It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Did you know the ATF fired the first shot and killed the first person at WACO? WEEKS B4 FIRE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
---EDIT TO HELP CONFUSION AS I WAS ALSO CONFUSED WITH THE TOPIC AT FIRST. THIS IS NOT THE FIRE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IN THIS THREAD.

THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME THEY SHOWED UP.

DAVID CAME OUT UNARMED, AND THEY SHOT HIM IN THE WRIST AND KILLED HIS FRIEND IN COLD BLOOD.

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THERE WERE AT LEAST 3 CAMERAS ROLLING AND ALL HAVE "LOST" THE VIDEOTAPES SHOWING POLICE SHOOTING UNARMED MEN WHILE THE TAPES WERE IN POLICE CUSTODY.!!!!

I'm also trying to figure out why they wanted him dead.

---------------------------------------

I never knew that the ATF fired the first shot at the Davadian compound in Waco, Tx.

Before you say he was a crazy nut, they said the same thing about many people we KNOW are telling the truth today.

Please don't let religion be a turn off, I disagree with not only his but others like Bill Cooper, they all seem to believe in Jesus with all his blood and bones.

But, like Cooper, he speaks the truth about the government and just that he's a Jesus freak doesn't make everything he says wrong!

Like Cooper, he was killed by the government.

Still trying to figure out what the step was that he went to far and the government decided it was time. It was very easy to figure out the trigger that set them on Bill Cooper.

Cooper told everyone about 9/11 and did so BEFORE Alex Jones who Cooper says is a government shill.

This is 100% proven and if you try to prove me wrong you'll find the same, and please do as I always love learning and hate thinking I'm right when I'm wrong, so unlike others, I like to be corrected.

Here's what got Cooper killed, after this broadcast Clinton called him the most dangerous man in America and a couple months latter the "militia" leader was dead.

Wonder why Cooper was such a threat and once he was dead it allowed Alex Jones to take over the airwaves with what seems like impunity. Never heard Bush or Obama say he's the most dangerous man in America!

The first minute or so, but if you've never heard it before, it will open your eyes!

Watch it if you have time, the whole thing is under 10 mins!

So what did David do?

Is it just because he thought the government had overstepped his boundaries and was trying to start his own off grid community.

Granted some people would call people who did this a cult, but isn't that just a word like militia to scare people.

Yes there are bad cults and militias, but does that make them all bad?

Here is a video that shows you what happened at Waco, TX, and it's not made by the MSM.

I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE THAT THEY NOT ONLY TOOK THE FIRST SHOT AND KILLED THE FIRST PERSON, BUT THAT THEY COMPLETELY ADMIT THERE WERE AT LEAST 3 CAMERAS DOCUMENTING THE EXACT EVENT THAT THEY HAVE LOST ALL THE TAPES OF!!! WTF

Yes, they admit to having the tapes, just like the pentagon tapes showing the plane actually hitting the building, but will not release them. Guilty much?

edit on 1-1-2011 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This really isn't anything new, its also well known the ATF were the ones who lit the fires that ended up killing almost everyone in the compound. They were all murdered.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Man1fesT

Of course it's well known that they lit the fire, they admit it saying a tear gas grenade did it.

This however explains that the first time they showed up at the door, the people were unarmed and the ATF took the first shot, hit David and killed his friend.

This is why they grabbed guns and defended themselves.

They just watched a cop murder in cold blood, who are they going to call for help?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Would you have done different if you town or your children where in danger?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

My question is, why did fully automatic swat teams, yes TEAMS show up, and shoot the unarmed man outside.

Doesn't make sense to me.

And to answer your question, yes, if cops showed up outside, shot me and my friend that I felt were unjustified I'd shoot back.

Like this, even with video cameras capturing the event, a cop is going to look after a cop, and the three video tapes of evidence of cops shooting and killing unarmed men were lost in police custody.

I'm not saying all cops are bad, I'm saying this situation is abhorrent.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Bill Hicks talks Waco.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I'm a big fan of Hicks, watching the videos now.

Please comment on the subject though

Here's a good quote from the video you posted

"He's a frustrated rock musician, with a messianic complex, armed to the teeth, and trying to f^%k everything that moves. I don't know how to tell you this, but it sounds like everyone of my friends in Austin! I don't think this is gonna be an isolated indecent"

THAT is what I'm trying to get across, there are millions of bible thumpers and child touchers in the world, why'd they make an example out of him????

But again, this is NOT a religious thread about this subject, it's about shooting unarmed men, no matter how crazy they are!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Well it was cold blooded murder, plain and simple.

Pretty sure there are a lot of threads about it on ATS.

Was just adding those vids really.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

They sure did...In fact I clearly remember seeing the video years ago that showed the tank poking its gun barrel into the house and watching the flame throw it inside from the tank itself

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

They sure did...In fact I clearly remember seeing the video years ago that showed the tank poking its gun barrel into the house and watching them flame throw it inside from the tank itself
edit on 1-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Thank you for adding the videos.

I had not seen them before but love Hicks, and literally LOL'd at the second one!

There was a good comment on one of the videos you posted that was rated highest...

"weird how almost everyone who talks out about the government seems to die young."

