It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEATH MAP 2011 - Mysterious Ley Line and/or Fault Line Connections?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This map was plotted out to illustrate patterns in the massive die-offs currently taking place. My initial thought was there was perhaps a fault line correlation, there does appear to be a connection as you will see.

Even more interesting is that our ley lines seem to match as well, massive die off zones match major intersecting hubs in most cases.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11158f675509.png[/atsimg]

Fault lines/Earthquake activity
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70be4d9b48a0.gif[/atsimg]

Ley Lines
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11ba2779a14e.gif[/atsimg]

Here is a crude combined image:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3437110bd01.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How many places on Earth are not near one of those lines?

You also seem to be putting places on lines even though they are not.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hmm.. seems most are close to the equator.. I wonder if the record cold is causing the fish die offs in the US.. don't know the climate in Asia-- are they having record cold?

SOMETHING is up... Its like the canary in the coalmine.. we could be next if we don't figure this out....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Good work.

You may be interested to know that dead birds have also been found in Illiniois,
which is directly over The News Madrid Fault.

www.associatedcontent.com...

S&F

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by backwherewestarted

The maps are not an exact proportional match, I had to make some adjustments so they are close. I didn't change locations of the lines. This is just a crude mockup that I threw together in Photoshop to give a better picture. If you use a little imagination and match up a few landmarks, it's pretty easy to see that there is correlation.

Even if you completely eliminate the Ley Lines based on your argument, the fault line map matches about 80% or better.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Take into consideration the changes in The Gulf Stream, and now
The Atlantic Current also. Something is up.....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

The maps are not an exact proportional match, I had to make some adjustments so they are close. I didn't change locations of the lines. This is just a crude mockup that I threw together in Photoshop to give a better picture. If you use a little imagination and match up a few landmarks, it's pretty easy to see that there is correlation.

Even if you completely eliminate the Ley Lines based on your argument, the fault line map matches about 80% or better.

I didn't mean you moved lines, simply that some dots are "near" lines not on them. Keep in mind the scale of the map means even things that seem to line up right on a line could be hundreds of miles away. I think you have found a correlation because you want to not because it is truly there. As I said you could place pretty much any place on Earth "near" one of those lines.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
good work mate...
i hope this thread doesnt pass through the new list and disappear, it would be good to have it updated regularly as more reports come in..

s and f

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
More than Ley lines, it would seem that most of these have occurred on the coastal areas. Even if you take Illinois in consideration, it is bordered by lake Michigan.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Not that I hold much stock in ley lines, because I absolutely do not! But playing devils advocate for a moment, if the earths magnetic grid can change, which is does and anomolies get recorded regulary, then why cant ley lines move also? Magnetic north moves, the earths tilt moves with procession, why not ley lines if they exist?

edit on 5-1-2011 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
bees, fish, sea mammals (i'm guessing weighing more then us) then birds. what ever it is, if it can take out sea mammals, and now its taking out birds :\ might not be too much longer before larger land animals start dropping dead.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tk2dsky
More than Ley lines, it would seem that most of these have occurred on the coastal areas. Even if you take Illinois in consideration, it is bordered by lake Michigan.

Good point there. The other thing to remember is the dispersants have had time to mix, and move into the food chain.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Disclosure3...

Thanks for the work you put into this. I posted the same suggestion yesterday in one of the other posts regarding the "mysterious" bird/fish deaths. Either you may have read it, or we are thinking along the same lines. My post wasn't as detailed as yours, but did express the very same hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hmm, I hadn't thought and don't know much about ley lines, but the fault line proximity is interesting to think about. If I remember correctly, sometimes the movement of the plates along fault lines causes magnetic disturbances as well as the release of toxic gases (though usually not in amounts sufficient to harm humans unless they are standing right at the epicenter). This could impact a bird's sense of direction and cause it to fly into things, but it would take a bit more to cause the internal bleeding and death that the examinations have found. So unless they are by random event flying into invisible objects, I don't think fault lines or earthquakes to be much of a cause, just a coincidence. Unless the New Madrid line has a caldera or other volcanic component, that would make it more feasible (higher levels of toxic gases).

I don't buy the official story either, if fireworks were the problem we'd have massive problems on the 4th of July and that holiday would have been neutered years ago. So I'll agree with the consensus on this much: something is up, and it can't be good.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
Hmm.. seems most are close to the equator.. I wonder if the record cold is causing the fish die offs in the US.. don't know the climate in Asia-- are they having record cold?

I don't think those are close to the equator. Only one spot is close, in Philippines. Currently, temps in Philippines are hotter than normal(hotter than a decade ago, last year we got a record high in January!!)

Brazil has also been recently reported to have its Amazon rain forest decline partly due to rising temps. It seems to be a different pattern around the equator than in the higher/lower latitudes that it simply gets hotter, same in polar temps.

Only the non-polar temperate latitudes are getting colder winters due to predicted stronger polar storms which drives the very cold polar air down to lower latitudes.

Also based on the map, I don't think the die off pattern is consistent enough with the fault and ley lines. It is more consistent on the fact they died near coastlines - which is of enough concern.

Deaths could be related to Earth's geomagnetism
edit on 5-1-2011 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I always enjoy exploring things from a new angle. This is how creativity works. A bunch of ideas colliding into each other, acting as catalysts for other ideas, so on and so forth. Thank you for starting yet another interesting thread and presenting the basic research to get the ball rolling.
edit on 5-1-2011 by PeasantRebellion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

The Ley Line pic reminds me of the ol' Bio Rythm charts we used to use in the 70s. Somewhat ?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
We now have birds dying in Tennessee, while we are far from the coast there is a fault line in west Tennessee, the only problem is they died east of Nashville. While both birds and fish rely on the Earth's magnetic poles for migration, I am still unclear as to why the deaths. These birds were found on the side of the road and in an open field, nothing for them to run into but each other. I do believe there is a correlation, I just can't connect the dots. I feel like we are missing something.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Dead sea mammals on the east coast of aus? i live on that dot, havn't heard about this.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Good start!
We need to keep updating the map and to try to get some more info in each case....
The methane cloud theory may be a good bet covering both fish and birds,
Is anybody familiar with death by methane?
can it cause organs to puddle and lungs to clot?
The chances that Corexit may have a role here are good too.
it definatley causes internal bleeding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join