It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DECEMBER 31st 2010 11:59pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
SO here is one last prediction going right out into the very last second of 2010. From none other than RIchard Boylan, PH.d. Whom we have not discussed in quite some time.

You will remember Boylan as the man behind the myth or a seemingly disturbed mind that calls quite a few Famous individuals to the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Bono, David Bowie, Daniel Radcliffe, just to name a few, actual Star beings. He has also been cited as the man whom, along with Star beings have given the USA government a deadline to work with on moving forward with disclosing disclosure? You guessed it, Tonight a second before 2011. He claims that if the USA does not step up that the earth allies on thisplanet, the star civilizations will unite and force disclosure upon us!

Aside from tonights date lets take a look at a few more dates of boylans that could be interesting or complete farce:

May 21-22 weekend - star people workshop in Philly,PA.
After this Advanced Workshop is over Sunday afternoon May 22, the U.S. Government will not be able to return to business as usual. The cultural beachhead of the Transition of human society into one destined to be a cosmic society will have been achieved.

Maybe something more closely to watch:
September 5-7th 2011
a monster quake series along the Appalachians in 2011 that will cause enormous damage.
the epicenter will be to the southwest of Roanoke, Virginia under the ridgeline of the Appalachian Mountains there. VA reference map at: rhodesmill.org...
But to speak of an epicenter is almost meaningless, given the enormous size and expanse of this upcoming mega-earthquake series. "Could anyone with extensive earthquake or seismic knowledge use calculations or programs to see if there is any validity to this possible massive quake?)

So there it is, possible hoax, just another disinfo agent, or reality?
He has called John lear a disinfo agent along with nick pope, dan burisch, alex collier, Art Bell, Richard Dolan, Ashayana deane, and of course Sheldan Nidle.

But thinks Silvia browne is for real, Jim mars is a good guy, Jose escamilia, Corrado Balducci (who has ties to the Vatican), Gordon Cooper, who is a famous astronaut that has publicly stated UFO's are real, who is now dead, Richard Hoagland, etc.

One thing I know is this: ITS JUST ALL TOO CONFUSING! You dont know which speakers, if any to listen to, who to watch, and who is on what side. "They" have done a tremendous job keeping us as uninformed as ever!

edit on 31-12-2010 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Star people?

Erm, not really. Just some ordinary people like you & I you either had the right face, got lucky, had a talent &/or were in the right place at the right time.

Oprah Winfrey: mediocre actress, producer, people person. Got lucky by being in the right place at the right time with the right face. A genuinely nice person who makes friends easily & is a good talker.

Bono: (Paul Hewson). Another genuinely nice guy with a reasonable voice for the genre. A great song writer with a big heart. Got lucky with a few other Dublin lads.... & personally I'm very glad they did!

David Bowie: (David Jones) Another ordinary but highly intelligent guy with an extraodinary gift for song writing. Self-made mega star. Very (VERY) down to Earth with a wicked sense of humour.

Daniel Radcliffe: A mediocre actor with the right face at the right time.

Not rocket science is it? This could be any one of us given the right drive, determination & a lot of luck.

Star children? Nah.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
that was a very interestin video. i would very much like to see how the big ship would work.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

edit on 31-12-2010 by DISRAELI because: Deleted, because I'm not watching a 40 minute video just to check a point.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just like the Bart Simpson cartoon prediction, this too will pass. Resulting in nothing happening except that time and tide wait for no man.
Happy New Year.
Violater1 out.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sad that we, as a community, are saddled with tripe like this. Talk about outright ridiculous. How anyone can even give this crap the time of day is beyond me. Stuff like this is why people like me don't publicly talk about aliens/ufos.

Star people, oprah and the other,,,,,,puhleeze. How do fools like this guy even have an audience?!?!?!?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Star people, oprah and the other,,,,,,puhleeze. How do fools like this guy even have an audience?!?!?!?

Um....have you seen some of the posts on here recently?

I would think that this guy gets a hell of an audience just from ATS..

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
SO here is one last prediction going right out into the very last second of 2010. From none other than RIchard Boylan, PH.d. Whom we have not discussed in quite some time.

You will remember Boylan as the man behind the myth or a seemingly disturbed mind that calls quite a few Famous individuals to the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Bono, David Bowie, Daniel Radcliffe, just to name a few, actual Star beings. He has also been cited as the man whom, along with Star beings have given the USA government a deadline to work with on moving forward with disclosing disclosure? You guessed it, Tonight a second before 2011. He claims that if the USA does not step up that the earth allies on thisplanet, the star civilizations will unite and force disclosure upon us!

Aside from tonights date lets take a look at a few more dates of boylans that could be interesting or complete farce:

May 21-22 weekend - star people workshop in Philly,PA.
After this Advanced Workshop is over Sunday afternoon May 22, the U.S. Government will not be able to return to business as usual. The cultural beachhead of the Transition of human society into one destined to be a cosmic society will have been achieved.

Maybe something more closely to watch:
September 5-7th 2011
a monster quake series along the Appalachians in 2011 that will cause enormous damage.
the epicenter will be to the southwest of Roanoke, Virginia under the ridgeline of the Appalachian Mountains there. VA reference map at: rhodesmill.org...
But to speak of an epicenter is almost meaningless, given the enormous size and expanse of this upcoming mega-earthquake series. "Could anyone with extensive earthquake or seismic knowledge use calculations or programs to see if there is any validity to this possible massive quake?)

So there it is, possible hoax, just another disinfo agent, or reality?
He has called John lear a disinfo agent along with nick pope, dan burisch, alex collier, Art Bell, Richard Dolan, Ashayana deane, and of course Sheldan Nidle.

But thinks Silvia browne is for real, Jim mars is a good guy, Jose escamilia, Corrado Balducci (who has ties to the Vatican), Gordon Cooper, who is a famous astronaut that has publicly stated UFO's are real, who is now dead, Richard Hoagland, etc.

One thing I know is this: ITS JUST ALL TOO CONFUSING! You dont know which speakers, if any to listen to, who to watch, and who is on what side. "They" have done a tremendous job keeping us as uninformed as ever!
(snip)

edit on 31-12-2010 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

People such as Richard Boylan are aided by threads such as this one. It isn't that you're bringing something of interest that one can sink their teeth in. There's nothing here to satisfy that. Everytime someone posts a thread about some person prophesying future events, whether connected to UFOs/alien or not, it always turns out in failure for no one can see the future and when dealing with natural events such as earthquakes there's scientific data to fall back on even though such data does not guarantee a repeat.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Exactley!

WHich is why I post these threads with these exact predictions so that everyone can finaly see these people for whom they are....

STOP SENDING YOUR MONEY TO THE PHONIES PEOPLE.

THATS ATS, DISCLOSE, SELF PROCLAIMED PROPHETS, PROJECT CAMELOT.....ALL DISINFO. ALL THE TIME...

I will only believe when someone finally goes on camera and says, " Heres your proof", and an actual being from another place is standing beside that person.

Because I for one am tired of always hearing about these needles predictions, wrongfully associated with EBE's.

If we OUT these individuals they will have no one left to turn too.

Stay informed people!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If Oprah was a star child or whatever that even means you would think she wouldn't struggle with obesity

new topics

top topics

join