It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professional Pilot Questions 9/11 Scenario - Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Professional Pilot Adam Shaw amongst others in this video explains why he doesn't believe the official story of 9/11. Based on his knowledge of flying and the facts that he presents I would have to agree with him.

My oldest childhood friend died aboard one of the hijacked planes on September 11

I believed in Gen. Colin Powell.
I believed in the existence of WMD, and supported the invasion of Iraq.
My respect is boundless for the men and women who put themselves in harm's way there and in Afghanistan.

But I also believe in evidence. When rational people ask reasonable questions of their governments, answers are due. That is the deal in a Democracy.

Attached is my small contribution (video below) which asks just one of those questions, just one.

If a piece of the puzzle is manifestly out of place, the rest cannot be right.

-- Adam "Dewpoint" Shaw

edit on 27-12-2010 by Namaste1001 because: punctuation error

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
whats the point? so some guy who flys planes doesnt beleive the story, i saw nothing new introduced just some reports that people say it wasn't possible.....

so let me ask you, if it wasn't possible for the terroiststo fly the planes the way they were flown what is the alternative? did someone else fly the planes? or are you one of the " their were no planes" guys cuss if thats the case move along.............

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Your entire post has no point...

We are waiting for the evidence of said plane at 2 of the sites, and those are the ones being talked about here...carry on.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Can't wait to see how this thread goes. Fantastic video starred and flagged!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Gixxer

We are waiting for the evidence of said plane at 2 of the sites, and those are the ones being talked about here...carry on.

it has no point? wake up and answere the question, the video has people repeating that the turns and the flight paths were not possible by the terrorists, so are YOU saying that someone else flew the planes or that there was no planes?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Gixxer

it has no point? wake up and answere the question, the video has people repeating that the turns and the flight paths were not possible by the terrorists, so are YOU saying that someone else flew the planes or that there was no planes?

He didn't make a claim so doesn't have to answer your question. What you are doing is trying to discredit this thread by steering it in a direction that it was never intended.

Can you prove the content of what was said in the video to be false? If so please share your evidence with us.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

i am not trying to dicredit anything, little paranoid much? i watched the video the majority of it talks about vetran pilots not being able to fly the planes the way the alleged terrorists did so my question is once again!

what are they really saying by stating that? only 2 things i can think of is either

A: someone other then the terrorists flew the planes

or
B: there actually no planes

i just want to know what the video is implying.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Well, i guess i would be then saying since the plane at the pentagon could not have flown that path, and the total lack of a 757 at pentagon, i guess it would be NO 757 there, and plane that we get to see hit one of the towers is not a passenger jet either, since regular passenger jets are not as powerful and maneuverable.
edit on 27-12-2010 by GrinchNoMore because: added.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I actually like the video.
It goes with my thoughts that the planes were remote controlled.
There`s too many pilots who say it was impossible for those who were accused to pull it off.
I think the military rigged the planes and flew them by computer.
The planes were switched at some point and they done away with the passengers.

That`s my theory.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

I don't think they were implying anything other than an inexperienced pilot could not have flown that flight path.

What does it matter what they think did happen? That can only be speculated on at this point in time.

The discussion should be about what is known, not what is believed.

If that flight path is not possible then something is wrong with what we've been told by our government. That's all that matters. Not the ridiculous detail debunkers keep wanting in order to not except anything that puts the OS in question.

What has their belief in what happened got anything to do with they know and presented in the video?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

If you've been paying attention it's not JUST one pilot saying this although this is what this thread is about. He's just corroborating what hundreds (if not thousands) of other pilots have said.

Tell ya what, I'd be interested if you can find me one resource via the Internet from a pilot (with verifiable credentials) that states without any hesitation that the feat that was performed that morning up in DC is 100% possible.
Will ya do that for us because honestly, I never bothered looking into that because I am such a doubter (Truther) that I don't bother listening to the other side anymore.

But, I've soften up a little bit. I am now willing and anxious to hear from any pilot, anywhere, who will go on record and tell me not only were those maneuvers possible at that speed and lack of altitude but the damge (piercing 3 layers of concrete/steel and reinforced columns with an aluminum nose) is possible.

And I won't even broach the disappearing Shanksville -plane phenomenon at this time either.

