It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Death Panel Strikes Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Jan Brewer seems to be doing a wonderful job of getting people to cheer her on as she fights the Liberal agenda of providing health care to people that cannot afford it for whatever reason. While she ran on demonizing "death panels" that she simply made up, she sits over a very real death panel that has now taken another life.

Video

After you finish attacking the personalities in the video, please address the substance of the guest's words. If that is too much.

STATE CAPITOL, Phoenix – Today, University Medical Center in Tucson has confirmed that a UMC patient, who was awaiting a transplant, but was refused the life saving procedure because of Republican budget cuts, has died.
Then start here

[Attorney General] Goddard says Brewer can easily restore the $5 million dollars in funding AHCCCS is losing by doing away with two airplanes she uses to fly around the state.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Perhaps this will get to her cold hard heart.
Think shell have an attack of creeping conscience lads?
All in favour say aye!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I guess I titled this poorly. How about...

Fascist Democrats attempt to force doctors to perform needless operation!!!!!!

Because apparently to the Republicans, this person did not need to live.
Oh the outrage! The shock!
Here we have real live death panels at work. Someone needed medical attention and could have gotten it but the Republican death panel decided it was not worth it. Not even worth giving up some private flytime for? So this is ok? What was all the outrage? Do Reps only get upset about fake death panels? Is it only because Obama was the one pushing the policy they gave such a label? It really seems to me that the Republicans most certainly did want death panels so long as they stacked the panel.

I guess I will just wait for Endisnigh to write a thread about how this is unconstitutional and let the patriots go there and defend their Republican run death panels. Sorry I was not sensasionalistic or partisan enough in my title. Darnit!
edit on 6-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

new topics

join