It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Near Venus??? Spacestation??? Interesting footage of ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

You mean the thread title which is clearly posed in the form of a question and not an assertion?

*And why are you pretending that I did not read the thread title? Is that something you regularly forget to do, and so you think others also forget to do it?

edit on 3-1-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thank you for your honesty in the matter. As I have found out, we will get these circumstances in forums from time to time. I am willing to let this thread die if it need be for the sake of arguing who is right and who is wrong in the clash of egos, which I am comfortable in my intelligence not to worry too much with my own ego. I will be signing off for the night.. Take care all

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just an update if anyone is interested. I recieved an email via youtube from the man who shot the footage.

Here is his reply.

Hi....I was inside and I believe it is a star. I will find out in the spring for sure when the daylight time changes with my starry nights program. I was using a Sony HDR 550 with a teleconverter lense. Check out this link. I'm wakemeup and I filmed Venus and a ufo with this camcorder....peace.

His link

edit on 6-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join