It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s leading contender for chief of staff is JPMorgan exec!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
More hope and change you can believe in people...

The same bankers who have been robbing the country blind are not only dictating policy, they are being directly HIRED to top level gov positions!

Our system is so incredibly corrupt it's PATHETIC. What an absolute JOKE. And the joke's on US.

An executive of JPMorgan Chase & Co with close ties to President Barack Obama's inner circle has shot to the top of the list for next White House chief of staff, according to news reports.

Bloomberg reported Monday that William Daley, who serves on the bank's Executive Committee in charge of Corporate Responsibility and was US Secretary of Commerce during the Clinton administration, may be tapped to replace Rahm Emanuel for the high-powered job.

Full Story:

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
And on the other side of the coin, Ohio's new Republican governor is a former Lehman Brothers Exec. (For Ohioans with a short memory, Kasich helped pitch the now-gone bust pension plan that has robber Ohioans of 500 million).

Between the bankers and the military-industrial complex, this country is effed.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It's all a big scam. Placing all the pieces in place. Embezzling and extorting till the last dime is sucked dry. I hate this Government. I have absolutely no trust or faith any longer. Not much you can do anymore besides watch the acceleration into the downward spiral. Which appears to be a funnel leading straight into "their" pockets.
It's a shame that "We The People" are going to be the ones to suffer.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
He has to put someone in that has some understanding of the situation, at least more of an idea that 'its stuffed'. With a previous role in Corporate Responsibility it is a good thing. Had a quick look on goggle and nothing really bad came up. Anyone know how he went in his previous role? Any skeletons or bad stories to worry about?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Well let me see, brother of the Mayor of Chicago.

Do I need to dig further?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Another bootlicker from the ruling family and shadow govt of US surrounding and shadowing him..

What's with President Obama? Did he actively sought for him or was the bootlicker foistered upon him, to watch over him, to enslave him into further compliance with the shadow govt's policies???

No wonder Hilary Clinton dresses up regularly in her 'Prisoner' dress styles, a message to all who understood.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

Embezzling and extorting till the last dime is sucked dry. I hate this Government....

I think it is time to put a big red circle around DC and point Korea in that direction

Unfortunately I live a few hundred miles from DC
on the other hand the prevaling winds are toward New York City

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well we all know just how much we can trust banksters to be upright and ethical... It sounds as though he has got exactly the right kind of disqualifications to be Obgangster's right hand man.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Pathetic.

I wonder what they have on Obama? ...or did he just get bought like the rest of them?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Considering that JP Morgan was one of few who pushed for the Federal Reserve of 1913, this comes as no surprise. As the plot thickens, it would seem that we, the public, are going to experience a depression/chaos the likes of which we have never seen.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Pathetic.

I wonder what they have on Obama? ...or did he just get bought like the rest of them?

His Family of course...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon

Originally posted by soficrow

Pathetic.

His Family of course...

Ah.

I should have realized.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Darn, i though Hoover was dead...would seem that the lil black book is alive and well!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
And it has been confirmed...

Obama chooses JPMorgan exec. William Daley as new chief of staff

JPMorgan Chase & Co. executive and former commerce secretary William Daley was chosen Thursday to be President Obama's new White House chief of staff, according to published reports.

Continued:

www.rawstory.com...

Welcome to the United States of Banksterica, where Banksters and the gov they control no longer even TRY to hide who is running the show.

More "Change" you can believe in people.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Obama's new Chief of Staff is Bill Daley, brother of Richard Daley. What little is available on the dude sure makes him a great idea. He opposed the Health Care bill. He is currently on the OEC of JP Morgan Chase. That bodes well for White House support of consumer protection and wall street reform. He served as Bill Clinton's Secretary of Commerce for a spell. Just long enough to get NAFTA going. Then he headed back to the private sector to cash in on the bonanza. Oh, and he serves on the board of directors for Merck and Boeing. Big Pharma and the Military Industrial Complex.

As the gate keeper to the President, who do you think is getting in the door to have a chat now? Did you really vote for this guy for President? If this had been Bush (who was a loser too in my opinion) putting this schmuck in the driver seat, I can just imagine the outrage on the left.

Honestly, if you still believe there is a difference between left or right, liberal or conservative, Democrat or Republican in DC, you are freekin' on drugs. You should have your voting privileges revoked because you are too stupid. Stick to possessional wrestling for your entertainment because it is at that level where the left/right pseudo paradigm exists.

For Republican supporters out there, you ain't off the hook either.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

These two new Republican Congressmen could not even be bothered to attend their swearing in ceremony because they were busy elsewhere bending over for their clients at a fund raiser. A fund raiser? They just freekin' got there!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

It is good to have someone in positions of authority with some semblance of knowledge and situational awareness.

However, this is Chief of Staff, not a cabinet member. The President's gate keeper. If you want the President's ear, this is the man you need to go to. He runs the President's staff. Daily operations of the White House. There are many folks in America who may do well at this. But to pick one who is from JP Morgan Chase? Opposed the health care bill? Was Secretary of Commerce long enough for NAFTA to get going and then head back to the private sector to cash in? He is currently on the BoD for Merck and Boeing?

You do not see any conflict of interest here? Who do you think is going to talk to the President now? You or me? Not likely my friend. The welfare of you or I or any average person in this country just took one more giant step distant from us. It was already so far away, it was hazy on the horizon.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Does this suprise anyone? The Bankers and Wall street rule the World...for now..not much longer though. PEACE

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I have a question to ask. I understand that Obama does alot of crazy things but

1. He is only a President and not the final say, so in order to make change he has to dance with the devil

2. Why is is only since Obama a current day Black President being in Office, he is not the 1st, that people are so direspectful to the Presidency Seat. The things that are said\alleged or Authoruty challenged would never had happened if he wasnt Black

Look at all the things Bush did and you never see this leve; of Disrespect

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This truely goes to show to the banksters and CEO's, in ordert o make anything of yorself ow in this great country, you must know how to scam the systema nd create/work around legal loopholes,s o everyone else suffers, and those you know* benefit...its selfish and should be illegal. well it is illegal, i mean, known by everyobne whos spending the money, o having it taken away form them, eventually when buying a home, or a car or something.. thiers always strings attached* those strings, are of course, meant ot ripp you off, via APR rates, taxes ect, legal fees ect. thats what ive learned.
why would someone form JP morgan be better than anyone one of us here or out thier, with certifications and college degrees in accounting and bookkeeping? i think, the difference is, those JPmorgan people have been seasoned opr willing to lie, cheat murder maybe even, so they themselves can enjoy OUR money,.,,,
wish we could steal their money,a nd send them postcards every month, how much we enjoy sependind it

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cisco13

Are you being serious?

If so, do me a favor and search under my name regarding threads about Bush and Cheney.

I have been GENTLE on this guy compared to Dumbya and Darth Insaney. They were the cream of the crop in slime-baggery criminality.

But all Obama is is an EXTENSION of those guys, and in the case of his subservience of Wall street and the bankster cartels, he's even a step worse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join