It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP About To Open The Sixth Seal?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Well i just carnt believe that the scientists at HAARP dont know what there doing!

Maby the first few times the first few times they powered it up they made mistakes causing disasters but there going to learn from that!

So if HAARP is responsible for these earthquakes then that mean the Government are using it to implement an agenda maby the NWO reducing the worlds population but there not going to fire HAARP to such an extent that the earthquake disasters stated in the OPs thread are going to occur in America!

I just dont see how it would benefit the NWO!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

i think any type of disasters would benefit the NWO...make people scared and who do they turn to? Government...only soon it will be a one world government...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

but there not going to fire HAARP to such an extent that the earthquake disasters stated in the OPs thread are going to occur in America!

Are you serious? Our government will do whatever it needs to do to further its agenda. Our government does not give a crap about the people. To them the people are expendable. I never would have said this or thought this way when I was growing up forty years ago, but this government is NOT for the people anymore, just for themselves..

OP, I think you make a good point and something that needs to be thought about. Thanks for this thread. S&F to you.....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
like the thread, I also appreciate the reply post in response to the negative post, that said. If we consider what the american government has been doing, meaning misdeeds to our society I am beggining to wonder if on 9-11 satan did come to america and maybe america is his starting point? maybe he is controlling the government afterall with the governments weird actions sense 9-11 why not consider satan has landed in america? Im not sure about that eclipse having anything to do with the 6th seal, we do have eclipses often, and there have been red suns in past eclipses. also with the eclipse of course the moon turned dark it is what happens in a lunar eclipse. I cant merge the eclipse with the 6th seal myself. But I can believe HAARP has everything to do with the recent disasters happening, and being HAARP is american it seems to add up to america is the breeding grounds of evil. i dont know what do you think?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Part of a NWO is depopulation. why wouldnt they use it against americans? Have americans gone to the extent we think we are not expandable?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

that is very interesting because i came with the same conclusion.The sixth seal has been broken.
edit on 3-1-2011 by enderthexenocide because: I mispelled interesting

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Do you not think once the NWO has achieved its goals of depopulation they are going to want somewhere to govern from and they are going to need a work force to work for them somewhere that has not been completely destroyed by earthquakes which they have caused!

I think if the Government are going to be using HAARP as a weapon they are going to use it abroad not on there own infrastructure!

Id be more worried about Bio Chemical vaccines and fluoride in the water as a means of population reduction of Americans than HAARP

I am not a sceptic im just trying to see logic in the NWO plan. The 5 million people they supposedly want to have left are gona need some were to live that has not been destroyed by earthquakes!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
thousands of birds in canada - dead. thousands of birds in arkansas - dead. thousands of fish in arkanzas - dead.

you may call it a coincidence. i would call it... a side effect.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I bet if you send the guy a donation he'll show ya where the (soon to be secret) base is. Whatever

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
OP: Could you please show us where this HAARP base (scalar electromagnetic facility) is located? I have had a look along the entire border without any results. Short of camouflaged antennae they usually stick out like sore thumbs with their sacred geometry.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
When you talk about thousand of birds and fish dying, you forgot to mention that it is only one specific type of bird (blackbirds) and fish (drum fish) that are dying. It would be more believable if it was all types of birds and fish that were dying, but that is not the case.

The birds cause of death has been determined as blunt force trauma. Source

How did it happen? Not sure...

The cause of death for drum fishes are still unknown.

I think it's very weird and in time there will be an explanation, however I personally believe it has nothing to do with religion.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

you had me with haarp but then lost me when you started talking chemtrail.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They def know what they are doing. Check this story out.

Haarp being used in Abu Dhabi
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
How is the bible time related to HAARP again? Just askin

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by enderthexenocide

help me understand where the sixth seal taks about birds faalling from the sky?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am still hoping someone can attest to the location of a second HAARP facility (besides the one in Alaska). I have not heard of that yet.

I think the birds were taken out by 10 year old Jimmy in Little Rock, who just got his Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas. He IS a crack shot. (I think he filed down the pin and made it fully automatic). In terms of the fish, I heard Mrs. Paul was spotted having a secret meeting with Gorton the Fisherman at the Van de Kamp's secret mansion, also reported to be in Arkansas. Chem trails are simply FedEx running extra routes to deliver tartar sauce.

Or, maybe Bill (Clinton) is bored.... and still has access to the Gov't Toys.

Hate to make light of all of this, but we might as well. Sure, I think something is up, but if the public doesn't care enough about the Rothschilds history, the blatent problems with the 911 reports or the hundreds of other things we have been lied to about to drag TPTB over the coals, what makes anyone here think birds and fish dying will rattle any cages?

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." Bluto, Animal House

Happy New Year! *... burp ...*

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
nwo/elite will use anything to get people to fight a common enemy. whether it be weather, or the earth falling apart, or aliens. and I do think the bible does play a part in all of this but i'm not 100% sure its happening right now, although I do think we will see it in our lifetime.

also did anyone else find out about this HAARP base in Missouri i've personally been to the one in Alaska, but never heard of another one.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Scalar waves, right? Something right out of temporal mechanics. I was unaware it was at this magnitude here, but some "bits and pieces" contained in this thread have confirmed my suspicions.

This could explain why some people, "in the area" are more "insightful," as of late. Interesting indeed. Obviously, there is more "here" of interest to some folks, than just natural gas wells.

I think the most-odd thing that happened here in the last 3 months was my alarm clock, which has "SmartSet," so if you lose power, it resets with the correct date and time. Well, ever since Daylight Saving Time ended this last fall, my clock, which had perfect time for the last decade, suddenly loses a day once it turned New Years. So on Jan. 1, 2011, my clock said Jan. 2, 2011. We have lost a day somewhere. It changed two weeks ahead of the DST ending and has never been the same since; a day off.

This clock has kept perfect time until end of DST of 2010 and has been a day-off ever since.

Missing day in the Bible? Well, you tell me, but a computer program doesn't lie and one which has ran perfect to suddenly go in error of one day 10 years after it was made, is not a coincident or is it?
edit on 3-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Additional

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is very real, to gov DOES NOT car about it, i believe they have cause TONS of the major earthquakes with this HAARP machine there are at least 7 in the world, 2 i know of in the US. Remember part of their plan is depopulation, so it would make since for them to stage something like this, hence the FEMA camps (mass dying due to huge disaster?) Maybe they reliazed theit man-made swine flu plan didnt work, so this is there back up, maybe they will do a combo, but for the revelations, the signs are EVERYWHERE, its all coming soon and yes they are pushing it to come true, thats the purpose so their antichrist can rise, they are compleatly evil! I know it sounds weird but youtube is a good place to learn these things, it makes comparisons and different sources, live interviews ect....research these things people. GOD BLESS

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wrksstudios

I love how they call them 'ionisers'. Conveniently having 6 elements per aerial.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join