It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Documentary HD [Full] is it Propaganda & Controlled Opposition or 'Victim of Success'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It could be a CIA program devised to observe public reaction. I can't think of any other way Julian could gain access to so many secret files.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Whoever he is, he has to have our support if we believe in freedom, and we need to stop being so passive about things.

Two health care bills, no 3, one in the US, one in Canada, and now one in EU, are poised and ready to stop natural nutrients and even shaman things, p'au'darco which has been studied and my friend took for her cancer, which she beat, and not a bleep out of people. Well we need to shout, we need bullhorns and to copy Alex Jones, non violent but very assertive and aware, and very loud. In addition we need to support those taking chances and not allow a single casualty. Surround courts houses, do the jail breaks, let them know they will never never never win against the people. But this takes numbers doesnt' it?

More need to wake up. And we need to support him.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I felt sick when I watched it on the news months ago, and I felt sick watching it again. I'm referencing to the innocents gunned down my the US helicopter pilots in nothing less than cold blood. They even had a chuckle about it. F*****in humanity, eh!

I cannot even imagine gunning down another human, taking his/her life away from them. Do these people completly lack empathy?? Or are they just empty headed monkeys? Brainwashed by propaganda?

War is ugly, but this isn't really a war. It's a farce, one where the US military likes to flex it's huge bicep and show everyone who's boss.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Iv heard the servers are kept in some high tec underground location to stop somebody frying or reading them from the air. In the intro to the documentry you can see a very quick clip of julian walking into some server room. It says noting about this place in the video.

Why not? They talk about other server rooms.

Where is this server?

Who payed for it?

Why did he goto sweden and not Iceland?
edit on 3-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spungy

Sweden has one of the best protections under the law for press and they've continually defended that relating to internet publishing. Also that server system is in an abandoned bunker. I've seen another doc that shows it nicely. And it is the donations that WL gets that pays for it. I have to reply with the documentary url when I get back from work.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Cool thanks man a link to that would be great. I beleve they want to do good. The links.org looks site looks very good the owner is very transparrent.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here's the link. They actually show the bunker from the inside and stuff.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Sound one for the link but im not some kind of idiot. If you dont like man, I could call you sir...

no need for it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Does this qualify? link
edit on 3/1/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Oh I just checked the OP vid cause didn't have time before. It seems like the same doc.
for me

top topics

join