So? Have any pilots claimed that what happened in Washington is totally possible?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
thx that's really what i was asking, now my only problem with that scenario is this, for those passenger jets that were supposed to of hit the towers to not actually be the real culprits it would basically mean that 3 jets and possibley 4 jets full of people would have to of been landed somewhere else and all the people on them.....basically executed.

now i am not saying it didn't happen but ( because it is soo horrible) i can not wrap my mind around it enough to agree with it. i think that as horrible the world is, we (me) still like to think civilization has a chance and personally if it came to light that this is what happened i would say were all doomed.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

That is one scenario, there are others.

Yes it sounds a little crazy, but you can't make all the evidence that the OS is not the whole truth go away simply because the alternative is unimaginable.

It doesn't mean we're doomed, but guess what we're all going to die, it's inevitable. Don't worry about what you can't control.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by Gixxer

I don't think they were implying anything other than an inexperienced pilot could not have flown that flight path.

What does it matter what they think did happen? That can only be speculated on at this point in time.

The discussion should be about what is known, not what is believed.

If that flight path is not possible then something is wrong with what we've been told by our government. That's all that matters. Not the ridiculous detail debunkers keep wanting in order to not except anything that puts the OS in question.

What has their belief in what happened got anything to do with they know and presented in the video?

let me start off by saying i am not a "debunker" or a "truther" for that matter, i understand how it is easy to jump on someone asking questions in this forum because typically everyone is on one side or the other and it gets hostile, i have actually flip flopped on both sides of this issue and really currentley find myself back in the middle.

your statement What does it matter what they think did happen? it matters alot actually ,not only for the credability of the statement maker but also for the person who is trying to use all the info to make a opinion of the facts.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

thx that's really what i was asking, now my only problem with that scenario is this, for those passenger jets that were supposed to of hit the towers to not actually be the real culprits it would basically mean that 3 jets and possibley 4 jets full of people would have to of been landed somewhere else and all the people on them.....basically executed.

now i am not saying it didn't happen but ( because it is soo horrible) i can not wrap my mind around it enough to agree with it. i think that as horrible the world is, we (me) still like to think civilization has a chance and personally if it came to light that this is what happened i would say were all doomed.

When you deal with folks who have a higher understanding of reality here on Earth, they will do absolutely anything to accomplish their goals. Remember, these are psychopaths we are dealing with. No regular joe's like you and I that have feelings. Go to a website called Liveleak or various other gore video websites, and you will see how far people are willing to go with other human lives in their hands.

There is no question, this 9/11 official story is bogus. I cannot blame the entire entity which is government, but the key players i can highly question. There are some folks out there, in high places that are still in denial on what the public has already been exposed too. I've said it before and i'l say it again, they are still reading from a script that has fallen apart.

You take a look at the de-bunkers who are against the 9/11 truth movement.... Who are they? Folks who are paid by the government, and folks who are really dumbed down when it comes to physics and science. Go out, talk to some people, i am sure you will meet them. Listen, you have pilots, demolition experts, people with qualifications outside of government who are pointing a target on the official story. The thing that upsets me the most is folks who are in denial, complete denial just to say something different. Look at the information, look at the testimonials, look at false flag's in history. Study history, plain and simple.

I'll tell you what, in fact I'll show you. Please take a look at this video, remember... Just because it doesn't affect you personally, just because you have not been exposed to folks in high places lying right in front of your face, and like psychopaths they use mind control to LIE and dumb down the public... Here just watch the video, and pick it a part if you like, alright I'm done.

Sorry if this video is a big off topic, but it goes to show you, just how uneducated people can be.

I'd like to point out that many Americans don't know diddly squat about anything happening outside of their LOCAL lives. This video goes to show anyone on here, anywhere, that these 9/11 truth movement debunkers are just ignorant, they like stepping into the spot light with absolutely no information, just opinions. We come on these message boards to have discussions based on facts, FACTS folks, not opinions. If we continue to use our own opinion to make silly arguments, we will only spin around in circles and not get to the source of this absolute monstrous evil that has divided this country into 3 halfs. The folks that care, the folks who are in denial, and the folks who simply don't care.

Oh, and just a little icing on the cake...

edit on 27-12-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Gixxer

If you've been paying attention it's not JUST one pilot saying this although this is what this thread is about. He's just corroborating what hundreds (if not thousands) of other pilots have said.

Tell ya what, I'd be interested if you can find me one resource via the Internet from a pilot (with verifiable credentials) that states without any hesitation that the feat that was performed that morning up in DC is 100% possible.
Will ya do that for us because honestly, I never bothered looking into that because I am such a doubter (Truther) that I don't bother listening to the other side anymore.

