It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Consciousness Transporting Machine (Population Problem Solved)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

I had previously made a thread about Bill Ryan and his latest interview with a mysterious guy.
After some population debate here and there i thought of an interesting Idea that could help
with the world population problem. Now for those of you who still argue that we don't have a
problem, this isn't a thread for that. Lets suppose initially there is a world population problem,
people are living past 100 and children are being delivered on a mass scale. There is world
peace and everyone is just extremely happy... yet we are clogging ourselves within society.

Here is an Idea; I have read several people speak about teleporters, machines with conscious
abilities, and a fascinating machine that Dr. Steven Geer explained could manifest spirits or
souls from the lower astral levels onto our current 'time frame' here on Earth. Now with that being
said, and the advancements made in Entheogenic studies, wouldn't it be great to be able to have
a machine that could transport human consciousness back 'home' without the displeasure of pain?

Think about it... You live here on Earth for 60 years and finally at the end you graduate to end your
experience here on Earth. You simply go back to where you came from and its perfectly accepted.
Of course this would start in a voluntary stage and then get implemented as mandatory if needed.
Also, i understand how this might conflict with believes, however... Think about it, if society in general
was educated about their infinite abilities and oppressed powers then folks would just have to accept
something as revolutionary as this machine. This machine if put into existence would be the perfect
filter for the world population problem that all these billionaires are trying to forcefully assist us with.

Remember, and this is my personal belief... You are just consciousness. Your body is the one that needs the rest. When you sleep at night, you go back home into the Astral life where you originate from. This Astral realm is easily accessed through Entheogens and with the guidance of modern shamans. If this world can be accessed so easy, why not create a machine to bring us back home where we come from?

Personally if you ask me, i strongly believe this machine already exists. I wish... i could be fortunate enough to work around people that would bring something like this to life, yet apparently something similar already exists! I get excited just thinking about the possibilities of something like this being a reality.

Any members want to shed some light on possible multidimensional traveling machines? How about portals that have been hidden from the public? I once read that man & machine could interact with each other easily. The monkey and the robotic arm is a perfect example. Let me know what you guys think!

edit on 2-1-2011 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

from the sounds of this technology, it might just be easier to invest in getting of this planet and colonizing the rest of the solar system.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Here is an Idea; I have read several people speak about teleporters, machines with conscious
abilities, and a fascinating machine that Dr. Steven Geer explained could manifest spirits or
souls from the lower astral levels onto our current 'time frame' here on Earth. Now with that being
said, and the advancements made in Entheogenic studies, wouldn't it be great to be able to have
a machine that could transport human consciousness back 'home' without the displeasure of pain?

Remember, and this is my personal belief... You are just consciousness. Your body is the one that needs the rest. When you sleep at night, you go back home into the Astral life where you originate from. This Astral realm is easily accessed through Entheogens and with the guidance of modern shamans. If this world can be accessed so easy, why not create a machine to bring us back home where we come from?

What about the upper astral levels? Would/could they be available to people? What if "home" is an upper level, or another planet? If they were able to prove the science worked, and be able to know just where "home" used to be to the consciousnesses in question, it could be a good thing. Or, if we're just consciousness, then we should be able to move about freely once released from our bodies.

They would probably have people wanting to leave this world before the age of 60, if somehow they were able to prove their science.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

What about the upper astral levels? Would/could they be available to people? What if "home" is an upper level, or another planet? If they were able to prove the science worked, and be able to know just where "home" used to be to the consciousnesses in question, it could be a good thing. Or, if we're just consciousness, then we should be able to move about freely once released from our bodies.

They would probably have people wanting to leave this world before the age of 60, if somehow they were able to prove their science.

That's the great part. Being able to move past the lower dimension and onto the higher dimension of existence. If we could locate home and inform the public about where we are really coming from and going back too, our problem is fixed. This sounds again, like a far fetch idea, but just think about it. I stand firm on this idea, this one could be a problem solver.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Now with that being

Think about it... You live here on Earth for 60 years and finally at the end you graduate to end your
experience here on Earth. You simply go back to where you came from and its perfectly accepted

Why not just kill yourself if you'd like to avoid the pain of living life? Population problem solved!
edit on 2-1-2011 by Funshinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you've been watching "Logan's Run" one too many times. This idea if made mandatory is forced suicide. In other words Genocide or murder.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-1-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

Besides we all missed our chance to catch the "Heaven's Gate" UFO behind that comet
edit on 2-1-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: addendum

new topics

top topics

join