It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic History and Hidden Agenda Revealed: The Curse of Canaan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
... brought to you by the late, great Eustace Mullins. The book presents long forgotten history about the roots and hidden agenda of Freemasonry, linking its origins to the Cabala and exposing a network that rules today's society. The book exposes the Masonic power structure, hidden rites and Satanic objectives. It's only 150 pages and quite packed with information!

This expensive out of print book is available for free on the web. I just started reading it, only about a quarter of the way through. I'd be interested in people's takes on accuracy of the text and contents, as well as a general discussion of the various points made in the book. I could not find a dedicated discussion on the book although it's been mentioned in numerous posts. It's a real page-turner. Enjoy!

The Curse of Canaan

Alternate link to pdf

About the Author

In forty years of dedicated investigative research, Eustace Mullins has drawn considerable return fire. He was kept under daily surveillance by agents of the FBI for thirty-two years; no charges were ever placed against him. He is the only person ever fired from the staff of the Library of Congress for political reasons. He is the only writer who has had a book burned in Europe since 1945.

After serving thirty-eight months in the U. S. Army Air Force during World War II, Eustace Mullins was educated at Washington and Lee University, Ohio State University, University of North Dakota, and New York University. He later studied art at the Escuela des Bellas Artes, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, and the Institute of Contemporary Arts, Washington, D.C. While studying in Washington, he was asked to go to St. Elizabeth's Hospital to talk to the nation's most famous political prisoner, Ezra Pound. The outstanding literary figure of the twentieth century, Pound had seen three of his pupils awarded the Nobel Prize, while it was denied to him because of his pronouncements as a native American patriot. Not only did Eustace Mullins become his most active protege, he is the only person who keeps Ezra Pound's name alive today, through the work of the Ezra Pound Institute of Civilization, which was founded shortly after the poet's death in Venice.

With the present work, Eustace Mullins hopes to end a three-thousand-year blackout behind which the enemies of humanity have operated with impunity in carrying out their Satanic program. It is very late in the history of our civilization. This book is written solely with the goal of renewing our ancient culture, and of bringing it to new heights.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

edit on 29/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

edit on 29-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: direct link and elaboration of book contents

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

It almost seems as if the author has started out with a pre-conceived notion that Satan is everywhere and tries desperately to prove his existence. That seems a bit backwards. I only read the first 7 pages, so If there is more substance later on, please let me know what pages to read. I don't see this as the kind of research I look for.
Thanks for posting it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Do you have a copy in PDF by chance?
I've only found extracts thus far, will keep looking though, sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

You can download the pdf or read the entire book at the link posted in the OP. Here is another link:
www.johnkaminski.info...

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I got quite the opposite from Mullins words in the introduction. He reports having reached his conclusion after forty years of research, stating that it was only when he began consulting biblical readings that so much fell into place. He admits that he was late in finding the connection to Satan, or rather, the connection to the worship of Satan by man, because of an over reliance on materialist sources. It was only when he began to examine belief systems and the biblical texts that they were based on and disclosed within that it all fell together for him. Fascinating!

Btw, he does go into more Earthly evidence in support of his thesis as the book continues. I'm only on Ch. 3 so far and am quite engrossed. Not sure that I believe it all 100% - I will reserve judgment for now - but it seems evident that Mullins has done a lot of historical research and presented what he believes to be true.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Nothing you posted so far relates to Masonry; why the thread title? Can you post the pertinent parts that relate to Masonry, this forum, and this thread title? Not that I am too lazy to read stuff at the link, but it seems appropriate to make your post match your title, and instead I just get a biography of this guy, and some stuff about satanism, neither of which has anything to do with Masonry.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

from what I saw so far, he figured out that because the Bible claims anything that fits into whatever box he is looking at is Satanic, then it is. Then he goes on the put all the conspiracies he studies into the same box. I am sure he has done plenty of research, but doing so with an agenda in mind is sure to accomplish the goal set out. Meaning, if you open a door looking for darkness, chances are, you will find it. But if you go looking for light, you will find that as well. It's just how you look at it. Going in blind and not knowing or expecting any certain outcome will bring personal truth. ( slight masonic reference there)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I posted a direct link to the pdf so you should be able to easily access the book as a pdf download. I added a little more info to the first paragraph of the OP. Thanks for the tip!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Heres a problem

