It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Near Venus??? Spacestation??? Interesting footage of ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Yes folks we have another Youtube video here. I was browsing the most recent, and came across this footage. It doesnt seem like a hoax at all. There is something definetly there. What do you think it could be?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
can we rule out satelite or lens flare? other than that I am not sure, I'm not an expert but it kinda looks like a lens flare but at the same time it doesnt, don't know if I make sense.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I could see what you are saying with the lens flare, but then again... like you said it doesnt. There are 6 videos in all. Not much difference between them. I will upload the other 3

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Very interesting. It could be cg. But its hard to tell. Very low quality video.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think you may be right... I feel a little foolish at the moment.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Window reflection.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wrksstudios

I am very familar with CGI from college experience during my special effects course. It doesnt look like like CGI to me. However I just notice video 5, as it is getting close to dawn. Theres venus, to the right of that is the object in question, and very faintly to the right of that is another image. I think it might just be a lens flare. I wish I would have noticed that earlier before I posted. But then again I may be wrong. I am confident though it is not CGI

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Good video. doesn't look fake for me. I''ll S&F you. Maybe is a comet, seems to have a tail by the right side. A good thing would be to contact the person who posted it on youtube and ask him for more info.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
On another site (www.disclose.tv...) the original YouTube poster mentions that a 1.7x teleconverter is in use. I very much suspect this extra lens is contributing to the secondary image. Sound reasonable?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

It's Venus and lens flare made worse by what looks like a smear on the lens. The 'UFO' is only there when s/he zooms and then leaves it slightly out of focus. That s/he does it repeatedly has gotta ask the question if s/he knows exactly what s/he's doing?

Check out 42 seconds and add a smear on the lens...

This video was uploaded by absent ATS member chrlzs

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

Good find! I suppose, But i do not know that much about lenses and optics in relation to filming celestrial bodies

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I cant say your video example convinces me of what we are seeing here. Video 2 seems to show something with more of a series of small circle/dots/lights etc... also it appears to be further away in each part as time moves forward from each video. Also when he/she zooms in, you can clearly see a second object way before it is fully to the point of being close up
edit on 3-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Oh.

In that case, it must be a bloody big spaceship.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I never said it was a spaceship. I can go with the theory of lens flare, I have no problem with that. On the other hand if you are going to post a video to support lens flare, at least get one that closely resembles what we are seeing in the video of discussion. Your example video looks nothing like what is being discussed.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

i agree

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

From the OP video...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/483b0f935169.jpg[/atsimg]

From the lens flare + zoom video...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11b03db98111.jpg[/atsimg]

They aren't going to be exactly the same. They use different cameras and different lenses. They look very similar. If you won't accept camera artifacts as an explanation, what else is there? It isn't CGI.

Spaceship? Or would you rather just consider it an amazing mystery never to be explained?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

They aren't going to be exactly the same. They use different cameras and different lenses. They look very similar. If you won't accept camera artifacts as an explanation, what else is there? It isn't CGI.

Spaceship? Or would you rather just consider it an amazing mystery never to be explained?

There is no timeline for coming to a conclusion about this sort of thing.

And why are you asking him if he think it is a spaceship? Do you not read the posts of the person you are replying to?

This was the second time you asked him if he thought it was a spaceship, even though he had already reminded you that he 'never said it was a spaceship'.

Why are you being so rude? Have you decided that you no longer care about your reputation or credibility anymore?

I demand that you resume caring about these things forthwith.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

From the OP video...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/483b0f935169.jpg[/atsimg]

From the lens flare + zoom video...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11b03db98111.jpg[/atsimg]

I guess it is how you see it. I see it as above. What I seen didnt necessarily seem like your example of a lense flare. But this could go on and on, and quite frankly I dont have the time to discuss this any further today
edit on 3-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I demand that you resume caring about these things forthwith.

And I demand that you read the thread title.

And ;learn some manners.

-m0r

top topics

<<   2 >>

join