It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLF - Programmed Life Forms and MILABS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I guess Stephen Greer is telling us that all greys are is PLF's - programmed lifeforms. That the craft recovered in a certain New Mexican town some 60 years ago contained the tech and AI beings that led to the MILABS-Military Abductions posing as aliens for some agenda take your pick. Im hearing that one agenda is to tag us with a primitive form of RFID chips that look like a BB. Some are more advanced chips that allegedly look like a shard of glass. There is another theory that the PTB are behind the Hybrid program themselves not too much different than cloning. That this is the "Shadow Governments" plan to start a false flag ET invasion to further more agendas. Yes it is a bit out there, but one has to ask the question as bizarre and absurd as it may seem.

But Greer tries to come off as a philanthropist really has ruined his credibility in his greed and egotistical premise. So we really do not know. What i have heard is the MILABS work by placing a device outside your home perhaps on a tree or even on a craft that puts you in some unconscious state perhaps paralysis. Then you are taken on to one of these black projects "UFO" Disc or Triangle. These PLF's what we will call the Greys then perform the tasks. I guess this would suggest some sort of Psy Ops being played out and making us think these beings are Aliens. To me it does not make much sense and the effort would have to be extremely well coordinated by orchestrating these incidents. I would not see what there is to gain in all this but im open to it. Just like im open to the ET's being demons, angels, time travelers, indigenous creatures of earth ect. It is still quite plausible. Many people claim to have been taken under ground bases where military personnel worked side by side with these PLF's. There is little data that i can find on PLF's on the internet. I have been interested in looking in to this further in my spare time but i can find little to no evidence or any documentation detailing any of this.

It is not a very popular topic here "MILAB' and "PLF" because it conflicts with the believers viewpoints i suppose. And myself experiencing something of this nature do not buy it. But i can see it being something quite possible. It could be that BOTH are taking place that being ET and military but there is no empirical evidence of either. I would like to hear your opinions on this.

Discuss

edit on 4-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Barry M. King also claims to have worked on these projects an around the PLF's. I guess what is being said is the ET's originally gave this cloning technology to the military, the military in turn has used these PLF's for thier own agenda and is blaming it on the Aliens?

wikibin.org...

Allegations At the facility which he alledges he was involved with from 1972 to 1988, they are involved with the making of 'Programmable Generated Life Forms'. He alledges that this happened during his time at the black budgeted NSA run underground Genetics Engineering lab 200ft under Peasemore, Berkshire in England which he refers to as the 'R&D Facility AL/499' (which he alleges exists, including the NSA run 'Mannequin' in operation at that facility.), MILABs (Military Mind Control and Alien Abductions). He alledges that "This base is underground a village called Peasemore but cannot be accessed from the village direct. Instead the only way to get to the base in from Hartnell Labs (Government Nuclear Experimentation centre in Oxford) or from Greenham Common Airbase. Tunnels run from these sites many miles to the village. 99 percent of the base is underground and you can see nothing on the surface. They have a few social engineering programming and mind control experiments there." By this he means ways of changing the way you think and react via information manipulation or direct stimulation of the mind with radio waves or electric pulses. American science has already admitted to experiments of this type with Microwave equipment. "They are also involved in Genetic experimentation and making of programmed life forms. They are also behind a lot of these so called abductions, and a lot are actually military abductions." King states that like many others who have come forward from the States he has worked with real live aliens. "There are various sorts of aliens and life forms at the bases. I worked at the base from August and December 79 in a security capacity. It's officially known as Peasemore and it is in Berkshire. The base was 450 yards by 650 yards and going down 6 levels. It may be double the size now. I was a security officer. I had limited access but I had two security access clearances of 9 and 31. I was allowed to see various areas of the base and by Dec '79 I had seen quite a lot." He is also known for exposing the alleged secret underground facility at Porton Down which he alledges is connected to Boscombe Down via an underground tunnel - "Stuff from Porton Down is shipped to Boscombe down and then taken out via planes to America and other places. The cultures and small scale life-forms in early stages are shipped out of this facility. Fort Mead runs the operation in the states under the NSA. There are no holds barred with them and their control policies. It was their idea originally and it started in 1947." He also alledges the UK Government and military at these secret bases were involved in mind control experimentation, UFO stealth technology, life form creation, military abductions and genetic experiments.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The part about them being "demons" or "angels" should be left out. I find it completely absurd for someone to label a biological or cybernetic organism as a mythological entity. Demons and angels are originally portrayed as magical beings that are created by a magical deity that somehow exists outside of existence. Same goes for the flying saucers. I just find it absurd to call a physical object (metallic or organic) a demon or angel.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You could make out a scenario that :

