It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina to record UFO sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Argentina to record UFO sightings

uk.news.yahoo.com

The Argentine Air Force has created a commission to record and investigate reports of unidentified flying objects (UFO) in the South American country's airspace, a spokesman told AFP Wednesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.canada.com
ca.news.yahoo.com
www.afr.com.au

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
All seems to be going a bit Oriental with the UFO stuff nowadays. I hate to use the words 'Soft Disclosure' again but all of a sudden governments are more interested in keeping track of these events (well more publically interested) than ever before.

Somethings a foot me thinks, either that or lots of officials have been watching too many UFO movies.

Personally I would love for something big to come out into the open and to be perfectly honest I think its only a matter of time before we realise we are not alone...

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29-12-2010 by StarTraveller because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That's interesting. I currently live in Argentina and I hadn't noticed. So thanks for bringing it up. I'll keep an eye and an ear on this.

Quite a few (or maybe just a couple) interesting cases have been reported over here. And the South Pole is almost just around the corner. I am quite convinced there's some ET/UFO activity going on down there.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

This is very good and I hope they really capture some nice footage. Although, when it come to disclosure, I do not believe that the US government will ever do it. And this is why: They know next to nothing about it.President Obama could decide tomorrow to release everything he can concerning ufo`s and there still would be very little material released.
The entire subject has been moved deep into the domain of the shadow government , black ops,darpa , the CIA , and underground bases and very few have accesses to it. This is where the missing 3 trillion dollars from the pentagon has gone.Now they seem to be building something massive under Washington. See here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Funny how they are just starting this when other countries have recently shut down their investigation into UFOs.
Somehow this feels like it will just end up being a big disappointment.
At this point everyone should be aware that "flying saucer UFO's" are real. The BIG question is: Are they carrying Humans? Aliens? Or are they robotic drones?

top topics

join