It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can UFOs appear at will in some cases??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I had my first ever UFO sighting this year, but the strange thing is it wasn't accidental. After reading an article (I can't post a link right now because I am on my phone but her is the website it is www. uweb.superlink.net/~dialect/aliens.html ) me and my girlfriend decided to go up the mountain and try to spot ufos. Well the sun began to set and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and after about 25 mins of nothing I began to get a little bored but I wasn't giving up hope.

The sun was out of sight by this time, it had passed down below the trees but the sky was still lit up with that pink/orange glow. The entire time in my head I just remained optimistic and told myself that they would appear and at the same time was askm to please show themselves to me in some way. Well my girlfriend was beginning to get bored but she too kept scanning the skies and remained hopeful. It was right when I looked away I guess it appeared, I just remember looking away from the sky for maybe 30 seconds saying something then looking up and seeing a very bright orange/white light.

There were no stars in the sky that we could see yet because the sun had just went down over the tree tops and there were no clouds. As soon as I looked at it, it began to get smaller. I told my girlfriend to look quick, but by the time she did it had disapeared. I couldn't believe it! I wanted to see more and my girlfriend was upset that she didn't see. So we waited 5 more minutes and it appeared again right before our eyes! It was just a bright orange ball of light, it seemed to move slightly to left, started to stretch horizontally a little, and then just winks out. I was stunned. It really seemed as if it knew we wanted to see.

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions but if you would have been there, you would know it wasn't normal. I don't think it was a coincidence. My girlfriend was convinced also. It left me wondering, if you get a few open minded people in a rural area and actually stick around, will they appear? I have wanted to try this alone but everytime I get a little creeped out and I don't want anything to sense my fear lol.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Gazrok because: added paragraphs for easier reading

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
First off, let me say that I love alien/UFO information. I look toward everything being true. Now having said that.

You guys could see whatever you wanted, that is what happens when you eat '___'....If you sit there for 20 minutes you start to get paranoid and bored. What person looking for UFO's spends 20 minutes before getting bored?? Congrats on your find, I guess your camera/phone couldn't stay on for 20 minutes while you so patiently waited....

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I believe they do if your will is strong. In other words, if the desire is strong. The question is what are you looking at? and do you want anything to do with it ?

The visual connection is only an external manifestation of an inner connection , and you need to be wary of what you are letting in.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I think we all know that no matter how many videos/pictures/etc there are of ufos people will always find someway to "debunk" them. So I don't really waste my time with that stuff, I'm not worried about proving anything to anyone, I just want to learn the truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

This light seemed good, I didn't feel scared, I was just filled with wonder. I can remember clearly thinking that I would be freaked if I saw a saucer kinda, so maybe whatever it was showed itself in a way that wouldn't scare me?

Also I don't know if you remember but I have purchased a sony nightshot since ithe last time we posted. I am now waiting to buy the infrared lense and I will be set!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
[ I'm not worried about proving anything to anyone, I just want to learn the truth.

I would say that is the first initiation.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
reply to post by crowdedskies

This light seemed good, I didn't feel scared, I was just filled with wonder. I can remember clearly thinking that I would be freaked if I saw a saucer kinda, so maybe whatever it was showed itself in a way that wouldn't scare me?

Also I don't know if you remember but I have purchased a sony nightshot since ithe last time we posted. I am now waiting to buy the infrared lense and I will be set!

The scary thing is when you get that feeling that it is doing a show just for you.

As regard the nightshot, that was a good investment. I touched upon this subject in a thread I started in October titled : Do UFO sightings have to be accidental

top topics

join