It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the most credible people providing information Re: UFO/ ETs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I ,like many others want not only to believe but to know. The issue with UFO's and their occupants has facinated me for a very long time. I've never had an experience. (that I know of. One weather baloon / UFO over Virginia Beach in 2009 that I cannot confirm or deny) I would like to know who on the web has the most credible sites to visit for information. I've visited the Disclosure Project of Dr Steven Greer and I've been amused by the writings of Dr Richard Boylan and his "conversations" with star visitors. Dr Greer seems credible. Dr Boylan seems, well sweet and full of good intentions but who knows. I even came across a site that claimed it was created by ET's asking "us" if we would like them to show themselves. I said yes! It was not a vote/poll on the site kind of thing. You have to sit quietly and think the answer to the question and the ET's will pick it up telepathically. This I also found amusing but nothing more than that.
So, here I am on a site with more diversity than I've found elsewhere asking where can I go on the web for valid information. Who are the big names? Who has the most solid evidence?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My personal fave is....

BUDD HOPKINS

Budd's Bio
edit on 8-1-2011 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

A quick google gave me a little information. He's an artist? Do you have a specific site for him that you think is comprehensive?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

A quick google gave me a little information. He's an artist? Do you have a specific site for him that you think is comprehensive?

I put his bio there...
he writes Books
the first 7 in this search result from amazon is his books
there are all AMAZING
well written back up by science and not just some crazy person
Missing time is his first preceded by
Intruders
Witnessed
and his newest and the one I am currently readin
Sight Unseen

Budd's Books Via Amazon.com

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

If your starting from scratch on the ET/UFO issue, then go no further than both of Richard Dolan' books.

"UFO's and the National Security State" Volumes 1 & 2. Available from either his web site "keyholepublishing" or Amazon.

This will give you a very good overview from 1947 to 1991 approx.

edit on 8-1-2011 by downunderET because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yes, sorry I saw the Bio after I posted my question. Thank you I will investigate.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Youtube Bud Hopkins Interview.

Great question, by the way.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No Prob
Ive read ALOT and Budd's research is like no other...

I forgot his website and it is here...
have fun!!

Intruders Foundation

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If i get time i will show you who on this site has spoken near the truth as best they can.. i will also show you proof of what they had said since alot of them had posted 4-6 years ago most of what was told has happen in 2009 up to today now..

This is my first post, I have been watching this site and many others and had decided to join. mainly to message one person on this site how ever some site rules doesn't allow me to send email to members as of yet.. How ever am in the middle of putting togethor information for Various people in my parts and once done i will post this to the site providing i have time.. At this point i will be another person of a few who will tell you October 2011 is month to have your affairs totally in line I was told 10years ago and was suppose to put it out some how to the public but this went against who i was back then but now i have short 10months to do what i had before in 10 years.. I hope most of you have least 1 year supply of food and water and are reading up on defense.. your worse enemy now is your neighbors.. Recommended MOVIES to watch THE CORE, DAY AFTER TOMORROW KNOWING.. watch the content given not the entertainment value of them...

Please forgive any grammar mistakes as speaking and writing i have not caught on to all this well. I would have thought by now i would have but its something that i can't grasp..

PAA' TAL

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Youtube Bud Hopkins Interview.

Great question, by the way.

Adding him to my favorites file now. Thanks for the compliment. I consider myself an intelligent person ( but I may be the only one who does LOL) I want to see evidence I can digest. Blurry videos or really in this day and age any videos can be manipulated. I recently saw video from the Press Club from May 9, 2001 and I was very very impressed with the information presented. Now I want more information. I am not a neophite on the subject. I've been interested for many years but recently I've just wanted to get more comprehensive information on the subject so thought asking the members of ATS was a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PaaTal

First Welcome
Bold first post

Lets not get too off topic
If you are serious U2U me and tell me your story... Im interested and field such "hypothesis" and would like to base them off my secret vault...
xoxo,
B3

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'd say don't go with authors, don't go with Journalists, don't go with anyone who cannot show you or the video watchers concrete proof (ie: anything other than here say)

Start with a few NASA astronauts:

EDGAR Mitchell

Story Musgrave

The Disclosure Project - But I am still unsure..nonetheless entertaining, but very dry.

Paul Hellyer
Canadian Defense Minister

Phil Schneider (wether you believe him or not, theres some interesting stuff in this, if fictional its a damn tight and locked in story)(he also mentions, he was always mentally sound and wouldnt kill himself, even though that is how the media would make it look.... the MSM stated he committed suicide a while later).

