It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Monarch - Is Michael Jackson Being Ridiculed After his Death ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Project Monarch is a sub project of MK-ULTRA, which is believed to be still active and running, it is a mind control technique in which a person is subjected to electroshock, sexual abuses and other agonizing treatments to induce severe trauma, so that ultimately the subject disassociate with that trauma and create structured multiple-personality- disorder in his mind or multiple personalities, without the knowledge of the person who is subjected to these mind control techniques.
Often these techniques are applied to the person right from his birth. And after the subject or slave completes his assignment he is again subjected to same harrowing treatments to erase his memories. As the slaves begin a therapeutic deprogramming process after some time all those horrible memories starts to come back, but by then he can do nothing about it. He can't go out in the public and say out loud about the atrocities committed upon him, and if he even tried to he would have to face his death as Michael Jackson had to.

The Album Cover of Michael Jackson new album named "Michael" reveals many things like Moon Landings, Monarch project, UFO's, trans-humanism, occult rituals, Angels i.e the things about which we talk about here on ATS daily.
The First Picture is of the new album cover and what you see here:
1) Monarch Project trademark Occultic "Butterfly" on Michael's left shoulder which represents the feeling of light-headedness after electroshock treatments is evidenced; as if one is floating or fluttering like a butterfly and also that human souls become butterflies while searching for a new reincarnation or new personality.

2) Man On the moon in the background with a UFO hovering on top of him.

3) Android with red eyes, promoting trans humanism. If you are watching todays music industry closely you will know how many of them artists have shown themselves as robots.

4) Two black and white angels are crowning Michael, and if you look at the second picture you will see two similar angels in kanye west video walking side by side with a large michael jackson head. Isn't this is a great
coincidence or it is some occult ritual.

And I am absolutely tired with artists trying to highlight there one eye:

There is no doubt that today's entertainment industry both music and movies is under the spell of mind control, but why one of the reason might be to advance their agenda which might be against public interest, but by making it look good through repetitively showing it in movies, music and news and ultimately changing public perception about it. We are living in an age of information technology and those masons, elites, Illuminati know that, and they also know how people are finding about their secret programs and rituals, so they want people to know about them but in a manner that they want and obviously it would contain fabricated truth. when some young people go to such movies filled with masonic symbolism or are about secret programs, it surely affect their perception of society they are living in and they might link that symbolism and messages as good for the society as their favorite actors, artists are promoting it.

So, they are not only mocking at Michael Jackson but they are also laughing out loud on all of us truth seekers who know about the hidden facts behind laying out all that symbolism and references about them in movies and music right on our faces and telling us that they are seeing us all too. It is all about creating confusion about them in our minds and promoting sexual and materialistic themes. They are spreading there lies through new age prophets too, and if you are in to music than you know that there is a dramatic rise in the music which talk about end of days, Armageddon, revolutions, uprising etc, so all of doom preachers should know that it is all a lie and they are serving their agenda by falling for it.
edit on 9/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

It should be pointed out that the artwork for the Michael Jackson album Michael was commissioned by Jackson himself:

The album cover artwork, a 2009 commissioned oil painting by African American artist Kadir Nelson, features two cherubs placing a crown on Jackson's head against a mural depicting the images of the singer at different stages in his career. Nelson said that Jackson approached him several years ago to create a project detailing his life and career. The project stalled, but was revived in 2009 by one of the estate's executors, John McClain. "Michael wears a golden suit of armor and stares at the viewer as he is crowned by cupids," Nelson said. "He places his hand over his heart and looks directly at the viewer, a symbol of Jackson's big heart and strong connection to his fans and music. A monarch butterfly sits on his shoulder, another symbol of Jackson's metamorphosis as a singer and entertainer, as well as a symbol of royalty. His musical history unfolds behind him."

Wiki

So unless Michael was aware that he was being "mind controlled" and was ridiculing himself, I don't think your theory makes much sense.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
Project Monarch is a sub project of MK-ULTRA, which is believed to be still active and running, it is a mind control technique in which a person is subjected to electroshock, sexual abuses and other agonizing treatments to induce severe trauma, so that ultimately the subject disassociate with that trauma and create structured multiple-personality- disorder in his mind or multiple personalities, without the knowledge of the person who is subjected to these mind control techniques.

yes...those were the methods used.....but the exact same processes that produce the same end results are occurring around the world and has nothing whatsoever to do with 'mk-ultra' and everything to do with general evils - organised crime, cults, abusive families, etc. I'm just saying that the things we observe are not necessarily extensions of a long running once secret government program.

