It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People OK with murdering Julian Assange

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi all

Just wanted to point out that a website has been created which lists (with quotes!) all the people that have ever called for the murder of Julian Assange.

Some of the stuff that people have said is - I must say - pretty disgusting. I'm glad that someone is keeping a record of all of these comments; evidence for some future trials perhaps?

And without further ado, our first flunkie goes by the name of Tom Flanagan, a Canadian Political Science professor and former aid to Prime Minister Stephen Harper:

"I think Assange should be assassinated, actually. (laughs) I think Obama should put out a contract or use a drone or something…. I wouldn’t feel happy, uh, unhappy, if Assange disappeared."

This stooge REALLY pissed me off (being a peaceful Canadian and all). In my opinion, he should have been charged with incitement to murder and the University of Calgary should have - at the very least - fired him for calling for the murder of another human being. The RCMP did initially start an investigation, but I don't think it went anywhere. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyhoo here you go folks, a list with quotes of all the "professors", corporate media shills, radio talk show clowns etc. who have ever called for Julian Assange's murder.

Enjoy.

Source

edit on 28-12-2010 by kommunist because: fat fingers

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The only people so far I have seen who have threatened Assange are the ones who are guilty of crimes which wikileaks is exposing.

How is it a crime if you expose the truth? Assange is just like Alex Jones. He exposes the truth through official sources. Why is everyone acting like he is the enemy?

Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Without having seen the list and not knowing if any of the persons named are Americians anyway, (because I am not from the US) I ask this question?

As I understand the US laws on security, anyone who encourages another to carry out a terrorist act is theselves guility of a terrorist offence.

As I understand it, encouraging someone to murder a person who has not been found gulity of any offence in any court, is actully calling upon, or at least encouraging, others, in this case the US government, to commit political based murder. Therefore, would not this encouragement be a terrorist act under US law?

Have any of these above referenced people who are Americian citzens who have made these call, been arrested on terrorisim charges?. If not why not ?????????????

cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Shame on this people
SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!! especially FOX comentators and Radio hosts

DEAR GOD

WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE LIVE IN AMERICA ?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Considering that Americans are ok with their government torturing people 100 miles from the Florida coast, why would Canadians or their politicians be any different?

I think it's deplorable, and I've always hated Harper, although he's a great economist I have to give him that. I'm a Canadian.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

"A dead man can't leak stuff...This guy's a traitor, he's treasonous, and he has broken every law of the United States. And I'm not for the death penalty, so...there's only one way to do it: illegally shoot the son of a bitch."

Disgusting redneck mindset....People making comments like this need to step back and take a look at themselves.. the msm has managed to turn half the world against Assange,

in my opinion, Assange is a champion and i really hope he gets through all this alive and in one peice

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Capitol punishment would suite the crime well, hanging julian assange by his ugly neck would only not be the cool thing to do, it would be great tv. People get stoned in iran for just talking bad about muhammed get stoned to death for committing adultery. People have been beheaded for far lesser crimes then of treason. People have been burnt for being a witch. julian assange getting hung would be the best thing for the world, and women who expect a man to wear a condom and not LIE to them and tell them they are wearing a condom just to get in their pants.
edit on 28-12-2010 by soonhooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by soonhooper

Assange is not an American, how is this treason?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I just looked through the names on www.peopleokwithmurderingassange.com

Those people would have lost my respect, if I had any for them to begin with. As more leaks occur this list could become more interesting though.

Thank you for bringing this site to my attention.

...treason... LoL !

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No surprise at the large amount of wingnuts on this list.

Unfortunately, the majority of the American people tune in to hear these bastards preach their daily dose of hate.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Just wanted to point out that a website has been created which lists (with quotes!) all the people that have ever called for the murder of Julian Assange.

Some of the stuff that people have said is - I must say - pretty disgusting. I'm glad that someone is keeping a record of all of these comments; evidence for some future trials perhaps?

We have a record of these psychopaths. End of Times vibration is bringing out the insanity in many people.
There reside in many people the sickness,the seed of insanity waiting to erupt. They lose all sense of what is right or wrong. They cannot even distinguish between what is good or bad do not know what they are saying or doing. The bad side of people is being forced to manifest so that they can be dealt with.The Universe is undergoing a cleanup process and useless souls will have their universal existence terminated.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Did you think they would give him roses for exposing their crimes to the world ? Hope he continues to bring their crimes to light and show the world what murderous corrupt scum they are in dizzy city... The people have a right to know the truth...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What's most ridiculous about all of this, from America mind you, and all of it's corrupt ilk.. Is that they are all accusing him of being a traitor, and for committing the act of treason, etc.

