It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head Radio Engineer for Canadian Govt Admits UFO reality!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The early years of ufology produced some startling results for initial investigations.What would you think if the head radio engineer for the department of transport,went public with the disclosure so long sought after by the public?
Well my friend, think again because this is already very old news.
The link will take you to a site where you may listen to the words of the father of Canadian ufology
Wilbur B Smith.One of the initial investugators who applied strict scientific methos to his work.
There is honesty and integrity in the voice of this man, and it is plainly obvious that he knows what he is talking about.
Please understand this happened in the 1950s and there were some gaps in the security coverage.Mr Smith took full advantage of these gaps to fill the public in as far as he could on the reality of the saucer people.
Visit this link and scroll to any mp3 by wilbur smith it will open your eyes!
www.checktheevidence.com...

PS i find the philosophy of the saucer people to be one of his best talks.....
tell me what you think.......

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

S&F for the audio archives! I love listening to old radio transmissions, double so if they are about UFO disclosure!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

And which file does he talk about saucer people?

Edit for stupidity! Found it! S &F
edit on 30-12-2010 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Star and flag before I even listen. Sounds like this will be a really interesting group of audio clips. This will help speed up desk hours while I listen and work on stuff. Thanks.

Hope its good! You make it sound good.

MM

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If this isn't a mega thread by tomorrow, then I don't know what is......

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Here sir.

Originally posted by amongus

And which file does he talk about saucer people?

Edit for stupidity! Found it! S &F
edit on 30-12-2010 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Edited to add: Sorry, I see you edited after finding it. My bad...just trying to help a fellow interested ATSer.

Salute.

MM
edit on 30-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Those guys in the 1950's didn't even have the advantage of the internet and they knew about all the UFO's...it's just like a guy in crutches beating the 100m dash champ from Jamaica
edit on 30-12-2010 by quantum_flux because:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
nice find man jeez these will take a while to listen to all of them hee i go on number 2

s&F!!!!!! goood job

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Great find and thanks for sharing, you just don't hear people talk like that anymore which is quite sad.

S&F!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Nice link. Thanks!

But then, what's new in his broadcast?
There's no smoking gun stuff here. Not even close!
Haven't we heard all this before? Yawn!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It ain't Wilbur...it's Wilbert! He ran a UFO detection station in Canada for a short period with permission from the Canadian Govt. His wife later described how military staff would periodically visit the house and engage Smith in long conversations even after Project Magnet was tanked. It apparently drove the guy slightly crazy and he wasn't allowed to own the intellectual rights to anything he designed or conceptualised. Again, according to his wife, visitors would remove his notes, paperwork and prototypes in boxes. I can't source that because it was in interview. I'm guessing it would be Greg Bishop on a Paracast show.

In 1953 Project Magnet moved into borrowed Department of Transport facilities at Shirley’s Bay, just upstream of Ottawa, on the Ottawa River. His research equipment included a magnetometer, a gamma-ray detector, a powerful radio receiver, and a gravimeter (to measure gravity fields in the atmosphere). The press fairly quickly noticed Smith’s work on UFOs, and questions were asked of the Department of Transport. Denials were made, but it became obvious that something unusual was under way at Shirley’s Bay.

On August 8, 1954, a ‘contact’ was made, at 3:01 pm. The gravimeter results, recorded on graph paper, showed a very large and unexplainable deflection, and the researchers rushed outside to have a look. All they saw was dense cloud cover.

On August 10, 1954, the Department of Transport issued a report/press release admitting that they had been performing UFO research for three-and-a-half years, and that considerable data had been collected, though no definite conclusions had been reached. Although the report/press release indicated that initial data had been supported by additional research, the Department of Transport terminated Project Magnet.
Project Magnet

But on August 8 at 3:01 P.M. the gravimeter began acting strangely. First it waved, drawing a thin dark line on the graph paper being used to measure the movements of the instruments. Without further warning the gravimeter went wild. All evidence indicated that a real unidentified flying object had flown within feet of the station.
The Shirley Bay UFO Station

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bf04bc94ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

The Universe contains no anomalies, and the appearance of an anomaly is warning that our understanding is inadequate.
Wilbert Smith - The New Science