paperclip got the scientists over here,
they made flying disks as top secret craft,
one of them crashed in roswell,
they were fine with the weather balloon story and the ufo story because :
1) the weather balloon story stopped too many people going crazy,
2) keeping the idea of the existence of aliens around helped people believe in them, to divert attention from the military, who were starting out with decades of work on experimenting on us so we could be controlled way more than we'd ever believe.

And every so often the military is chasing a UFO around, which could be :

1) a military craft as part of an exercise to make more people believe in aliens,
2) real aliens that they want well away from their plans to control the population,
3) other countries top secret craft playing cat and mouse in someone else's airspace.

And maybe the real aliens really do have a non-interference pact, if they exist, and they really haven't interfered with us at all, it's been the military all along.

So who's gonna save us if this is true?

Robots.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
The part about them being "demons" or "angels" should be left out. I find it completely absurd for someone to label a biological or cybernetic organism as a mythological entity. Demons and angels are originally portrayed as magical beings that are created by a magical deity that somehow exists outside of existence. Same goes for the flying saucers. I just find it absurd to call a physical object (metallic or organic) a demon or angel.

Well that is a whole other topic in itself, but who says Demons or Angels are not biological? Myself i do not believe they are either in the sense good or bad, but they can be or could have influenced what we understand as either being Angel or Devil. People like to claim what is and what inst here. When it it is mere speculation or ones personal belief. It is whatever you choose to perceive it as and it is whatever it is to you.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't get what the big thing is about not referring to Aliens/UFO's as Angels or Demons. That could simply be the way they were classed a long time ago and it stuck until recently. A lot of people talk about good and bad Aliens, and I just think if that were really true they were simply called Angels and Demons for a long time instead. I can't help to also think of Vallee and Keel's theories with that though, and think that many Angels and Demons were also attributed to what people experienced in certain psychic situations. Like using Magic and the Occult, or encountering what Jung would call representations of Archetypes and unconscious forces at certain times in their lives. Then you have all the people down through history with mental problems, etc. Seems like a kind of complex thing that won't be easily explained in one broad sweep.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i have pondered this subject and would like to share some insights i have had after years of thinking
im not sure if this is along the lines of your op but here goes

why would advanced races want to create another race?
workforce
why would advanced races need a workforce?
complete work without supervision
what would the work be?
mining for gold oil and dimonds G.O.D.
why not build machines to do the work?
humans are self replecating machines that are biologically programmed with the need to aquire gold
why gold?
gold is rare and valuable for electronic components as does not decay into other elements
so if you wanted to mine earth and you had alot of time, you could create a biological entity who was subconciously programmed to collect gold into stock piles to make it easy to collect

when we talk about humans making programable life
we miss how easy it could be to populate a planet by simple sex
populate the planet with a biological machine that replicates earth anyone?

xploder

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That's what they are. Angels and demons were really extraterrestrials, portrayed as "good" and "evil". But, they describe them as divine, magical entities, which is false on their part. That's why I'm against labeling them with those terms because that's not what they truly are. I encourage the use of modern and updated definitions, not ancient ones.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
i have pondered this subject and would like to share some insights i have had after years of thinking
im not sure if this is along the lines of your op but here goes

why would advanced races want to create another race?
workforce
why would advanced races need a workforce?
complete work without supervision
what would the work be?
mining for gold oil and dimonds G.O.D.
why not build machines to do the work?
humans are self replecating machines that are biologically programmed with the need to aquire gold
why gold?
gold is rare and valuable for electronic components as does not decay into other elements
so if you wanted to mine earth and you had alot of time, you could create a biological entity who was subconciously programmed to collect gold into stock piles to make it easy to collect

when we talk about humans making programable life
we miss how easy it could be to populate a planet by simple sex
populate the planet with a biological machine that replicates earth anyone?