Having become Satan's curse on humanity, the Canaanites now spread across the earth like some evil plague. Genesis 10:18: "The families of the Canaanites were spread abroad." This diaspora brought troubles to every nation in which this people landed. Ezekiel 16:3, 45, and 46 lists theracial tribes of the Canaanites, denouncing them individually, "thy father an Amorite, their mother a Hittite, their older sister Samaria, their younger sister Sodom."

Whatever else can be said.....here is just some bad info....wrong info from page 19.

One of the verse in question
Eze 16:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity [is] of the land of Canaan; thy father [was] an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite......(see above)

This passage is a ref to abraham and sarah who moved into Canaan and lived there....not to the Canaanites that lived there. The prophet here is talking to the nation of Israel who at this time had taken over Cannan after coming out of Egypt years before. This "nativity" is a ref to the days that their father Abraham moved into the area and Israel had its "nativity" in Canaan, not that they were Canaanites.

Not only that but by this mans own figures Abraham and Sarah were not even in the line of Ham so couldnt have been related to the Canaanites. Abraham was the grandson of Shem, Noahs son, not Noahs son Hams grandson. The meaning of Abraham being an Amorite is one of location, of his land, he was from the area of the amorites but he was a Shemite by race. The whole story of this line of Shemites was that they always lived in someone elses land and even years later when they became a large nation God gave them the land of the Canaaites to take over as thier own as they had never had a homeland becouse the canaanities had taken it over. But they ended up being as bad or worse in thier evil than the creeps that lived there before. So God moved them out by force just as he had done to the canaanites by Israels hand. The guys just full of crap here.

Further he has vs 45 and 46 as having a list of " theracial tribes of the Canaanites" but look for yourself there isnt a list there. The ref to Sodom here in meaning has it that the two halfs of the nation of Israel were so screwed up that the prophet is calling them as bad or worse than the cities of Sodom and Gamorah in a spritual picture and not canaanites by tribe.
Yours.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Logarock because: Sp

edit on 29-12-2010 by Logarock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
And another winner...

A complete book about masonry from a non-mason

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
And another winner...

A complete book about masonry from a non-mason

who better to expose those nasty little masons? After all, they couldn't possibly be telling the truth. their stories sound way too mundane. We need excitement in our fantasy. If we wanted boring, we would only look for facts. Sheesh, some masons.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Oh yea and all the footnotes this guy has! Wow! A great researcher!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius

About the Author

In forty years of dedicated investigative research, Eustace Mullins has drawn considerable return fire.

- He was kept under daily surveillance by agents of the FBI for thirty-two years; no charges were ever placed against him.

- He is the only person ever fired from the staff of the Library of Congress for political reasons.

- He is the only writer who has had a book burned in Europe since 1945.

Now that is quite a list of accomplishments.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Here is a critical look:

1 - Freemasonry isn't mentioned until page 12.

2 - Nimrod has absolutely nothing to do with Freemasonry.

3 - I have never read anything to suggest that Nimrod was the founder of Freemasonry in any Masonic text, ancient or otherwise.

4 - "demon worshipping mystery cults": NONE of these words have anything to do remotely with Freemasonry. Mystery, maybe, but there is no mystery in Freemasonry that can't be discovered by a non-Mason in nearly any course of esoteric study.

5 - "Masonic assault on the Catholic Church" - That is actually quite the opposite. Pope Clement banned secret societies in the 1300s and then he and King Philip burned Templars alive. Today the Catholic Church has it's own homegrown 'masonic' society, The Knights of Columbus, which is an amazing charitable fraternity in it's own right.

6 - "Stephen King pointed out in his book, "The Brotherhood," shortly before his untimely death".... Um... Stephen King isn't dead.

