It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that you broke the law recently?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's a simple question. Do you abide every law? Is it possible to live life without breaking a law at some point?

I don't think so.

Today alone I:
* Rolled ever so slowly through a stop sign.
* Jaywalked.
* Rode my bike without a helmet (town requires it, ANYONE)

A few others I cant disclose due to terms and conditions.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I break the law without leaving my house.
But I tell you, my bong is not going anywhere.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Interesting you brought this up. I made a similar thread here talking about the mass amount of laws that many people do not even know exist making it very possible for all of us to have unknowingly violate them at some point.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

-checks pulse..notes its still beating-

Yep..probably a few daily.

there are soo many laws that a common citizen has no idea just how many laws they are breaking without knowledge

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yeah, got caught walking in my shorts on Terminal highway a coupla weeks ago this one night.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yeah, got caught walking in my shorts on Terminal highway a coupla weeks ago this one night.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Interesting you brought this up. I made a similar thread here talking about the mass amount of laws that many people do not even know exist making it very possible for all of us to have unknowingly violate them at some point.

Thanks for linking. My girlfriend pointed out earlier that I did not come to a complete stop while driving today.
I then started to realize that, this was not the only thing I did today that was "against the law". Who's the law and why is he so easily offended? (Rhetorical).

P.S. My bong is going nowhere either.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I find it easier to just keep track of the laws (and commandments, for that matter) that I don't break on a regular basis. Logistically this approach just makes more sense for me and my lifestyle choices.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Everyone is considered an enemy of the U.S. Corporation.

Trading with the Enemy Act, 1917.

www.enotes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

And the Patriot Act. epic.org...

Your on your computer taking place in information exchange, so you can be deemed as a domestic terrorist and be arrested simply for talking about nothing in particular. Anyone can be deemed a threat and sent to Guantanamo Bay.

It really doesn't matter what you did or didn't do. And I am sure you have all heard this somewhere "Ignorance of the Law is not an excuse." There are no rights, benefits, or privileges under those Act's.

Pretty nuts stuff if you ask me..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Everyone is considered an enemy of the U.S. Corporation.

Trading with the Enemy Act, 1917.

www.enotes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

And the Patriot Act. epic.org...

Your on your computer taking place in information exchange, so you can be deemed as a domestic terrorist and be arrested simply for talking about nothing in particular. Anyone can be deemed a threat and sent to Guantanamo Bay.

It really doesn't matter what you did or didn't do. And I am sure you have all heard this somewhere "Ignorance of the Law is not an excuse." There are no rights, benefits, or privileges under those Act's.

Pretty nuts stuff if you ask me..

Daaamm, that is pretty nuts. It's basically a crime to just be yourself.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Statutes and acts require your consent to have any force of law behind them. Once granted they then become legally binding.

Most of the time you're not really breaking 'The Law'. You are merely breaking the terms and conditions of a contract that you have not yet consented to.

Try telling that to the police though who have been brainwashed into thinking just about every action you make is a crime.

Just remember: No Victim = No Crime.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yup.

It's why there are schools to brain wash people. Instead of teaching them what they need to know on how to survive the money system.

The Masons had us beat before we were even born.

There are no such thing as U.S. or American Lawyers or Attorneys. They all work for the Crown/Queen of England.

It is hard to find the Definition for the BAR card online, its hidden very well. But it is an Acronym for British Accredited Registery or Reagency.

spktruth2power.wordpress.com... ar-association/

The above link is what I found to be the best one In my Honest Opinion.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Quickfix because: Edited to add the queen of england.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Laws are made to be broken. My record shows it.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

SHHHH dont tell know one

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There are probably so many laws on the books you couldn't count em all. Numbers don't go that high. I think I open my eyes in the morning and break the law somehow.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
No,I exercise every precaution to not break the law.

top topics

join