It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Pinelands Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I hereby propose that the new jersey pinelands has been kept a national sanctuary because of the gaggle of jersey devils living within its confines.The jersey devils have terrorized anyone who dares to enter the area.Because of this family of devils,a commission decided to cordone off the area and just keep thousands of square miles to be designated off limits for any use whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Some evidence for your claims might help. I'm sure the majority of people won't even believe the Jersey Devil actually exists, let alone that there's some conspiracy in relation to them. How did you come to this conclusion, anyway?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey, can we see a video?

Or a picture?

Right now?

Or in 5 minutes?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It is not a national sanctuary. Half of it is owned by the UN through UNESCO international biosphere and the other half is an air national guard bombing range @ warren grove.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
It is not a national sanctuary. Half of it is owned by the UN through UNESCO international biosphere and the other half is an air national guard bombing range @ warren grove.
that is completely false

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

In 1983 the area was designated a U.S. Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO an agency of the United Nations and in 1988 it was recognized as a International Biosphere Reserve.

www.nj.gov...

Warren Grove Gunnery Range
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
reply to post by brindle

In 1983 the area was designated a U.S. Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO an agency of the United Nations and in 1988 it was recognized as a International Biosphere Reserve.

www.nj.gov...

Warren Grove Gunnery Range
www.globalsecurity.org...
Completely false,some is privately owned

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

i don't know much about the jersey devil(s?) however, it/they would have to be quite the force to be reckoned if your original post speculation is true

do you know something/anything about the jersey devil that could add to your speculation?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by brindle

i don't know much about the jersey devil(s?) however, it/they would have to be quite the force to be reckoned if your original post speculation is true

do you know something/anything about the jersey devil that could add to your speculation?
If you ever encounter a jersey devil,you best make tracks quick.The jersey devil will swoop down and scoop you up,where you will be taken back to the nest where the entire family of jersey devils will feast on you.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by brindle

If you ever encounter a jersey devil,you best make tracks quick.The jersey devil will swoop down and scoop you up,where you will be taken back to the nest where the entire family of jersey devils will feast on you.

Can you please show documented cases of the Jersey Devil eating people..

top topics

join