It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you REALLY think that JFK was killed by the US government? I don't think so, here's why...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have browsed through this forum and never found a post like this, which I think is something important to consider, so here goes....

JFK was assassinated, but do you really think it was the US government? I don't think it was, here is why. Why the hell would the US government kill the president of the USA in front of everyone in a motor brigade? There would be too many risks and too many people that would need to be involved. They could have simply, say, poisoned his food, and claimed he died of a heart attack, and no questions would be asked. Hell, they could even set him up in some kind of "accident". Why take the risk of killing him in a parade, with many people around to wittiness it, and too many variables that could go wrong? It just doesn't make any sense to me....... The government is not that stupid.

Would love to hear opinions.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

Personally I feel that Kennedy was definitely killed as a result of some kind of conspiracy. As to why the conspirators chose to do so in such a public and violent matter? Well who knows? Lack of other access? Wanting to send a message to others? A general lack of concern about who thought what?

Way too many questions remain unanswered, even now, nearly 50 years later.

A few things are for sure... Kennedy was the last President elected before Deibold took over the vote count game. And he wasn't the only one who got taken out. I'll always think that both Kennedy's and several others were all killed in the same plot.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Kennedy was assassinated because he wanted to go public with the information that we have been in contact with aliens for years.The problem with this was that all the people involved with the interaction with the aliens could be charged with multiple crimes.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think they did it in a public setting to send a message to any others that dared to stand against them. If they just killed him privately, there wouldn't have been that shock/wow factor.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think people make simple things very very complicated. To me tthe mafia killed him i a very simple way, so simple that the goverment cant tell it becouse it would embarrass them.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I agree, shock and awe...

Also, with all the confusion of big crowds there is less chance of people realising what is going on.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The question is why was he killed?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Was he killed by the US government? No. By the CIA? Hmm. Maybe.

Fact of the matter is that we'll never know the truth as long as the US Government (and in fact all world governments) keep all their sheep in the shadows of truth.

Let's just wait for wikileaks. And wait. And then wait a little bit more. Wait, maybe wikileaks is also a CIA op? or maybe Mossad? or Dinosaurs?

While we may never find the answers, we can also question everything. That's why I love ATS.
(went way off course there)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

"The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the Americans freedom and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight." ~ JFK

btw, it was the cia, not the "US government"

this is a dumb thread

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Playing out the assassination in such a manner is quite logical; you have a mass of people with their attention on the President when suddenly a few gunshots ring confusion, fear, and human control systems to set into panic/shock. The American people actually witnessing this event leaves no question about what happened, and increases the shock factor; people are more vulnerable under these circumstances. It creates a direct, immediate relationship in the thought process (gunshot...President hit...someone took the shot) in which the extreme nature of the event is so overwhelming there is no question as to what just happened. Doing it behind closed doors is just another way of creating even more questions, skepticism, and intangible evidence...especially after the political conspiracy came into play. No toxicology reports, no flaws; just a clean good old fashioned assassination with the gunman taking full responsibility for the deviant behavior. There are people in many countries who oppose the government are are unstable enough to take them out if given the opportunity, so why question what we just witnessed? Yes, I do believe the "government" was behind it, but the fact that we have an identifiable assailant makes their case that much stronger. It was played out as pure tragedy, and to display it for one giant witness (America) gave us that tangible scenario whether we like it or not.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Check the history of the relationship between .....David Rockefeller and JFK...
They were friends earlier in their lives. JFK knew a lot about the plans of the elitist/shadow/NWO types.
At first I believe he agreed with some of their agenda but once he figured their true plants, what the Federal Reserve is, what war is for, ET.....etc.... He wanted to change said plans first with Executive Order 11110 - Amendment of Executive Order No. 10289 as Amended, Relating to the Performance of Certain Functions Affecting the Department of the Treasury. Which is in place and has never been repealed....
The CIA killed him under the control of $$$$$..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A lot of people used to say that the Kennedy's were the closest thing to royality in the US and a lot of people looked up to them like that. A lot of people would have heeded every word they said, which wasn't good to other people in power. Kennedy had a different kind of philosophy. Apparently, someone didn't like that

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Who cares about JFK. Just another idiot that Americans still preach on about while still stuck in their time loop.

JFK signed loads of bills that hampered freedom for the US people but no one goes on about that.

I for one do not care about him or his life. Means nothing.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper
Who cares about JFK. Just another idiot that Americans still preach on about while still stuck in their time loop.

JFK signed loads of bills that hampered freedom for the US people but no one goes on about that.

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion but JFK made one of the most thought provoking speeches I have ever heard in american politics..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper

What bills, for example?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Absolutely a conspiracy. I've been looking into this since 1979 when I first realized there was more to it than the Warren Commission report's findings indicated. The House Assassinations Commity even ruled that it was a conspiracy. Too many details to go into here, but so many things have led me to believe conspiracy. I believe personally that factions of the intellegence community were in on it, but not the government as a whole. That is, the overt government. As for the real governing powers that run things from behind the scenes that Kennedy himself spoke about... that's another story.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The day that JFK was killed, shocked the nation, those who knew anything initially were either killed, or went into hiding. Questions still remain as to why and who actually fired the fatal shot that killed him. The federal government, it is believed, ultimately know the real truth behind the matter of who killed him. The first rule of any assassination is that there can be no witnesses, thus they would have to kill those who were very close to the truth, and who were potentially very close to the President. Look at all of the people who were killed during that timeframe or shortly there after. Even the files that Hoover kept while he was in charge of the FBI all disappeared after the man died, and there is a good chance that in those files, would be some very interesting answers that would lead to conclusions as to the reason why JFK was killed and who ultimately ordered the assassination.
JFK was a man who had many talents, apart from being a leader, as well as, a potential threat to many in the federal government. It was known that he did have some feuds with the different members of the various agencies.
Is it possible that there were those in the federal government would have the audacity to shoot and assassinate JFK, chances are yes there are, but proving it is another question. The question should be, with the death of a sitting president, who would have the most to benefit from such an act? And who was that message for? It was not for the public, as the outcry would do them no good, and thus it stands to reason, that it had to be for those in DC, if not the capital of Texas.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I learned a couple things here... thanks for your comments... I just can't fathom the fact that the assassination was done in public.... still makes no sense to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I just can't fathom the fact that the assassination was done in public.... still makes no sense to me.

It was a show of power..A " we can get you anywhere"
They wanted to send a message to anyone else who were considering changing the status quo..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If you look into the case, the doctors doing the autopsy came up with a bouncing bullet theory to explain all the damage done from just one shot from Lee Harvey Oswald, this theory is rubbish and rubbished even further from the video evidence. Now who has the power to cover that up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join