It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to make UFO announcement in coming weeks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Yet another prediction for disclosure, guess we will just have to wait and see. The original story is from All News Web; however, the link was censored, so I am adding the link to the story from beforeitsnews.

All News Web has received information from government insiders close to the US President that Barack Obama has been given the go ahead to make an important "off the cuff" announcement regarding UFO visits and US contact with aliens. Allegedly DARPA has given this move the green light. The comments by the President will be made within the next month. Our sources claim this will not be outright admittance of UFO visits and contact with aliens, however the comments will come as close to admittance as any President has to date and will be made in the context of a speech on an entirely different matter. From what we understand The President will concede that there is 'some evidence' to suggest aliens might have attempted to contact Earthlings. All of this is said to be part of a warm up program leading to eventual outright admittance of knowledge of UFO and alien visitation by major world governments within three years.

Beforeitsnews
edit on 28-12-2010 by taccj9903 because: correction

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Your link got censored.

Very cool if true. I'm skeptical though.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Wonder why the link would be censored, maybe ATS has something against that site.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
]

Originally posted by taccj9903
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Wonder why the link would be censored, maybe ATS has something against that site.

That is correct! And with good reason it seems. Check out the thread re the Egyptian archaeologist and what he has seen beneath the pyramids. Will try to find the thread. It came from the censored source and there was discussion on the validity of ANYTHING that comes from there.

OK...here is the link to thread which has been moved to the hoax area!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-12-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
After Before It's News

There are some sites that are blocked for various reasons, but it's usually for copyright reasons. There has been some contention on that issue, and ATS is subject to legal settlement restrictions for certain sites, so if that happens, that's probably what it is.

In this case, however, I'm able to access the site through the link, so I don't think it's an ATS thing.

Rather, it may be an issue on the Before It's News site, and the fact that I can't see the article even with a "straight" URL to their site suggests just that.

On that score, it's worth noting that pretty much anyone can submit news there, much like ATS, so as a source, it's probably a good idea to bear that in mind.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
President Obama welcomed the ET into the Oval Office and Lady Michelle served punch. When ET asked to call home, the President allowed him to play with the Red Phone. There was a sudden disturbance as alarms went off. Apparently, ET's long fingers grasped the desk and accidentally touched the "Red Button".

Film at 11.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yeah sure..

I will believe it when I see it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Ive been hearing about this disclosure by the president for a long time but nothing has happend..If he does it would be wonderful all we can do is watch and wait,,, seeing is beliveing..

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I have been waiting for disclosure to happen, unfortunately it seems as though it will never happen. Maybe this time it will be different who knows.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

No I've got a good feeling about this one!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think if the remark is going to be "off the cuff" it might be said in a joking manner, so that most people wouldn't really notice or take it seriously.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

edit on 28-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Spoil sport!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

There is a story out there, I think it was from beforeitsnews, about giant spaceships heading towards earth. This Obama story could be in preparation for that. However, the validity of some of these sites and the stories coming out of them leaves something to be desired.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
i love the story cause its so funny.

but i do not care about disclosure, especially after reading of ancient civilizations.

i would rather have the world free of the elitists who rule us. who cares if obamo tells us anything, other than i WISH he would bring the troops home and end wrar, which he would never do.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Can you elaborate on your lack of interest for disclosure because of ancient civilizations? I am interested in how the two are related.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Oh gods not again, yet another forthcoming announcement about the possibility of disclosure. Get a grip folks, it ain't happening, not now, not ever. This is as likely as my sudden inspiration that the world will end 10 seconds before Obama opens his mouth using mass drive devices to break the planet into small pieces.

If this does happen I apologise up front for ruining the the disclosure event.

Oh yes, and for accurately predicting the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
reply to post by Chadwickus

There is a story out there, I think it was from beforeitsnews, about giant spaceships heading towards earth. This Obama story could be in preparation for that. However, the validity of some of these sites and the stories coming out of them leaves something to be desired.

Are you referring to this?:
news.asiaone.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hate to say it but this is hardly a bombshell even if true.

Surely we already know there is some evidence that E.T. has tried to contact Earthlings? That's why there are so many books, TV series and websites like this where the evidence is discussed. That's what some of these whistle blowers are - evidence.

If anything, any kind of hint at disclosure is just an insult. The truth would be absolutely fine thank you. If not aliens then what the hell is going on?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join