It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombia undertaker launches census of ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Colombia undertaker launches census of ghosts

www.datelinezero.com

A Medellin undertaker has taken his craft to the next level by launching a “ghostly census” in Colombia’s second-largest city, where his workers have so far compiled 215 spirits, 23 in pictures and videos. “It’s beyond question that many of the city’s buildings and homes have ghosts.
“They’ve reported back with 215 ghosts…. Our video and still cameras have captured 23,” he said with pride.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What got my attention first is the weirdness factor of doing a "census" of ghostly activity. It's simply a really damn cool thing to do, in my book.

But then the article mentions UFO STalker -- that MUFON tool that let's you see recent UFO reports and places the location of them on a map. It also lets you search past reports, so you can look at the history of UFO reports for any given area.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was something like that for reported ghosts? This undertaker -- who apparently has a lot of time on his hands -- might just be on to something.

www.datelinezero.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, "Ghosts" are a real pheonomona...however, the problem is, people try to label it and give it attributes and understanding with no evidence to go on. just what they feel it is.

Alot are false, misinterpretations, or general nuttyness..but there are some actual curious events that are unexplained. I am not sure a million pictures of this however will get to the root of what "they" are. We currently either lack the tools to further the investigation, or have no clue how to even start investigating at this point, so I guess, my question is, what is the point overall?

Lets say they do take a number of pictures that is decided by all to be authentic, without explanation, and a genuine "ghost"...then what? What is a ghost? your right back to square 1.

join