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think youll find that there is a whole world of information here that is not only checkable to a great extent, but also meat and potatoes for those who believe they are up to understanding the very basics of the alien science....
The two clips called the new science are a collaboration of what Wilbert, and his contact, an alien by the name of AFFA. have come to in the way of teaching us the basics of their way of picturing the universe from quantum physics to other mistakes we have made along the way.
There is the bare bones of a new technology and a new way of doing and thinking if some of us can wrap our heads around it.
Wibert was no dummy, and he was a well educated engineer.
The story is very much real.
He had access to early research reports from people all over the world whpo claimedcontactee status.
Through careful question and answers, he winnowed out the ones who were giving identical info though they were totally unaware of each others existance.
In so doing, he was able to establish a contact with this alien directly.
Wilbert was in on the saucer investigations from the bottom floor, and dealt with the very persons rumoured to be MJ12/He was given an piece of a flying saucer that was shot away from it by a fighter aircraft which he carried with him.
There is plenty of scientific proof of his message if you are physist enough to understand it.Thanks to the above poster we have a direct link to Wilberts basic reseach into the alien scientific principles.
hats of bud id been looking for this for some time...i have it lockd up in my old lap top....
The keys to antigravity and other light year leaps of understanding are in there.....
Oh where are all the supposedly geniuses who could use this info to find the way to the stars...?
or at least remake the device wilbur built that produced more power than was put into it.....it made electricity from the earths magnetic field.the gov boys came and got it when he died.along with mucch of his papers.His wife hid the manuscript and had it published in a foriegh country(sweden)
And all this is true fact!
edit on 30-12-2010 by stirling because: learning to spell wilbert

edit on 30-12-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Thank you very much for posting this, I am really enjoying listening to it. But is it just me, or do some of them not work?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Thanks for the link stirling
I've just downloaded all the files, and will try listen to a few before sleeping (4:30am now). For those of you using Firefox, there is an add-on called "downloadhelper" - it allows you save all the files with one easy click - beats having to right click on every link (for anyone interested)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Star and Flag.

Thanks. I had not heard these before.

Best

Ziggy Strange

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Good post S&F I love listening to old audio.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Excellent thread.

This articulate gentleman has obviously done his homework and clearly knows his stuff given the attention to detail and scientific method he has used in this refreshingly honest and open minded expose of the UFO subject circa 1957.

S and F.

20th post.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My mother was born in 1946. She was in a car accident in the early 90's, this coupled with a limited education (6th grade due to severe health problems) has greatly effected her memory and ability to relate clearly some information.

That being said she has told me on several occasions about a professor that bought air time on a television station when she was younger, in her teens I believe maybe early twenties. My mother claims that this professor went on to say that ufos and aliens exist and that he had proof.

She told me that after he made that statement that the station cut all sound to his broadcast but left the video continue. If anyone remembers this or has more information please let me know. this is a bit off topic, but I believe there are many people who know about or can confirm the existence of ufos/aliens.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In the "Philosophy of The Saucer People - Mar 16, 1958.mp3," I love how he states that the Saucarians (some manner of robot or creature we have never encounter) would consider mankind in the same category as the flora and fauna on this planet and to them our civilization is so primitive as to be indistinguishable from animals and insects - that's why the Saucarians never land and instead fly around aimlessly. (But they do land and tell people of Utopian worlds, and advanced alien sciences).

S&F my friend! WB Smith comes off as very credible, level headed and scientifically-minded. It's a pleasure listening to him.

"We may summarize the entire flying saucer picture as follows: We have arrived at a time in our development when we must make a final choice between right and wrong, the people from elsewhere are very concerned about the choices we will make, partly because it will have its repercussions on them, and partly because they are our blood brothers and truly concerned for our welfare. There is a cosmic law against interfering in the affairs of others so they are not allowed to help us directly, even though they could easily do so. We must make our own choice of our own free will. Present trends indicate a series of events which may require the help of these people and they stand by ready and willing to help."

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
S&F!

What I'm hearing from WB is very much like what has been said by others before him (Edgar Cayce) as well as after him (Ra Material) in which it has been explained why higher beings can not interfere with free will - mainly because it has vast implications.

Would you give a small child a loaded gun before they ever have a chance to grow up in a world where guns are used and where they can form a basis for experience and understanding? Probably not... this is a lot of the reason why we are left to figure things out and make our own decisions. We can't learn right without wrong and vice versa... how can you know what light is if all you ever know is darkness? Would you know sweet if all you ever ate was sour? The ONLY way we learn is through experiencing things, and that includes the wrong things and making mistakes. From this understanding, it would only make sense that the path to evolving can only happen through a series of choices that we have to make in order to learn the things necessary to advance ourselves.

I remember someone explaining how higher beings would see us, but don't recall who it was at the moment. Besides being viewed as violent hairy apes, imagine if you can, an 8 story building with floors made of two-way glass. You can't see what's in the floor above, but you can see all of the floors below. Rocks and plants exist on the first floor. They are not conscious beings or aware of anything, including themselves. On the second floor are animals, who identify themselves consciously amongst other animals and can interact with the things on the first floor. On the third floor are humans. We can identify ourselves and our consciousness, and we can "see" and interact directly with what exists in the other two floors. What's in the floors above us?

I am inclined to believe that WB is telling the truth and that there are higher beings that are waiting for us to make some series of choices before they can be involved. I think those choices have to do with our complacency and submissiveness as a species and our willingness to be taken over by the few. Perhaps when we all "wake up" and take back our world from the few elite that rule over us, and we ALL want contact to happen bad enough, then we'll get rid of the people that are making these choices on our behalf to keep us in the dark and find the truth. Until then, we can only hope and keep fighting the good fight.

~Namaste

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join