But, I've soften up a little bit. I am now willing and anxious to hear from any pilot, anywhere, who will go on record and tell me not only were those maneuvers possible at that speed and lack of altitude but the damge (piercing 3 layers of concrete/steel and reinforced columns with an aluminum nose) is possible.

And I won't even broach the disappearing Shanksville -plane phenomenon at this time either.

So? Have any pilots claimed that what happened in Washington is totally possible?

again you have me pegged wrong as a debunker i a not trying to say anything did or didnt happen i am just getting info to make my own decision , and the only thing i was using as a basis for beleiving the planes did hit the buildings were the people who said they saw the planes in person. did they see something else or are they confused by what they saw? i do not know i wasn't there so i cant say one way or the other.

i had seen alot of people say that the flight paths were not possible and i always wanted to ask them what they thought did happen then, and i decided today was the day to finally ask after seeing your thread.

thx for the info.

for the record i do not beleive the official story and as with many things the truth is probally in the middle i am just searching for that point.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

...my only problem with that scenario is this,
...4 jets full of people would have to of been landed somewhere else and all the people on them.....basically executed.

If this is your only problem with the scenario of this evidence trail then you have yet to 'turn the page'. I did this some time ago and let me tell you it was very unpleasant.

I empathize with you flip-flopping the issues here as I have found myself doing the same thing before. However the point is that we must look at things for how they really are. We need to find the truth no matter how ugly it may be because if it does turn out that we are all doomed then the only thing that can possibly save us is the Truth.
edit on 12/27/2010 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

whats the point? so some guy who flys planes doesnt beleive the story, i saw nothing new introduced just some reports that people say it wasn't possible.....

so let me ask you, if it wasn't possible for the terroiststo fly the planes the way they were flown what is the alternative? did someone else fly the planes? or are you one of the " their were no planes" guys cuss if thats the case move along.............

These are signs of a VERY negative, and completely wrong way to go about exposing the truth. The more people, the more different faces who come out and say, HEY i question this, then it is showing that things are becoming absolutely more positive. We NEED transparency. The more people talk, the more people invest their time in making videos like these... it goes to show how passionate this movement really is. Support it if you believe the official story is BS. Be positive and considerate about what others are trying to do. Others who are small and have no other option but making things like these that end up on message boards like ATS or youtube.com

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yeah well, this area goes into nothing but speculation at best.

It could be, the 2 NYC planes did house all the passengers and crews (as suggested) and was on some automatic pilot-remote control.

Now what gets interesting is, Flight 93 (Shanksville) was first said to have landed in Cleveland that morning then later changed due to 'confusion' (man, that was a very over-used word that morning wasn't it?)

Plane Lands In Cleveland; Bomb Feared Aboard

Reported by: 9News Staff
Web produced by: Liz Foreman
9/11/01 11:43:57 AM

A Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing Tuesday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport due to concerns that it may have a bomb aboard, said Mayor Michael R. White.

White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated.

United identified the plane as Flight 93. The airline did say how many people were aboard the flight.

United said it was also "deeply concerned" about another flight, Flight 175, a Boeing 767, which was bound from Boston to Los Angeles.

On behalf of the airline CEO James Goodwin said: "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved.

"United is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights," he said.

This is what I suspect happened.

Either both (flights 93 and 175) or ALL four planes met up near Newburgh NY at perhaps any one of its military bases(because all four planes crossed over that area at approximately the same time), got on ANOTHER plane (Flight 93) and went to Cleveland.
This would leave 2 (or 4 planes) empty.

This would help to explain why flight 93 was shot down (again, as first thought) and how flight 175 morphed into a smaller plane (Global Hawk?) and was able to do what it did in Washington.
We all know this Freudian slip

Then we have so many interviews saying, 'no bodies no plane parts in Shanksville'

And at last, this beaut!

Oh so many faux pas. So little erasers.

Anyway you roll it, Sept 11th did NOT happen the way they said it did. And to put one issue to rest (that might change many people's minds) would be to show a decent Pentagon video footage and not 5 blurry frames.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Well I think the problems were with not only the high speed maneuvering, speeds in excess of the planes ability, but also in the flight paths. Here is a short clip of the contradictory flight paths from both the flight data recorder and the OS just before impact. There also seems to be a problem with the height of both the information from the flight data recording and the official story.

I found that video from Pilots for 9/11 Truth which has a lot more information on this flight path.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join