It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albino boy killed in Burundi, witchcraft suspected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Albino boy killed in Burundi, witchcraft suspected

www.msnbc.msn.com

A twelve-year old albino boy was killed late on Thursday by armed men in the central Burundi district of Kiganda in what authorities suspect could be linked to witchcraft.

Albino hunters kill their victims and use their blood and body parts for potions. Witchdoctors tell their clients that the body parts will bring them luck in love, life and business.

"The twelve-year-old albino was killed by four men with guns and knives. They cut off his left hand and fled away with it,"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nydailynews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
'Men Sold Albinos' Limbs To Witch Doctors'

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I was not to sure what to say about this at first. What we have hear are people hunting albino humans. They are taking pieces of the bodies to be sold for use in spells or potions. I do truly hope no one will speak in favor of this happening on this site. So if you for some reason think this is a good thing please do go say it some where else. The article does go on to say this boy also has two albino siblings. and fourteen others have been killed in the last two years.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

This practice is of course horrific , and must be stopped. Short of terminating anyone who has ever been involved, including the witchdoctors I cannot see a decent and failiure proof solution however.
These poor children deserve so much better than to be hacked apart for their blood , thier bones, thier skin, and other organs. These are people we are dealing with, not some herb to be harvested to bring luck and prosperity. I wonder what would happen if one took these albino hunters children, and made the hunters watch while someone does to thier children, what has been done to these innocent albino kids. Its not as if I would advocate that happening, but I merely wonder what the reaction of the hunter would be. Would he be dispassionate having seen it all before, or would he manage an ounce of care for the human race, for his own offspring. What a terrible case.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

TrueBrit
thanks for postin

I don't know if the hunters would care to much if this happened to there own or not. I have trouble seeing how people who do this have any capacity for feelings at all. I am sure that point can be argued but that is just my take on it.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
the only answer I can see is to relocate all the albinos for their own safety , seems like there must be some sort of organization or one should be started
It seems to me it's either that or just walk away from from Africa and remember if you want a picture of what the TPTB want for the whole Earth look at Africa no food for Africans they sell it world wide though,complete reign of superstition and witchcraft,Rape, abysmal poverty, illiteracy,disease cruelty to toward women and children ,slavery all widespread in every country . I have a friend whose Grandfather was EATEN by EDI AMIEN, can't remember how to spell his name..they never run out out of guns and bullets even though the child killers who wield them don't even know they human, Africa is a black hole of degradation and despair ,and it is my belief that that is what TPTB want the whole world to be like.

poor women children and albinos ,

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
yeah i do believe rather strongly in spells curses and all of that but cutting off somebodys hand so a spell can work is total BS if you ask me

but then again i do know people do some sick ass crap in this world and nothing surprises me along that crap.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
yeah i do believe rather strongly in spells curses and all of that but cutting off somebodys hand so a spell can work is total BS if you ask me

but then again i do know people do some sick ass crap in this world and nothing surprises me along that crap.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wow, this is incredibly sickening. I do wonder at why they believe that an albino persons body contains something magical. I truely hope that they can stop these people from doing this. I also wonder at how easy it is to find an albino human, I mean I have never seen one myself, except in pictures.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is extremely disturbing and what sane human beings would do this. People these days are getting more and more crazier, and this albino kid was human. So technically he has the same blood as those who decided to end his life.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by draxenth
I also wonder at how easy it is to find an albino human, I mean I have never seen one myself, except in pictures.

I was rather wondering that myself. I make a quite search this is what I cam up with.

The word "albinism" refers to a group of inherited conditions. People with albinism have little or no pigment in their eyes, skin, or hair. They have inherited altered genes that do not make the usual amounts of a pigment called melanin. One person in 17,000 in the U.S.A. has some type of albinism. Albinism affects people from all races. Most children with albinism are born to parents who have normal hair and eye color for their ethnic backgrounds. Sometimes people do not recognize that they have albinism. A common myth is that people with albinism have red eyes.
source

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Has anybody else noticed this strange synchronicity of late? There are lots of stories of child abuse coming out, especially on ATS. Unrelated stories too, not just the big Church scandal. There was that thread about the Iraqi girl raped and killed by a Western soldier who thought she was subhuman; the thread about the elites and their blood rituals; the thread in the ancient civilization forum about child sacrifices; there are more that I cannot recall. Is there some reason that there has been a rash of these threads in the past week?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Possibly....

But to be honest there have been a few threads on the topic of the Albino issue and witchcraft on ATS going back a couple of years. Unfortunately that issue isn't new nor will it go away IMO until we....

Educate the people and drag their sorry butts into the 21st century.

top topics

join