things that you do.

So are we all nuts??????

Weeeeell, Maybe a little bit,

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Who ever wrote those posts had a broken mind.

It was all over the place.

It reminds me of someone flicking channels really quickly.

broken mind.. to heavily manipulated.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I doubt anything will come of this, looking at the websites and most people don't bother to read the comments sections. Same old, same old. ATS is a fringe website; not important enough to jump on in the media.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

A lot of the members here post stuff that might be considered "nutty" to some people, but I for one don't automatically assume that you are nuts, schizophrenic, or crazy based upon your strange theories, or the fact that you wear tin-foil hats, or believe the strange things that you do.

So are we all nuts??????
edit on 9-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

It wasn't just strange theories, that is to be expected here. He rambled on not making much sense and ranted about other people not having the ability to comminicate effectively.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If AutOmatIc can find the screenshot and the facts come out I would hope everyone that has said how popular Erad3 was and how many stars he received will edit their posts to reflect the facts.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Exactly, ATS should remove the stars added since the shooting and investigate - I have to believe its someone wanting to damage the credibility of ATS. The exact opposite occurred between 2/2009 and 9/2010 - this member received ONE star and ZERO flags maybe those weren't even real.

maybe to descredit ATS yes ... or someone here admire the killer and the stars given to him was a way to let him know somebody thinks like him and support him ...

MODS : is it possible to retreive the members who gave the shooters post all those new stars ??
i think only one person did that .. since there is 100 post for apx 100 stars

FIND WHO GAVE HIM THOSE STARS .
edit on 1/9/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join