There is no doubt that today's entertainment industry both music and movies is under the spell of mind control, but why, the answer lie in the fact that, We are living in an age of information technology and those masons, elites, Illuminati know that, and they also know how people are finding about their secret programs and rituals, so they want people to know about them but in a manner that they want and obviously it would contain fabricated truth. when some young people go to such movies filled with masonic symbolism or are about secret programs, they think they have gotten a lot of info about them, but they will only get lies.

Movie's are not music & no one listens to a Brittany album and expects to learn Masonic secrets.

All that symbolism in music videos can ever and will ever prove is that a certain 'perception' is being put to the public which many are eating up either as is or first applying their 'mk filters' and eating it up with a healthy serving of 'conspiracy' sauce.

So, they are not only mocking at Michael Jackson but they are also laughing out loud on all of us truth seekers too, by laying out all that symbolism and references about them in movies and music right on our faces. They are spreading there lies through new age prophets too, and if you are in to music than you know that there is a dramatic rise in the music which talk about end of days, Armageddon, revolutions, uprising etc, so all of doom preachers should know that it is all a lie and they are serving their agenda by falling for it.

well your observations are true but I don't agree with the conclusions you draw for them. I also believe that any "working together" that "they" do is self serving first & foremost...so I find it hard to accept a 'they' in the first place.

Just my 2 cent..

*Snip*
Link removed at posters request

-B.M
edit on 9/1/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/13/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
So unless Michael was aware that he was being "mind controlled" and was ridiculing himself, I don't think your theory makes much sense.

The person who is under mind control does not know that he is, he only gets bits and pieces of that information recalled, and i am not saying michael is ridiculing himself, it is his altered new personality that is making him do that. And can you explain that man on the moon or ufo's are associated with his musical career.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

The disturbing behaviours michael exhibited throughout his life -

while they do fit a 'perception' of possible mk-ultra programs that are theorised to exist today,
however michael could very well have been exactly the same -

without any involvement from secret mind control projects.

See MJs life was bizarre as anything to begin with, the abuse he endured etc could easily have caused him to do the things he did.

in short, as far as MJ's case goes, I'm not convinced but its certainly possible.

Just my 2 cent.

-B.M

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

And can you explain that man on the moon or ufo's are associated with his musical career.

If you knew anything about Michael Jackson you would know that he was very much interested in the occult, symbolism and alternative/conspiracy theories. His music videos and album artwork is littered with examples of this, in fact, I would have been more surprised if his latest album didn't contain an unusual piece of artwork.

Using the Michael album cover or the Dangerous album cover as proof of anything is just silly.

Having said all of this, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Michael himself actually believed some of what you have stated, he was very much at odds with the music industry and those in positions of power within it, people he called "the devils."

So, yeah, I'm open to all kinds of things, but without sufficient proof, I can't take any of it seriously.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Can anyone tell what's in the bubbles over his left shoulder? I think the bottom-most bubble contains an ocean liner, maybe the Titanic, but I can't distinguish what's in the ones over his shoulder (possible an animal?).

reply to post by vinay86

FYI...

My middle school daughter is not allowed by the school (and me) to use Wikipedia as a source for anything in her school work. The reason? It is not a reliable source of information. I happen to agree with them on this one. Wikipedia shovels what the article's author wants you to believe. The only thing it should be used for is a preliminary source of sources (at the bottom of the articles). Critical thinking and not blind quoting is the key here.
edit on 9/1/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Michael Jackson used the Moon and its symbology often in his life, from his trademark "moonwalk" dance move to the official seal of his beloved Neverland Ranch. "Moonwalk" was also the title of his best-selling 1988 autobiography, while "Moonwalker" was the title of a popular compilation of his greatest music video performances. He also recorded a song, "Scared Of The Moon," which has not been released commercially as of this date.

Mr. Jackson claimed that he had once witnessed a UFO during a plane flight. His interest in outer space, extraterrestrials, and his plan to someday actually perform the "moonwalk" dance move on the Moon were detailed in Michael C. Luckman's "Alien Rock: The Rock 'n' Roll Extraterrestrial Connection," published by Pocket Books and VH1, which devoted an entire chapter to Mr. Jackson.

Link

.. regarding the UFO and the moon on the album cover.

But I would have to agree with you, at least in my opinion from what I have observed is that some artists were and still are subjects to mind control techniques, but easier said than proven.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Can anyone tell what's in the bubbles over his left shoulder? I think the bottom-most bubble contains an ocean liner, maybe the Titanic, but I can't distinguish what's in the ones over his shoulder (possible an animal?).

Thanks for posting, I looked and looked at it but still couldn't find out what it is my guess also is some crab like animal, but who knows.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thanks for posting, I looked and looked at it but still couldn't find out what it is my guess also is some crab like animal, but who knows.

