It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Russia (Moscow) on January 01 2011 and 03 2011. Stanley Fulham is Right Again?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Very cool UFO. I have a feeling this is going to be a normal thing in the beginning of this year.

21h 21m

21h 56m

Look carefully and get your own conclusions.

Stanley Fulham seems to be rigth again. But this is my opinion.

...The closure of New York’s three major airports on the same day has been claimed to be linked to the UFO sighting. He next set of predictions concerned UFOs appearing over Moscow in early January 2011, being followed one week later with UFOs showing up over London.

You can have more information here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too bad he is dead now.
edit on 6-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ops, this came first.

UFO's from Russia, Moscow 01.01.2011
City area: Goliyanovo, time - 01:10
Rights activist Ruslan Brovkin.

Hope people in Russia look more up to the skies.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.

B. This 'display' will be followed by a major display over London approximately seven-days later.

C. Interventions will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these interventions is to increase mankind's acceptance of the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and communicate, perhaps as early as next year (2011).

D. Objective—a dramatic introduction of the alien reality—an appearance at the United Nations.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Looks like this guy is on point. I hope disclosure is soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Looks like planes circling an airport to me, plus he's been filming these for months, so they haven't just turned up.

Here's one from April:

And June:

He's kindly given coordinates to where he's filming from too:

Link

Looking on google earth, there are 4 airports within a 40km radius.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I dont think the videos I posted are planes circling an airport. Plus do you have a best way to shoot UFOs than be filming the sky, even for months? April and june. This airport is to empty then. Why not more footages? Stanley said that they will show up in january. Thats exactly what is happening to me . Lets see later on this month. I think you post some more Ufos, but this is me. Thanks.

PS. I cant see the airports...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Really man, did you have to post the ballons in NY? I love the thought of craft in the sky, but this is hardly a reason for the so called "disclosure", which i think is a fraud. Sorry to sound negative, I am still checking out every video hoping that it will be the smoking gun.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

October 13 was not about balloons. But you really should search more. Maybe you will find something you like.

Not negative at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I did a little search and some of the footage is interesting. Like where they separate from the one into three. The one from Malaysia is interesting, if it is not cgi. Interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

The guy has 600 videos, don't know if they're all of these UFO's over Moscow but the fact that he and he alone is filming them consistently for months on end set's alarm bells ringing in my head, surely you can see something is up with that?

As for not seeing any airports? Let me help you Out:

Here's all the data so you can verify for yourself, I was wrong when I said there were 4 airports within 40kms, there's 5!

Domodedovo International Airport
55°24′31″N 37°54′22″E
40km away

Sheremetyevo International Airport
55°58′22″N 37°24′53″E
30km away

Vnukovo International Airport
55°35′46″N 37°16′03″E
35km away

Bykovo Airport
55°37′20″N 038°03′50″E
26km away

Ostafyevo International Airport
55°30′42″N 37°30′26″E
32km away

And these airports plotted on google earth relative to the filmer's location:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44a78cd02c37.png[/atsimg]

The guy is surrounded.

edit on 6/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Here is one from early last year- 2 planes or choppers looking the same as this year.

Same camera and poster!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

But the videos are not planes to me. Even with the airports, how do you know they are planes? How do you know he is filming an airport. There is a "blind places" in your map.

But you can be right.

I still prefer to wait until the end of this month to take my final conclusions. You never know.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So if Stanley Fulham is correct then we will be seeing these UFO's over London in the next few days. Theres only one problem the weather forecast is set to be cloudy for a while but still i'll keep my eyes to the skies.

Their gonna have to be pretty low to be seen.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Well Fullofit is wrong already though, these "UFO's" have been hanging round over Moscow all through last year, as seen by the videos posted by the same guy filming the same thing.

There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.

So he's either full of it (geddit?) or these vids that you found are not the major display he predicted.

Take ya pick.

edit on 6/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

And this will not be great?

As I said before, I still prefer to wait until the end of this month to take my final conclusions.

But i can be wrong, of course.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Or he is right too much.

But January is not over yet.

And what Im waiting to see is:

A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.

B. This 'display' will be followed by a major display over London approximately seven-days later.

C. Interventions will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these interventions is to increase mankind's acceptance of the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and communicate, perhaps as early as next year (2011).

D. Objective—a dramatic introduction of the alien reality—an appearance at the United Nations.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I also have a problem with this guy being the only one reporting on them. It seems to me that if there is as many ufo's as this guy claims, they would be all over the media, net, and newspapers. While it seems to be airport traffic, could this be why tens of thousands of people are not reporting these sightings?
Just some thoughts off the top of my head.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
Or he is right too much.

Or, as Chadwickus said, he isn't right at all.

As you quoted Fulham...

Fulham gives very specific criteria in his prediction, a marvel considering how such predictions are typically made, yet somehow manages to stay quite ambiguous (purposeful). One man seeing a UFO is hardly a "major" display nor is this in the time frame that Fulham predicted. You are attempting to claim that any UFO sighting over Moscow makes his prediction accurate, even though you are ignoring the other criteria, much like Fulham's supporters did with his other prediction. As they were then, you are wrong now.

Originally posted by RUSSO
As I said before, I still prefer to wait until the end of this month to take my final conclusions.

Seems like you already have.

edit on 6-1-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

One better way to be believed, if you wish to devote all your resources and efforts to the movement of UFO investigation , is to invest in telescopic lenses for any video camera, or still camera that you own, and the aquisition of the skills of a master videographer and photographer. That way you can avoid just having these blasted annoying, undetailed, blurry "lights in the sky" videos.
I personaly believe theres something up there, but I also believe in scientific detail and care when recording and compiling data. My attitude to these videos, and the thousands like them, is that while they are an interesting curio , they are useless as documentary evidence for or against the existance of either UFO or indeed extraterrestrial life. When the people who claim to be serious about this subject, begin to spend thier money on devices capable of detailed study of distant objects, rather than pathetic cameras only capable of recording blobs and lights, then maybe I will pay some attention to the fruits of thier efforts.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Oh come on! You do realise that people like you damage this subject, So, every light in the sky unidentified or not, you are going to put it down to Fulham being right! This is so sad, and shows why this subject is not taken seriously

Did Hulham say that the ET crafts were going to be dots in the sky? No, he did not! These sightings appear almost daily, so how the hell you can say Fulhams prediction is coming true is a complete joke.

Sorry to be blunt, but it just annoys me. I have been into the subject of ufo's for years, and i do believe that some ufo's are complete unknowns and need further investigation. But how can people take the subject seriously when they run into hardcore believers like you?

Its such a shame really

top topics

<<   2 >>

join