It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Spiral recorded over Vienna on January 1st 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Posters comment:

"Odd as spiral in the sky of Vienna. Filmed on my cell phone in the night of 1 January from my room looking north. a light bright blue seemed so points to a site between Edmund White Street and Observatory Road."

This gives us a very clear picture of what is taking place in the event. You can see the energy beam emanating very clearly from what appears to be some ground based location.

This will put to rest any rocket theories..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

thats fake.. atleast my opinion.. nothing about it seems real or similar..

even the audio sound digital
edit on 8-1-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Explain. And what is dissimilar about it?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The audio is digital as most cell phones are not analog.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
wow...is that real?? if so, i want to know what phone its filmed on, the camera on mines pretty crap, im due an upgrade soon..

of course its fake..
edit on 8/1/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

link   
Fake indeed.... Its no longer difficult to fake such things with programs like adobe after effects cs5 and what not.

link   
!2 seconds , no start,no finish,no perspective,no reference points ,weird voice all adds up to massive fail.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Total fake. Doesn't look right at all. And the video is super-short. Blah!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It took you 9 days to decide to post this? How come no-one else in Vienna has reported seeing this?

I too think this is fake?

to prove its not, please post full length video showing landscape, lights on the ground, mountains or anything that doesnt just look computer generated

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is Fake. ''Oh there's a spiral in the sky! Let's record it for 12 sec and call it a day''
Not even worth a reply... wait a sec!

link   
Hmmm. The spherical object in the center does drop rather abruptly in the first few seconds.

link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
Posters comment:

"Odd as spiral in the sky of Vienna. Filmed on my cell phone in the night of 1 January from my room looking north. a light bright blue seemed so points to a site between Edmund White Street and Observatory Road."

This gives us a very clear picture of what is taking place in the event. You can see the energy beam emanating very clearly from what appears to be some ground based location.

This will put to rest any rocket theories..

please.. look at them for yourself.. yours has wicked squigglies.. and barely any footage..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Energy beams can be modulated to any size, or frequency pattern. Squiggles included. Looking around for any other footage from Vienna.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
This gives us a very clear picture of what is taking place in the event.

And what would that be? Assuming that this is an actual occurence (which we have to to have any intelligent discussion) what exactly is the clear picture taking place in the event? A weird beam firing into the sky and creating a disturbence? And that clears things up how? Cmon man, if anything this certainly does not give a clear picture of anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Maybe you didn't get the memo .

We are truth seekers here above all and don't appreciate what amounts to a hoax at all. All this does is make the rest of us look bad. Thanks.
edit on 8-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Has anyone pointed out that this is clearly fake? /sarcasm

(No, really, there is nothing even vaguely compelling about this video/image and a whole lot that is anti-compelling. the Norway Spiral sure looked fake at first, but as you looked at it you realized that it was actually there. This has nothing to it that could even remotely resemble unedited reality.)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

A clear visual observation opposed too video taken miles away.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It would have been cool as all get out if that norway spiral was actually some sort of gate or wormhole technology.

Dunno about the ops video, looks faked to me. (no offense)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Im not saying its a hoax or is real. And am not a guy. I am saying its not a missile, and it is a clear observation of whatever it is. I am not an expert either in CGI, videography, etc, or you? If you are sure its a hoax, then proof that it is.

I cannot proof anything either way, and thought it was interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

None taken, the video is not mine.

I wonder about the gateway theory as well. If not a gateway then what? I wonder what the true purpose of such energy weapons is when it is being tested upon our atmosphere?

edit on 8-1-2011 by HermitShip because: ramble

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join