It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law : Slowly Being Implemented !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Let's start off with the new TSA having unyielding power with the backing of Homeland Security to harass
detain , and even fine people who refuse their toxic whole body scanners , or their intrusive ' body pat downs'
at airports.
Not to mention being put on a no fly list and who knows what other lists for those who refuse.

Latest news is Homeland Security now wants to set up security checkpoints in malls , hotels or what they
refer to as " soft targets " ........... www.infowars.com...

The Department of Homeland Security and WalMart are partnering up a surveillance program where it encourages people to turn each other in , with their " See Something Say Something " add

Then we have the disturbing video of a recent post here on ATS of ' mobile prison towers' being randomly placed
throughout the country.

So the question is are we slowly............ and ever so slowly being ' conditioned ' if you will ; to accept the
inevitable implementation of martial law in this country ??

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thats pretty funny ,that first video with Janet ,If you see something suspicious ask your walmart manager for assistance
This is obviously not real, is it?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Thats pretty funny ,that first video with Janet ,If you see something suspicious ask your walmart manager for assistance
I'm afraid it is.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

i would have to agree with you there, they are introducing this slowly as to not alarm the public. i would not be surprised to see more of these being introduced across the country, as well as some other type of control 'stations' and or devices. all i have to say is when it comes to gun rights, you can have them when you pry them from my cold dead hands!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
#1- I heard about "If you see something say something" a little over a week ago. I have officially boycotted Wal-Mart. For anyone else who cares about Human Rights and hears about this "program", I urge you to do the same. We can get stuff from elsewhere, and if Wal-Mart is the only place we can get a certain item, I assure we can do without.

#2- If martial law is being implemented, if this government is infringing on our rights, if WE ARE FUNDING OUR OWN PRISON, what are we going to do about it? I've seen enough evidence...it's time for a plan.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

yes it is ,but how do you go about it with out prying eyes seeing it? we have the right to vote but i think that s not the answer any more, protesting/ boycotting? there is a lot to think about. any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunsInBothHands

. All I have to say is when it comes to gun rights, you can have them when you pry them from my cold dead hands!

You're doing it wrong, you're supposed to make the dumb bastards coming to take them die.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

All I can say is "Good Luck with that, Janet. Do you know what's it like to try to find any help in a Wal-mart store?"

Much less a real "manager"?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I saw towers like that in the Dominican Republic in a grocery store parking lot...It was weird!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Martial law is a spiritual teaching, one must be good of heart or will not succeed. It is a good thing it is implented into society. When the evildoers want to come around they will know. It is law.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
They're out get me,I can't escape cos' they won't let me
They won't forget me,They'll get me in their grip and sweat me
They'll wait me out,and then move in under my skin
They'll make me doubt,They're out to make me let them in

I can't escape them, there's nowhere I can run and hide
Make one mistake and, that's when they work their way inside
They'll try and take me, they'll break me down and suck me dry
I can't' let them shape me, they'll make me up and make me cry

They're out to get me
I wan't to leave but they won't let me out
They're out to get me
I wan't to leave but they won't let me out
They won't forget me
They'll get you in their grip and sweat me out

They're gonna hit me, cuff me up and then bull# me
Then they'll outwit me, dress me up and make it fit me
They'll lock the door now, Keep it shut and throw away the key
They'll turn the lights out, What no one knows, nobody sees

And now we all start to pray; Dear God, for all of us, please rid evil out of this world, please, we fear for our lives

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

?
www.peopleofwalmart.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Implementation of martial law puts the whole nation in formation. It is spiritual with physical effects. One needs to be in good order to perform it. Those who punch out of nothing will be stopped, just let them run a half hour. I hope there are not too many aggressive people here on earth, those you can't control will fall. There is no problem with control on people, just to keep you in line. It is no problem. The only problem is drugs. How do you know who can be trusted. Those who keep their family near. And now I will say something they want to prove to be untrue: I am always calm and peacefull while on drugs or alcohol. No injuries on my behalf.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

Exactly.....What I say when it comes to infringing on my right to bear arms is, they can't take them with their cold dead fingers.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"If you see something, say something!"
Yes because that works out well when you see illegality within the US government doesn't it....oh I see, its only a rule applicable for us silly citizen consumer scum tittle tattling on each other.
My mistake.
edit on 28-12-2010 by keepithush because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

#1- I heard about "If you see something say something" a little over a week ago. I have officially boycotted Wal-Mart. For anyone else who cares about Human Rights and hears about this "program", I urge you to do the same. We can get stuff from elsewhere, and if Wal-Mart is the only place we can get a certain item, I assure we can do without....

Another way to "vote" against Walmart is if you see Wally Mart has started the campaign, Go put a bunch of forzen goods in your cart, wonder the store for about an hour placing other items in the basket. Go up to the checkout look at the "see something say something" poster and rant at the clerk you are not a Nazi and you are never going to shop at a store promoting Spying On My Neighbor! Then walk out leaving the cart in the checkout aisle.

It is not illegal but it will make your displeasure with the store known.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

"If you see something, say something!" Yes because that works out well when you see illegality within the US government doesn't it....oh I see, its only a rule applicable for us silly citizen consumer scum tittle tattling on each other. My mistake.

You can always use it to report wrong doings of the political class

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What's sad is that they are condoning the people to " rat " on each other. If I do recall correctly, wasn't being a "rat " in school something that was taught NOT to do? You were labeled a " snitch " and got your ass kicked by doing so. I just think they're trying to get the people to rat on each other to serve their ends.

Sickening, ...nothing more~

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Martial law is a spiritual teaching, one must be good of heart or will not succeed. It is a good thing it is implented into society. When the evildoers want to come around they will know. It is law.

What?

That is insane. What defines an "evil doer"? Your opinion?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join