xploder

Would guess that if they simply wanted to mine for gold, oil and diamonds, they'd have done it themselves a lot faster and easier. On the same note, maybe some advanced races would want to create another race to see how well they could do it, to see how decent they could make them.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That's what they are. Angels and demons were really extraterrestrials, portrayed as "good" and "evil". But, they describe them as divine, magical entities, which is false on their part. That's why I'm against labeling them with those terms because that's not what they truly are. I encourage the use of modern and updated definitions, not ancient ones.

At the end of the day they're just definitions, words, etc. Non of them are exact, or maybe better or worse than any other. People in the future will maybe be on forums complaining about the use of the words aliens, extraterrestrials, etc. The older one's are more spiritual, modern ones are more scientific, just reflecting the times we live in to an extent.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JoseChung

well also the idea is if you traveled around searching for gold bearing planets
start a race and let them populate
you could travel to other planets and get them started and so on untill........................
you get back to where you started and collect up the gold
why work yourself when a whole race will do it for you lol

xp

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by JoseChung

well also the idea is if you traveled around searching for gold bearing planets
start a race and let them populate
you could travel to other planets and get them started and so on untill........................
you get back to where you started and collect up the gold
why work yourself when a whole race will do it for you lol

xp

Maybe! Of course it's possible. Perhaps another group of Aliens or three got here and found us before the gold miners got back here too, and decided to try us out at doing different things.
edit on 4-1-2011 by JoseChung because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung
At the end of the day they're just definitions, words, etc. Non of them are exact, or maybe better or worse than any other. People in the future will maybe be on forums complaining about the use of the words aliens, extraterrestrials, etc. The older one's are more spiritual, modern ones are more scientific, just reflecting the times we live in to an extent.
Sure, but it just makes more sense to get with the times and stick to the updates.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Sure, but it just makes more sense to get with the times and stick to the updates.

Haha, I guess so, just don't see why some people get so wound up about it. I just try to respect the people from back then and sometimes wonder what they actually saw when they wrote about Angels, Demons, etc. I don't think they were as clueless as some of us think.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There seems to be a census among abductees that the short ones most often seen are artificial, or move in a way that is robotic. But not totally robotic like a machine or what we use to weld parts for cars, but moving together in unison. Think of a way our paper clip type of scientists or biologists got together to replicate one. If given to them and instructed how to, recovered one from a crash site it might be fairly easier than we think. The reports of them being grown in tanks at Dulce ring a bell. So if they "PTB" can engineer anti gravitational vehicles it is not so unrealistic to imagine they could have made huge leaps in genetic engineering robotics and cloning. If this is true it does have a fourth Reich kind of smell to it, paperclip.

Angel and Demon is a label if you ask me. Ancient cultures thought the European settlers were Gods. So your going to have that "angel and demon" character etched in your train of thought if you approach things religiously. Like the "Mowing Devil," for example use to be the culprit for crop circles in the 1600's. Then it was Aliens. Lets not forget the "axis of evil" brand. People love to use the good vs evil card.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It is simple bait and hook. alien nation wants to know the most secret locations for US military bases(perceived to be the most powerful) and the US officials with the most authority. so they crash a little UFO in the desert on purpose, it doesn't matter those space craft are little toasters and the aliens are easily replaceable . the bodies are moved to different locations, alien bodies tracked by implants. infiltrate the government, control, threaten and implant high ranking officials. now they have proxies who do the dirty work for them. US government makes underhanded dealings for technology. more officials get implanted. vicious cycle. their numbers are few but their influence is great.

