It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Fulham dies (December 23, 2010) – leaves legacy of UFO/ET predictions.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2332065331a9.jpg[/atsimg]

In Memoriam

Stanley A. Fulham, a retired Captain from the Royal Canadian Air Force, died on December 19, 2010 after a battle with cancer. Fulham came to the attention of the UFO/exopolitics community with his recently published book, Challenges of Change, where he made a number of predictions concerning the appearance of UFOs and extraterrestrial life. His prediction of UFOs over New York City on October 13 attracted international media attention when unidentified objects did show up and were witnessed by thousands. The closure of New York’s three major airports on the same day has been claimed to be linked to the UFO sighting. He next set of predictions concerned UFOs appearing over Moscow in early January 2011, being followed one week later with UFOs showing up over London.

If UFOs do appear over Moscow and London, as Fulham predicted, then further predictions in his book will gain closer scrutiny. Among these is his prediction that UFOs will appear more frequently in 2011 culminating in a face-to-face encounter between extraterrestrials and major world leaders at the United Nations. He said in his most recent public statement on December 3:

More predicted UFO sightings over New York confirm ET will intervene in ecology.

Source1
Source2

This is the Retired NORAD officer responsible to accurately (I believe this really happened) predicts UFO appearances over major cities in october.

On October 13, several dozen UFOs were sighted over New York City. The sightings began around midday and lasted until early evening. They were sighted by hundreds, and filmed by witnesses and television crews. Multiple videos of the UFOs have been broadcast. There was no official comment from government authorities over the source of the UFOs that maintained a steady position for hours on end. The FAA said nothing showed up on radar and it had no advance reports of balloons being launched in the area. The October 13 sighting would be like so many other unexplained UFO sightings over major cities, except for one notable exception. Stanley A. Fulham, a retired NORAD officer, actually predicted October 13 as the date that extraterrestrial visitors would appear as the initial step in a process to educate the world public that we are not alone. Astonishingly, his prediction was validated by the mass UFO sighting in New York, as well as in other major cities. Could the New York UFO sighting on October 13 be the first step in extraterrestrials indisputably revealing themselves to the world public as Fulham claims?

Source

If you believe or not, what i want to say is:

Rest In Peace mate.

edit on 24-12-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Prior to his life in UFOlogy, this man was a WW2 veteran as part of a bomber crew fighting to defend the freeworld. Sad to pass away after losing a battle with cancer. RIP Captain (Retd) Fulham;

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i find the timing of his passing curious, as these past few days have been very intense for those in my circle in regards to personal / energetic shifts, future paths, and even esoteric realizations. i blamed it on the conjunction of the eclipse and the solstice.

now, i realize ATS isn't a fan of 'hunches', but 2011 'feels' like a significant year in terms of not only world events, but of our understanding of our place within a larger mystery. the 'energy' seems to be percolating, if you will. if his future predictions come to pass, things may get very interesting.

yup... i know, i know... sounds like a lot of new age talk, but it don't make the feelings any less potent.
and we know what old Ben Kenobi said about feelings.

in any event, RIP officer Fulham. thank you for your efforts to usher humankind into the next age.

PS wasn't dear ol' Blossom goodchild's prediction for the GFL for Oct 14th. well something certainly made an appearance on oct 13th 2010.

maybe she was 2 years and 1 day off. just sayin'
edit on 24-12-2010 by mythos because: changed the laughing face icon 'cause it creeps me out.

edit on 24-12-2010 by mythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gardCanada
Prior to his life in UFOlogy, this man was a WW2 veteran as part of a bomber crew fighting to defend the freeworld. Sad to pass away after losing a battle with cancer. RIP Captain (Retd) Fulham;

Yeh, I know.

But 13 october was crazy.

I am waiting for Moscow and London in January 2011.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm still a little skeptical about Oct 13th incident; but all will be cleared if the following future events in London and Moscow turned out to be true as predicted......man, I gotta reconsider his predictions.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Fulham’s latest prediction was given to him soon after the UFO appearance over New York City on October 13. This is what Fulham said:

A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.
B. This ‘display’ will be followed by a major display over London approximately seven days later.
C. Interventions will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these interventions is to increase mankind’s acceptance of the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and communicate, perhaps as early as next year (2011).

So, stay alert

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

We need face-to-face encounter ASAP
for too long we have recorded many many "weather balloons, Chinese laterns, RC airplanes, etc."

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oct 13 was interesting, Even what I believe was just balloons, still it was a fun day.
Do I think Fulham was legit in UFO's most likely not.
Do I think he was entertaining, yes
I can only wish him peace and his family condolence

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

13 october was not about ballons

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
here's where the governments of the world demand that everyone be chipped to unsure that illegal aliens don't get passed their screenings for the security and the future of mankind.....I predict

where did all those billions of rfid chips go? now coming to a mandatory vaccination for alien virus pandemic clinic near you

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
here's where the governments of the world demand that everyone be chipped to unsure that illegal aliens don't get passed their screenings for the security and the future of mankind.....I predict

where did all those billions of rfid chips go? now coming to a mandatory vaccination for alien virus pandemic clinic near you

of what are you laughing?

This is aff toppic or please explaim Better, why this comment here?.

edit on 25-12-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

the aliens are coming, the aliens are coming

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Ok, I see your point.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gardCanada

Nothing better that you civic dutty, but how much people can figth with this disease?

This Sir, open a large number of questiions.

if this real, of course. But I think he has some credit.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

I can only wish him peace and his family condolence

Me too

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
ETs will present themselves in UN?
the same UN filled with corrupted buerocrats
and leaders that brought the planet close
to destruction?

maybe they should ask for a seat in the council, so they can use veto

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Politics. You are rigth in some points.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I actually wanted it to be true, but even then very difficult, all the photo evidence besides the hoaxed jason diamond image clearly show yellow balloons.

From my experience channelers may get events and certain things right, but sometimes not 100% in the way that you'd expect!

edit on 25-12-2010 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

Yellow balloons?

I dont think that was yellow.

Channelers. Well, this is a good word.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
rik thurston is the channeler and main source of information for Stanley.

Yeah well that's what the evidence says,, but still I have to admit something about it really does bother me.

I know my gut instinct will be proven wrong in time when the predictions don't pan out, but if that little concession helps you sleep at night..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join