KEEP IN MIND< SCHNEIDER WAS GOING ON ABOUT UNDERGROUND BASES and OTHER ELEMENTS NOT ON "OUR" PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS LONG BEFORE THE INTERNET EVEN WENT LIVE. THIS video circa Early1995

Wendelle Stevens
(who became famous for his work on the billy meier files)

William Cooper
(wether you believe him or not)
edit on 8-1-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Dr Greer seems credible.
Greer's not credible.

Read about him in the [HOAX!] forum:

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, or part of deceptive schemes on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material.

Here are lists of the UFO hall of Fame and Shame, that while I don't agree with it 100%, might at least get you pointed in the right direction.

UFO Hall of Fame
UFO Hall of Shame

You have to do the research yourself and make up your own mind. But notice the hall of shame is larger than the hall of fame and they expect it to get even bigger

downunderET mentioned Richard Dolan, he's on the UFO Hall of Fame.

But even some of the guys on the hall of fame have been found to be spinning some fantasies, such as Stanton Friedman and Dr. Richard Haines. They are still some of the more credible sources and I like them both but you can't even believe 100% of what they say. My advice is, be suspicious of everything everybody says in this field (and yes you can even include me in that).

edit on 8-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My favourite is Dr Micheal Salla who is involved in the subject of Exopolitics www.exopolitics.org...

Anyone who studies this area quickly understands the challenges involved. There is a lot of misinformation around and it does take a lot of time and referencing to sort out the facts from the fiction. No one in the field of UFO/ET is 100% certain and accurate on everything. Everybody makes errors for many reasons. A good approach it to remain sceptical and keep an open mind. The truth can be a lot stranger than fiction at times.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PaaTal

This reply is to this poster but please anyone who can provide some legitimate information.

This is my main concern to be honest. I can accept the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects because that could imply man made but not generaly known aircraft. But if these are from another world then the concern really has to be Who is flying them? What is their agenda ? Friend or Foe?

I've read accounts of amazing technologies and philanthropic endevors attributed to "them" and I've read accounts like yours that say put your head between your knees.... I've read about cabalistic groups who have fabricated a fleet complete with "aliens" ready to fake an invasion in order to take control of the world. I have seen the documentaries on the History Channel and I watch Ancient Aliens when I remember to.
My personal thoughts are these:
If these beings have been visiting our planet since before man, if they had an agenda that did not include man then they could easily have taken us out right there at the get go.
If these visits resulted in our being ( suggested in many places) then wouldnt they as "Parents" want to see to our continued well being.? If we are them, then as in " my image " their emotions and thoughtforms must be similiar to ours if not their physical appearance. I would think that they are capable of love and compassion as these are the strongest and most powerful emotions mankind posesses. I know the current state of affairs does not reflect that too easily but when you take life back down to the personal level, not the state of the world but the state of your own existance, you have to admit those two emotions do the best work. So if they made us then wouldnt that come from them?
Now considering the current state of affairs around the globe we can certainly say that we also posess the tendency for war so a race from some other planet could certainly have that same character defect.
Which version is the correct one???
Thanks for indulging me.
edit on 8-1-2011 by karen61057 because: oops. spelling ...expect it from me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Thanks. I had Greer in the good guys column. I will read in those threads.
Ha ha on the "and that includes me" You're right in that in this field the information/disinformation is all subject to great scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
My favourite is Dr Micheal Salla who is involved in the subject of Exopolitics www.exopolitics.org...

Anyone who studies this area quickly understands the challenges involved. There is a lot of misinformation around and it does take a lot of time and referencing to sort out the facts from the fiction. No one in the field of UFO/ET is 100% certain and accurate on everything. Everybody makes errors for many reasons. A good approach it to remain sceptical and keep an open mind. The truth can be a lot stranger than fiction at times.

Thank you. Stranger than fiction yes. And the information abounds in every direction concerning this subject. Every search only leads to more questions. I run into the same trouble researching any esoteric subject.Supporters and detractors, frauds & people who's credentials suggest validity. Some personal accounts sound reasonable and some sound like someone skipped their meds. I hope that I can reconcile this with myself. Short of ET shaking my own hand, I dont know...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Budd Hopkins interviews are great cures for insomnia.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I hope that I can reconcile this with myself.

It can be a lot to take in at first, just take your time with it and you will.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

This reply is to this poster but please anyone who can provide some legitimate information.

www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...
ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

These links are a good place to start. They are the UFO files from the Canadian and English National Archives. These reports have been highly examined, vetted and crossed checked to provide a legitimate source for information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join