It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources: Security threat level for London raised to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Sources: Security threat level for London raised to

www.cnn.com

London (CNN) -- New information has emerged from an intelligence operation about the possibility of an attack being planned in or near London, with subway stations and airports of particular concern to officials, a British security source told CNN Thursday.

CNN understands that the intelligence operation concerns a possible Mumbai-style attack, the source said.

The action is not connected to terrorism arrests last month in Stoke, Cardiff and London, the source said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
WOW.. what a way to start a new year.. definitely not good, haven't read the article but if anyone in London can give us more details that would be great..

I dunno, seems like some major stuff is going on all at once, birds, fish, possible anthrax, wondering if it's all connected or separate?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
wow OMG I REMEMBER in the new 2011 predictions thread a guy said his girlfriend has visions of things and this month was a russian attack on big ben in lodon this month may come true

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Yeah, I read that here too. I remember the post.

Let's hope nothing happens.

As they say, your thoughts may create your world and reality, so let's keep a positive attitude

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
there has been talk in the media of a mumbi style attack for about 3 months. apparently they are 60+ terror plots in the planning stages in the uk at any time.

link   
reply to post by tamenie

That guy and his girlfriend better hope that doesn't come true because they will then be hunted down by the authorities and questioned on how they knew what they knew and have to prove themselves innocent, but how would you do that? Maybe posting predictions online isn't a good idea after all. Especially when they come true.

link   

Originally posted by cakeordeath
reply to post by tamenie

Yeah, I read that here too. I remember the post.

Let's hope nothing happens.

As they say, your thoughts may create your world and reality, so let's keep a positive attitude

yes i do hope nothing happens but in a way it would prove not all phycics are fakes but if it did happen i could imagin it like 9/11

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Here is the prediction thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Big Ben clock in London bombed by Russian military in January, 2011. The reason for the attack might be from their anger towards the U.K. and U.S. for arresting Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks.

edit on 6/1/2011 by Neoony because: tags

new topics

top topics

join