7 - WRONG WRONG WRONG

In Freemasonry, if you are asked to act against your own brother in behalf of a fellow-Mason, you must do so, under pain of death.

Let me offer a quote from a Masonic Monitor (Duncan's) which is similar to the Monitor of all modern lodges:

by a worthy brother in distress, I will fly to his relief, if there is a greater probability of saving his life than losing my own.

Note there is NOTHING about picking one man over another (ironically we consider all humankind as brothers/sisters) and NOTHING about murder.

8: "Morals and Dogma" is NOT ABOUT FREEMASONRY. It's a treatise about the Scottish Rite written by one man who doesn't speak for masonry.

This was the true origin of the "Mysteries," from which, as Albert Pike notes in "Morals and Dogma," all Masonic rites originate.

9 - The Masonic "G" stands for "generation". Wrong again. Here is another passage from Duncan:

Brother Gabe, this letter has a higher signification; it alludes to the sacred name of Deity (... all in the Lodge rise to their feet), to whom we should all, from the youngest Entered Apprentice, who stands in the northeast corner, to the Worshipful Master, who presides in the east, with all sincerity humbly bow

10 - This is absurd. I only include it for a laugh.

Freemasonry has been the unseen force behind the drive to make the United States into a bisexual nation.

11 - The triangle of the Royal Arch (again not Freemasonry, but an appendant body) doesn't symbolize "indivisible masonry". It symbolizes the triune nature of God (at least to Trinitarian christians)

12 - "Per me reges regnant," is not a Masonic Motto.

Dechristianization, X rays, eyes of the Hyena, Syphilis, red bandana, GOOF......

Finally, this is one of the most personally offensive statements about Freemasonry I've ever read. In fact, it makes me sick to my stomach that some pompous, deluded, paranoid idiot could even put words to paper...

World War II did manage to meet its quota of one hundred million victims, many of whom were entire families of the people of Shem, such as the victims of the fiery holocausts at Dresden and Cologne. Because they were the victors, no trials were ever held of the perpetrators of these atrocities. The Masonic Canaanites had succeeded in bringing off another great triumph, massive human sacrifices before the altar of Baal.

Hitler murdered Freemasons by the tens of thousands. That is why we hold the Forget Me Not flower so dear.

I can't even get past 132 pages. This is an awful book.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yes - thanks OP, looks like an interesting book, and I have found exactly the same - if you want to make sense out of the situation today, you need to go way back to the beginings and the biblical (sumerian) stories - Atlantis as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thank You! That is a nice post, and informative for non-Masons!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Just browsing, I already find one fairly significant typo. Top of page 28 says Stephen King when I think he meant Stephen Knight.

The Pike/Mazzini hoax is mentioned on page 41 and taken as gospel, but has been thoroughly debunked here.

There are other fantasies left and right...

Known as the New and Reformed Palladian Rite, it consisted of three Supreme Councils, with headquarters In Charleston, Rome, and Berlin. The chiefs of these three councils communicated daily by their Arcula Mystical Magic Box, which was actually an early development of radio. At that time, there were only seven such boxes in existence throughout the world.
So in 1870 they were doing transcontinental radio communication, when in 1897, almost 30 years later, Marconi's best range was 34 miles. Right.

I, for one, am not going to waste any more time with it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm noting quite a few typos in this uploaded pdf. Does anyone on ATF have the original book? I'm wondering if this is a reliable transcript.

Very interesting at any rate. I can see that this is where Alex Jones, Alan Watt and a number of other radio personalities got some of their material.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
Very interesting at any rate. I can see that this is where Alex Jones, Alan Watt and a number of other radio personalities got some of their material.
Not at all... they may have gotten it from the same sources that this guy did, but I didn't really see much in the way of original research on the part of the author... just rehashing other people's stuff and putting his own biblical spin on things.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It aggravates me that with his audience Alex Jones could really do some eye-opening stuff for the public, but his sensationalist rants just turn people off.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join