Yeah, a crab-like creature or maybe one of those iconographic symbols found in Renaissance art and often cited as early evidence of ufos maybe?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by vinay86

And can you explain that man on the moon or ufo's are associated with his musical career.

If you knew anything about Michael Jackson you would know that he was very much interested in the occult, symbolism and alternative/conspiracy theories. His music videos and album artwork is littered with examples of this, in fact, I would have been more surprised if his latest album didn't contain an unusual piece of artwork.

Using the Michael album cover or the Dangerous album cover as proof of anything is just silly.

Having said all of this, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Michael himself actually believed some of what you have stated,he was very much at odds with the music industry and those in positions of power within it, people he called "the devils."

So, yeah, I'm open to all kinds of things, but without sufficient proof, I can't take any of it seriously.

Michael was at odds with the music industry later on in his career/life. But was very chummy with them from the late 70s through to his first accusation. I believe something within that first trial "woke" him up to the situation he was really in.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
As far as the 'moon landing' on the cover, I'd say thats likely a reference to MTV, not the moon landing. Michael was one of the main reasons mtv became so popular, afterall.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

The occultis a rich source of symbolism that is vaguely alternative hence it has been used for ages as a source of performer mystique and conversations (PR successes). I would not read anything further into MJ's personal life but that.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I believe it's the symbol Prince used to use.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
A lot of the things in the pic ar directly related to his career or life

-The robot is in reference to the robot he planned o build in vegas.
-The moon is a reference to MTV.
-The Crown is for 'king of pop'
-The black and white angels are a take on his song, black or white.
-The zombies are a reference to Thriller
-The bubbles are for Bubbles the monkey
-All the pictures of him are from his various albums

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

But what about the butterfly, why someone would put a butterfly on his album cover do they all do that for fashion statement, Britney spears first tattoo was a butterfly. And look at lady gaga gaga covered with butterflies.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Oh my god, you got the be kidding me or you are just mentally retarded or have no taste for fashion.
Jesus christ, ever heard about the term "Having butterflies in your stomach."? It is widely used in fashion as a symbol for curiosity, harmony and solitude.

Please stop with this dumb madness, stop trolling ATS.
If you have anything against someone having these weird gestures in their pictures and movies please google sex symbols please.

I can't believe I am even replying to this thread, hearing this EYE theory over and over again about Kanye West and other hip-hop rap stars. They aren't even in the Illuminati or # like that. It's just a bad bad troll move that has escalated now that Kanye West can't even allow himself to get questions from him fans without getting asked "HEY DURR R U IN ILLUMINATI!?" Trust me, 80% of the population that has an idea of illuminati got their info from YOUTUBE, that's right. I just talked with some guy a week ago and he asked me about Illuminate for no reason and he believed they were some kind of ghosts of the devil which he believes after watching a youtube video about it.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Pankaka because: ...

edit on 10-1-2011 by Pankaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pankaka
I can't believe I am even replying to this thread, hearing this EYE theory over and over again about Kanye West and other hip-hop rap stars. They aren't even in the Illuminati or # like that. It's just a bad bad troll move that has escalated now that Kanye West can't even allow himself to get questions from him fans without getting asked "HEY DURR R U IN ILLUMINATI!?"

Thanks for posting, all that eye gestures are there for a purpose, they state that who is in power and they are being used right from the middle ages.

“Symbols rule the world, not words nor laws”
---- Confucius
Kanye west does not uses hidden symbolism in his music videos instead he openly lay out them in front of us, and if you closely analyze his lyrics than you would have known that he is trying to educate us about those secret societies. Can you tell me the meaning of this line he used in his power song.

" You got the power to let power go" --- Kanye West Power Song.

Can you tell me which power is he mentioning to go away......
edit on 10/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
"You got the power to let power go"
This is a simple line which can even been given to troubled children. It's a simple pep line which wants you to give all what you got even though you don't know it.

Te.x You find yourself in a troubled situation but claiming by this line it means YOU CAN FIX THIS IF YOU TRY.
I mean jesus christ watching Lady Gaga's videos makes me wonder if you are somewhat interested in men...
I have no plans for getting in a relation so go to a local "bar" and get hooked up with a guy you can spend your time with.

Please, stop watching random youtube videos telling you about stupid stuff as "NWO WATCH! Obama bought a yellow cake yesterday." "Hillary Clinton accused of possessing a red dress in her closet, BUT THERE IS NO RECEIPT NWO BLACKMAILING?!?!?"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

But what about the butterfly, why someone would put a butterfly on his album cover do they all do that for fashion statement, Britney spears first tattoo was a butterfly. And look at lady gaga gaga covered with butterflies.

I am well aware of butterfly symbolism, and do agree that it has links with mind control. BUT.....

He DID have a single titled "Butterflies"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join