Yeah, funny that. He's not even a citizen of the United States. He's Australian, and a dual-citizen with Sweden, as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong.)

So, it's quite disturbing, seeing all these people with their disturbingly narrow mindsets when viewing the rest of the world. They really do feel the world revolves around them, and their version of America. Media spokespeople, editors, and government officials no less.

The majority should be charged with inciting violence and disorderly conduct, at the very least.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Excuse Me!

I think Ya'll can have a decent conversation without resorting to name-calling.

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering that wasn't a suggestion.

Courtesy is Mandatory.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Yeah, funny that. He's not even a citizen of the United States. He's Australian, and a dual-citizen with Sweden, as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Assange, NO dual citizenship with Sweden

Incidently,
Assange, NO dual citizenship with Switzerland either

Assange = Australian Citizen

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
These demands and threats (which is a criminal offense) could be said about any one of you
Could be pointed at any member on this forum for speaking publically

Eventually these types of demands and threats (which is a criminal offense) will be pointed at forums and online communities and their members who speak the truth, expose corruption in government and corporations

TV hosts and Politicans are above the law

Maddness!

G. GORDON LIDDY - (Former White House Adviser, talk show host)

"This fellow Anwar al-Awlaki – a joint U.S. citizen hiding out in Yemen – is on a 'kill list' [for inciting terrorism against the U.S.]. Mr. Assange should be put on the same list."

DEROY MURDOCK - (Columnist for National Review)

"If convicted, [Bradley Manning] should be placed against a wall and executed by firing squad. (If extradited here, Assange deserves the same sendoff.)"

JOHAN GOLDBERG - (Editor-at-large of National Review Online)

"I’d like to ask a simple question: Why isn’t Julian Assange dead? ...Why wasn’t Assange garroted in his hotel room years ago? It’s a serious question."

BOB BECKEL - (FOX News commentator)

"A dead man can't leak stuff...This guy's a traitor, he's treasonous, and he has broken every law of the United States. And I'm not for the death penalty, so...there's only one way to do it: illegally shoot the son of a bitch."

ERIC BOLLING - (FOX News commentator)

"[Assange] should be underground -- six feet underground. ... He should be put in jail or worse, hanged in a public forum."

JEFFREY KUHNER - (Washington Times columnist)

"Headline: Assassinate Assange? Body: Julian Assange poses a clear and present danger to American national security ... The administration must take care of the problem - effectively and permanently."

washingtontimes.com/news/2010/dec/2/assassinate-assange/

JOHN HAWKINS - (Far-right blogger)

"Julian Assange is not an American citizen and he has no constitutional rights. So, there's no reason that the CIA can't kill him. Moreover, ask yourself a simple question: If Julian Assange is shot in the head tomorrow or if his car is blown up when he turns the key, what message do you think that would send about releasing sensitive American data?"

RALPH PETERS- (U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel and author)

"Julian Assange is a cyber terrorist in wartime, he's guilty of sabotage, espionage, crimes against humanity -- he should be killed, but we won't do that."

"I do not believe in leaks. I would execute leakers. They're betraying our country."

STEVE GILL - (Right-wing Nashville radio host)

"Folks like Julian Assange should be targeted as terrorists. They should be captured and kept in Guantanamo Bay, or killed."

RUSH LIMBAUGH - (Right-wing radio talk show host)

"This guy Assange could have been stopped, come on, folks. People have been shot for far less than this."

"(laughing) Ah, folks, even Greg Palkot of Fox News interviewed Assange, which means that Roger Ailes knows where he is. Ailes knows where Assange is. Give Ailes the order and there is no Assange, I'll guarantee you, and there will be no fingerprints on it."

If the information reported by afflicated newsapers of individual cables dont seem to dazzle the majority

How MSM, Government, Officals and individual politicans have; reacted, what they've said, called for, demanded, threatened should be utterly terrifying to you
edit on 29-12-2010 by Ellen15 because: add on

edit on 29-12-2010 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

It sends a chill and terror to my heart. Just what are these people saying?

Murder is perfectly allowed as long as it is directed:- to people who saw wrong doings and revealing it so that corrections be made and progress from it?

Should I fear them the way I fear a suicide bomber, the next time i open my mouth upon encountering falsehoods and reporting it?

These 'animals' have the freedom of speech, and are in positions of power and influence. And thus the backing of the organisations that they belong, as long as they are still there.

If these are not further proofs that humans are enslaved, I know not how else to convince...
edit on 29-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Delete Double Post..
edit on 12/29/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join