It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would love some answers and help please

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hey fellas I do not know how to really start this off but here it goes. My best friends girlfriend is almost finished with college and had a nice job at a bank in _______virginia. She informed her longtime boyfriend (my bestfriend) let's call him john, that she had been approached and accepted a job with a 3 letter agency. She told my friend exactly which one but he would not disclose that with me. She quit her bank job and took a two month trip to california for something unknown pertaining to this new job. She was able to come home for one day last week then had to immediatly go back. She has been having to sneak to call her boyfriend. We just want answers. I frequent here and have seen first hand the tools and knowledge all you members give to this site and i would love some help. I have her cell phone model and number but its a walmart prepaid phone where u buy wat minutes u want on it. I do not know if there is a way to pin a location on it. She could be fake and could be using all of this as a cover up to go spend time with an ex. We just don't know and we want some answers. Thanks everyone.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wouldn't she posses some form of identification with the agency like a badge that she could show him.?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

You know, usually in situations like this, people hire detectives to do the dirty deed. You want us to spy on someone we don't know on a mere hunch that she is lying to her boyfriend?
I don't think so!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

No I would like some answers on what could be going on, or info or tools I could use to see if she's lying.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos
[more sorry for double post
edit on 26-12-2010 by MarineSniper12Kills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

What kind of qualifications does this girl have? How old is she? Has she shown any interest in working in an area like this before? Has she actually been applying for jobs with such agencies?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Hey Dave, she is 23. She has a 4 year degree. She was approached by someone in college. She isn't bilingual that we know of and we have known her for a year and a half. She has never showed intrest or applied to anything like this to either of our knowledge.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

What is the degree in?
Does she have AMAZING grades?

edit on 26-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

She majored in theatre. We honestly don't know the exact grades, she had at least a 3.0 in everything, never failed any classes

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well it would seem to be very suspicious to me.

I guess other people might know something different but as far as I am aware those types of agencies recruit people in the usual way i.e. through applications or they take people that have been proven to be good in other fields like police / military.

A young girl with a theatre degree? I highly doubt it, what possible use would she be?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The cell phone can be "pinged" and triangulated in pretty short order by someone with the right equipment, usually people that work for three letter agencies..lol. I'm sure that there is a detective out there somewhere with this equipment. Next I would see what 3 letter agencies had training bases in CA and where and see if any of those correspond to where she is. Investigations is what I do. I would be talking to family and friends, she has probably said something to someone. How is she getting to CA. If it is by airlines? Then I would call the carrier after her next trip and see if she arrived at her destination safely and I would ask as a concerned family member who could not get her on the phone.
Just some thoughts off the top of my head.
Seeashrink

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
3 letter agency? CIA?
Either way, this "relationship" seems to be spiraling down. Hardly visiting and sneaking phone calls? As a guy, I think I can tolerate that for a month or so before I walk. How long can any of you tolerate this with a longtime gf? It's me or your "super secret job".
Also don't rule out that she might be cheating as well.
You and your friend should go on a special trip and visit her.
edit on 27-12-2010 by innocenttdreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It's the holidays season, and you guys must be hella bored! Mind your own buisness, if she's doing some thing wrong, it will all unviel, the truth always surfaces.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

Good to see ya again man....thanks for the reply, this was something that had been bugging us and I wanted some input from y'all. It all just seems to strange to me....too strange to be true.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by innocenttdreams

Ya and cheating is what me and him are both thinking. She has cheated on him in the past so i wouldn't put it past her. She also stated to him on the phone the other day that she wants to marry him when she gets back and all this bs....it just doesn't add up, almost like a sign of guilt. It just came out of nowhere this whole secret crap, it just wasn't like her at all.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Your girlfriend is cheating on you.

Sorry friend.

(And sorry 'we' couldn't triangulate her position for you to inevitably stalk her)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

If you even read the thread maybe you would have seen the part where she is not MY gf. Now since you obviously cannot contribute anything, you can stay off it.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Yeah, it is wierd. Hope you can figure it out for your friend's sake.
Take care,
Seeashrink

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Girls tend to drown in their own conspiracies. Then they start acting weird. They fear men of seeing it through. Women are useless in my opinion; psychological bstrds. No sorry for my words, They have to change for me untill I accept them.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hmm.. Things probably bit different these days.. But..
3 letter agency did recruite alot on campuses - usually preferring pol sci degree w foreign language skill among other things.
People recruited never tell anyone who they work for in regard to said agencies.. Training used to be on east coast and or southwest u.s..
So does sound bit odd but as said not familiar with how they do it these days..
Would just recommend give her time and if she wants to tell him she will - odds are if its a 3 letter agency she cant say anything.
Not a good idea to violate her privacy anytime .. Less of one if she is actually involved with a 3 letter agency .. Unless you want to end up dissappeared when her 3 letter agency employer finds out your monitoring her... They dont play nice...
edit on 27-12-2010 by Expat888 because: Gremlins

top topics

<<   2 >>

join