Greer is a liar and a con-artist of the highest variety.
edit on 4-1-2011 by kmarx because: DCD

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I don't approach anything religiously at all because I'm an anti-theist. I just know that many people religiously label aliens as demons in the context that they actually think they are "workers of Satan" flying around in anti-gravity propelled discs with a "diabolical agenda" to "deceive" everyone into thinking they're aliens, when in fact they are just what they are...aliens. I've dealt with those kinds of people. You know what they use as their so-called evidence for the absurdities they claim? The bible. It just gets on my nerves. There's tons of them on YouTube if you don't believe me. I find it hilarious.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmarx
It is simple bait and hook. alien nation wants to know the most secret locations for US military bases(perceived to be the most powerful) and the US officials with the most authority. so they crash a little UFO in the desert on purpose, it doesn't matter those space craft and are little toasters and the aliens are easily replaceable robots. the bodies are moved to different locations, alien bodies tracked by implants. infiltrate the government, control, threaten and implant high ranking officials. now they have proxies who do the dirty work for them. US government makes underhanded dealings for technology. more officials get implanted. vicious cycle. their numbers are few but their influence is great.
edit on 4-1-2011 by kmarx because: DDB

If you are serious, or if you are joking it does make sense in a way. It would explain the absurd behavior by our leaders in these times. The idea that the PTB is evil based purely on greed does not bode well for me. There are filthy rich people who are good people, there has to be some decent humane people in politics rather than a lump sum of control freaks. So Whatever is going on with NWO whatever you want to call it suggest an outside influence to me. Im not too keen to David Ike's body of work and the reptilian shape shifter lingo popular among these circles. But there is a "they live" way about our society in these times.

The hybridization of humanity could be taking place under our noses and we would naturally struggle to accept it. Or we would not have a clue the whole time. New humans walking the halls of the pentagon might not be so much a myth after all. So PLF's would serve as a great resource of manpower especially by implementing mind control. This could all be just science fiction. But i really would not be shocked if proven true. Would you?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I don't approach anything religiously at all because I'm an anti-theist. I just know that many people religiously label aliens as demons in the context that they actually think they are "workers of Satan" flying around in anti-gravity propelled discs with a "diabolical agenda" to "deceive" everyone into thinking they're aliens, when in fact they are just what they are...aliens. I've dealt with those kinds of people. You know what they use as their so-called evidence for the absurdities they claim? The bible. It just gets on my nerves. There's tons of them on YouTube if you don't believe me. I find it hilarious.

I agree and i find it entertainingly hilarious myself, more so than comedy central. they play thier role... the lunatic fringe that is

This video makes me literally roll out my chair loling for example, these people are out there.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

This is a very intriguing subject and I look forward to answers that expand and articulate a variety of views. Some most interesting thoughts here to ponder. Thanks for starting this thread.

Stars for Jose. These three really are, to me, the most logical of proposals.

Originally posted by JoseChung

And every so often the military is chasing a UFO around, which could be :

1) a military craft as part of an exercise to make more people believe in aliens,
2) real aliens that they want well away from their plans to control the population,
3) other countries top secret craft playing cat and mouse in someone else's airspace.

And maybe the real aliens really do have a non-interference pact, if they exist, and they really haven't interfered with us at all, it's been the military all along.

From things I have read along these lines, I agree that there must be some sort of universal "non-interference pact". But that does not preclude alien contact with individual humans----it only means that certain conditions must be met in order for this to happen. A human would have to be autonomous and receptive in order for the aliens not to break that universal pact.

Originally posted by kmarx
the bodies are moved to different locations, alien bodies tracked by implants. infiltrate the government, control, threaten and implant high ranking officials. now they have proxies who do the dirty work for them. US government makes underhanded dealings for technology. more officials get implanted.

I don't believe anyone is implanted with anything to make them do something against their will. I believe their own vices are used as leverage. You can call it coercion, but I think a lot of it is based on psychological manipulation and experimentation in mind control using vanities and vices as method. At the heart of the matter, we all have free will and the ability to say "no", however rejection may bring hardship and difficulty when saying 'yes' is just so much easier and the norm. We are not robots. No one is implanted. Humans have free will.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join