Bill died at a mere 32, David at 34.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
reply to post by Jeanius

They sure did...In fact I clearly remember seeing the video years ago that showed the tank poking its gun barrel into the house and watching the flame throw it inside from the tank itself

Yes, but this was WEEKS before that.

This was the first time that only swat teams showed up and started shooting.

Well before TV cameras were there, but they admit police camera's were there, they just "lost" every single tape of the event.

But yes, you are correct, they also shot first that time, as well as many others.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I could find plenty on Waco, but none on the fact that they were fired upon first.

Which in my opinion changes everything.

It's like the Gulf of Tonkin, people would still be alive if officials didn't lie.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Well exactly... It's crazy that the government/leaders can get away with this.

Everyone just forgets and says "well those crazy religious folks deserved it, he thought he was Jesus" blah blah.

I think Hicks' take on the whole thing is very witty and very accurate.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I agree, also found the video he was talking about where a Bradly backs through the compound, opens it's rear door which holds 7 infantrymen, and the soldiers inside set fire to the compound and get back in the Bradley.

I think it wasn't the tear gas "to help the women and children escape" as those who are going to be effected by it most.

It was most likely an incendiary grenade, or a few.

But they needed to create a hole first and fill it with a take and hope no one saw.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
thank you for this documentary film.
I learned a lot I didn't know about Waco.
Seems like the gov's real agenda is to
stop any opposition to a 1 world order
satanic rule. The PTB have become
the anti-Christ and will crush all who
oppose.

one day you will see this on
every street in the nation.
Waco X's thousands

S&F

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
We'll never really know the true nature of this event, I fear.

Around '97 or '98 a man got passed to me who needed counseling. He was a former Deputy Sheriff in Waco and was on scene at the event, although he played a distant role, if memory serves, like highway barricading or something to that affect, not directly involved in the "firefight" but definitely on scene for the aftermath.

Unfortunately at the time, I was fully "plugged into the matrix" if you will, and I'm sure he sensed that, not to mention I was too young and inexperienced to even remotely have had the opportunity to help the man, and he needed help to be sure. Not the kind that required a straight jacket and a padded sell mind you.

Retroing my memories of that meeting through my present eyes, I can see a man who was severely distraught over what he witnessed. He was your average good ole boy, a model Texan and American, but the man was broken to be sure, broken in ways I couldn't even begin to have understood back then. Needless to say, he quit his career in law enforcement after that and had moved to my then state at the time, he seems to have been suffering severe PTSD and it was from that event.

All I did was mutter some useless, scripted religious speak and offered a prayer. You could tell that the man had an ocean of things to get off his chest, but I'm sure he could tell that at the time, I wasn't ready to hear them.

I hope he came through it...I wish I could bump into him again.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
General Wesley Clark released US Army ordinance and weapons to be used on innocent women and children.

How he sleeps at night is beyond me. He should have been tried for his crimes as well. That Oath he took appears to not have been upheld...and now he's collecting a military retirement to relish in the memories of his part he played in killing American women and children.

There are many other military members just itching right now to slaughter their fellow Americans if their boss gives the ok.

Colin Powell going on National TV saying he uses his military retirement check to hire illegal immigrants to work on his house instead of hiring Americans....admitted to a Felony on National TV......yet he's sitting in his house laughing at how he's screwing his fellow American's over as well.

Those Generals/Admirals/Federal Employees would slit your throat if it meant they would keep getting their lush retirements. This is what it's all about. If Americans copied the Branch Davidians to live off the grid in a simple life style it would cut Federal Revenue....cut lots of people's lush retirements and highly lucrative Federal jobs.

They'd kill their fellow Americans to keep their $$$$. Remember that.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Youtube won't play for me right now, but I'm very interested in this...

Need more people like this...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Living in Dallas when "Waco" happened I specifically took note of an article in the Dallas Morning News that spoke of a heavily armed religious cult led by Koresh and located in Waco. The thing is that article was weeks before the raid and subsequent standoff.

Its well known that had the authorities wanted to take Koresh quietly then they could have as he was out and about in Waco somewhere near time of Dallas Morning News article, as I understand it after the article he stayed on the compound. There never was a plausible reason for this to go the way it did other than misplaced ego and pride on the part of Janet Reno and ATF.

At the time of the raid becoming news I thought the existence of that article a few weeks prior pointed the way towards a premeditated plan by TPTB, specifically ATF and Janet Reno who were catching much flak already for assault style raids on gun owners across the country during the preceding years.

Also strange was the day picked for the final assault, it was unusually hot and dry with steady 35mph winds gusting to 45, perfect conditions for conflagration - the authorities IMO completed this assault that day with purpose - no one in that area would ever start fire in those conditions.

Couple days sooner or later and weather conditions would not have fanned flames as they did on that specific day - I have never believed that was in any way shape or form accidental.

I don't know about NWO or other reasons but I do feel strongly that Clinton, Reno and ATF wanted a "showcase" take-down of a sizable armed group for political cache that could demonstrate ATF was a credible and effective law enforcement organization.

Of course every-time they attempted it blow in their faces with incidents like Ruby Ridge, Waco, Elian Gonzales - all they demonstrated was their agents reputation as bottom of barrel rejects from more well known agencies who had a chip on shoulder making them a hazard to public safety with no regard for the constitutional rights of citizens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join