It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wheeler - Dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Still reading and doing research on this....as time allows.

Found this comment to an article.....need to check it out and see if there is more to it....

Just one final comment. Mr Wheeler was one of the only Air Force insiders who in recent years had become very vocal in opposition to the Joint Strike Fighter. The JSF(F-35) is the biggest and most expensive defence acquistion program in the history of the world. It is hundreds of $billions over budget and years behind schedule. It is known as a project to big to fail, heard that one before? Mr. Wheeler had called for the cancelling of the F-35B, the USMCs version, and drastic reduction of funding to the primary contractor Lockheed-Martin. He was not a very popular guy to the defence industry. SOURCE

If true...may or may not mean something. Who knows. Not too many updates so far. Will we get any more? Hmmm.....
edit on January 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

So you think the government is just gonna murder this guy and leave his body in a dump where it can eventually be found and then people can later find out about his past and then speculate about wether or not the government decided to kill him because of something he knew? The government isn't that stupid. If they go after someone and murder him/her, they'll certainly make sure they dispose of the body in a proper manner where it can never be found and they'll never leave a trace behind. Next.
edit on 3-1-2011 by MareBellator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sure it wasn't the government just ask Vince Foster he'll vouch!!!! The government would never do anything like that, I am sure he placed himself in the trash can and sent himself to the dump, just waiting for the medical examiner to rule it a suicide.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MareBellator

So you think the government is just gonna murder this guy and leave his body in a dump where it can later be found so that people can later find out about his past and then speculate about wether or not the government decided to kill him because of something he knew? The government isn't that stupid. If they go after someone and murder him, they'll certainly make sure they dispose of the body in a proper manner where it can never be found and they'll never leave a trace behind. Next.

Did I say that somewhere? I'm throwing out ideas...as are others. Everything and anything is plausable when you are dealing with a murder and someone connected to Washington
This what we do here at ATS.....find a story...speculate, research, investigate, debate, discuss and so on

Surely you are joking though right? Bodies that are disposed of by the government are never found? Really? Wrong. They are found, but usually made to look like............an accident.....or some random act of violence

Ever hear of Vince Foster? Go read up on that case.....

edit on January 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

When's the last time you've heard of someone getting wacked by the government and then left to rot in a dump? You and others have nothing but speculation, something governments will make sure never reaches the public, getting rid of bodies properly and leaving nothing to chance is part of that.

::Edit to add::
And how would leaving a cold dead body in a dump seem like a suicide or accident? Please tell, this is all too messy for a government job.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MareBellator

When's the last time you've heard of someone getting wacked by the government and then left to rot in a dump? You and others have nothing but speculation, something governments will make sure never reaches the public, getting rid of bodies properly and leaving nothing to chance is part of that.

Thats funny if you put a heavy Brooklyn accent to this statement right here it could be in a movie!!! Thanks for the laugh. The hit does sound more mafia like but I am still gonna place my bet on government.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MareBellator

Just going out on a limb here, but what if the people(gov't officials) wanted his body to be found. You and the other poster above fail to realize is that it is a great deterrent to future insubordination. So, yeah, I think that they want the body to be found in the dump, just to let the other guy that is thinking up a "plan," know they are not screwing around. Sounds logical to me, I know that if the guy I worked with wound up in the dump, I would shut up and not say a darn thing.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yea do all that to intimidate other government officials (whom are already sworn to secrecy) while at the same time allow the public to speculate? Sounds very logical.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

read there was some kind of dissagreement with a neighbor..their ongoing building and/or construction of some sort blocking his view..something like that..very suspicious or set minds may deem a conspiracy and as
commented, at least he did not just simply dissappear forever. There may be clues so we can all wait and see.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Sounds perfectly logical to me. The more stories the easier it is to get away, and make a statement. Your comment is quite funny actually. I mean look at every conspiracy out there. There is so many theories on aliens, technologies, health, and so on. This is the whole disinformation arena here.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Also if the whole sworn to secrecy had any merit, then where did all of the Wiki Leaks info come from? Hmm, let me guess, from people sworn to secrecy.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Liejunkie i think you have the right slant.
Perhaps the JSF is threatened seriously by some cyber whiz within DOD. who had the ear of the management.
This guy is positioned perfectly to mount opposition to any special program besides the chem war plans.
Somebody with this much pull gets so obviously whacked, and any support he may have had for his protest or criticisms of a particular project may dwindle rapidly after his rather public demise.
Power is raw up at that level.Didnt LBJ whack his opponents when he couldnt scare em off or bribe em?
I have no doubt that any corporation would literally KILL for a fifty billion dollar contract....the JSF was an open ended concept, hardly even a plane but there was a lot of loot spent on developement already....
There is lots of life and death stuff involved in big money like that.....the consequences of such huge programs can make or break a large corporation.
He could have been lobbying for the end of the JSF a little too hard......

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Compare the number people that have kept silent about their work to the ones that broke their silence and then tell me it holds no merit.
edit on 3-1-2011 by MareBellator because: word added

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Obviously most people live by the secrecy, but what about the people for whatever reason or interest that break the "code of secrecy". There have to be ways to keep the people affraid to speak. It is easier to bump someone off than to drag it out in court for years.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I believe it is all a loyalty issue. We help you out in time of need. Then when the time comes, you help us out. Mr. Wheeler obviously broke the trust of someone. Whether it is a robbery or inside hit.
I think that people high up in the brass get there by favors. If the favor is not returned or you do anything to make the brass look bad, your goin down. To what degree of down? It depends on the favor.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The fact is we may never know what really happened.

Extensive military background. Recently writing about America's use of chemical and biological weapons and why the US should discontinue their use.

Maybe this had something to do with it. Maybe he was going to expose something about 9/11. Maybe he was mugged for the $50 in his wallet.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
maybe it's been mentioned already, didn't read all the posts, but,
from his bio:

He was Secretary, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, on the team that worked major insider trader investigations, and consultant

That alone, to me, made him a marked man.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Good find, sounds like a wiki leak informant to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
1. John was a hotshot within the govt and knew many secrets. He would certainly have govt agents covering him 24/7.

2. He was found dead, possible homicide ( definately murder as no way he will dump himself into a trash can).

3. What had happened to his protection detail? Were they compromised during the festive period?

4. Who would have want him dead, and more critically FOUND? Making someone disappear is usually the way to go, or make it look like an accident, where speculation will be ended, as humankind will accept missing persons or accidents readily. But for him to be FOUND, is a message being sent.

Seems like an unseen war is raging amongst TPTB vying for power and control of humanity.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is very freaky, certainly there must have been a motive though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join