It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Grays friend or foe ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

hmm.. make you think alot...i believe they are here to stay, that much is true. Arent we all descendants of aliens? or no? i mean, we couldn't of just popped up on earth, u know what i mean??? I know "scientists" say we came from monkeys...do u buy that stuff? i feel we share the genetics, i just dont buy the monkey thing...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienDecendants

hmm.. make you think alot...i believe they are here to stay, that much is true. Arent we all descendants of aliens? or no? i mean, we couldn't of just popped up on earth, u know what i mean??? I know "scientists" say we came from monkeys...do u buy that stuff? i feel we share the genetics, i just dont buy the monkey thing...

Where did the monkeys come from thou?!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by benintheuk

that's a good question that deserves an answer from a higher being....btw are u a photographer? just a quick question...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

Friends don't hurt each other but reciprocate.

Second line: They didn't eat me that's for sure!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I know "scientists" say we came from monkeys...do u buy that stuff? i feel we share the genetics, i just dont buy the monkey thing...

Hiya.

Scientists don't say we came from monkeys. The idea is that if we go far back enough monkeys and primates share a common ancestor...a simple mammal. If you reach back and touch that little bone at the top of your ass, it's the leftover part of the tail we once had millions of years ago. Science isn't always right and there's a ton of examples when they got it all wrong, but the idea that we evolved from ancestors shared with all other mammals is pretty strong.

Even if some aliens came along and played a part in what we are today, the theory of evolution would still apply. The alien critters would have evolved from a simpler organism too. We all had to start somewhere.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by benintheuk

Where did the monkeys come from thou?!!!

All animal life was brought here to earth from other planets. Sounds crazy, but I believe its true. And yes, we have genetics of 22 different E.T races. Around the 1940s, the races have discovered that our DNA can be helpful in giving a genetic boost to other races not only the greys. The E.Ts consider us LOYALTY to us now.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I know "scientists" say we came from monkeys...do u buy that stuff? i feel we share the genetics, i just dont buy the monkey thing...

Hiya.

Scientists don't say we came from monkeys. The idea is that if we go far back enough monkeys and primates share a common ancestor...a simple mammal. If you reach back and touch that little bone at the top of your ass, it's the leftover part of the tail we once had millions of years ago. Science isn't always right and there's a ton of examples when they got it all wrong, but the idea that we evolved from ancestors shared with all other mammals is pretty strong.

Even if some aliens came along and played a part in what we are today, the theory of evolution would still apply. The alien critters would have evolved from a simpler organism too. We all had to start somewhere.

Doesn't science say "we all came from one cell"? And I don't buy into that "we "use" to be mammals" crap.
edit on 2-1-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

that's a good question that deserves an answer from a higher being....btw are u a photographer? just a quick question...

Not professional just a hobby although I have done friends weddings

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Doesn't science say "we all came from one cell"? And I don't buy into that "we "use" to be mammals" crap.

Yes it does...in a roundabout way.

Why don't you buy into all that "we "use" to be mammals" crap?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

From what I've read of other's experiences, it seems that there is not a single group of grays, but rather various groups, some "bad" and some "good."

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Plus there could be different types of gray ie nationalities etc

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Yes it does...in a roundabout way.

Why don't you buy into all that "we "use" to be mammals" crap?

And how does that one cell become a brain cell, a blood cell, a white cell? I just don't believe we evolved from mammals. Look at the alien history.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Interesting Question!

I go back and forth on that issue as well. I have no idea of course for sure, but I think that there are probably many different races of Grays. Off the top of my head, I’ve heard of Very Tall Greys, very short grays, short greys that have skin with the texture of tree bark, insectoid-like Greys, Greys that smell like sulphuric acid....

For the last while, I’ve been gorging on reincarnation books and one of my favourites is Dolores Cannon. Dolores Cannon has also regressed many people who believe that they’ve been abducted by Greys (unless I’m mistaken, while there has been a variety --- the people mainly described the typical 4foot tall greys) and she found that these Greys had positive intentions towards out planet.

Other tidbits:

1. The Greys and other races have been monitoring us and speeding up our evolution
2. The Greys and other races have intervened during global cataclysms in order to preserve the human race

So that’s all good

She also found through her research that the:

1.The Greys are physically (inside) compatible with humans
2. Some Greys are trying to create a better race of human through genetic engineering. This “better” race appears physically to be a mixture of humans and grays and would be more psychic and less violent.
3. It’s possible the Greys are trying to mix our races because the Grey race is on the verge of dying out and we’re on the verge of destroying the planet.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

it does make sense...like us there are good people and bad people...btw i also like photography its one of many hobbies i do ...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

when you put it that way, it makes you think...i do believe we all came from somewhere in a point of time.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Its certainly a subject that could get very deep with all the "yeah but what ifs"

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

All human life orginated in the star system, Lyra. Then after the Lyran Wars and the reptillian invasions, many colonized on other star systems, Andromeda, Zeta, Pleades, Orion, Vega, Earth etc. I believe that a ancient race, the Paa Tal created this 3rd density.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

please tell me more on the third destiny...i wish to familiarize my self with...Ive heard people talk about it i just wasn't sure what exactly they were talking about...thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well you'd have to do your own research on that. It's basically levels of your soul. The first two densities are considered the animals and insect kingdom. Third density is a physical being, but it has limitations. People say in 4th density, you have a third eye on your forehead and you can view 360 degrees around yourself. Theres more to that density also, telepathy, seeing auras and others.

Here's a video explaining the human ascension to other densities. (Theres 12 densities)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Has anyone given it some thought that maybe our men will become the most threatened species on earth? Going back on ancient passages of Torah - "they" mixed with the women of earth....no mention of the men except those of alien. Moses was told by God to kill all those that lived in the land of Canaan however Joshua and his soldiers kept alive those below Bar-Mitzvah age (13 and under) and they became slaves. I have always believed Israel has always been at war since because Moses did'nt comply with God's orders.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join