It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to publish 'sensitive' Israel cables

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

But isn't that what this very thread is about?
Also, no need for disclaimer, I believe it happened too, but I don't believe in locking up and ostracizing people who don't. With that, lets kill that off-topicness.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
hahaha, yah AFTER we all pointed out how suspect it was that israel got off so light.

damage control

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Well.. they didn't get off light (oh you must mean in the 1 or 2 percent of documents that we have).
I realize the irony here, but that's like saying "man the jews got off pretty easy with those star badges" on the first day of the holocaust. I guess that's why no one gives the words of a theorist a second thought they. They know the whole crazy story before the first day is done.

And it's not damage control, do you not think that people planning something like what you a
re suggesting in WL wouldn't have seen that coming? Some of you people are just damn dumb.
edit on 24-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Duffbots are out in full force after this bit of news.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is purely my personal opinion;

OK, I think that these type of cable will not change anything nor wake anyone up....no matter how sensitive they are; what we need now is the type of ATS cables, such as 9/11 incident, UFO, E.T. connection, JFK assassination, Watergate, Masionry and Illuminati's plan, Area 51, Dulce, Cosmic monthly reports, ....etc.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It seems that Assange will let us know something new and more shocking , i think Obama is nervous now.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Looks like we have a paid disinformation agent, people. Signed up just yesterday and already has several anti-Wikileak thread links in their signature.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Ellen15

Looks like we have a paid disinformation agent, people. Signed up just yesterday and already has several anti-Wikileak thread links in their signature.

You know this after only 7 posts.??
I think I'd wait a bit before calling that..

Surely their boss would be a bit upset with the lousy work ethics of a miserly 7 posts..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Sword, you have lost your wits.
Did you ever think perhaps they posted that in their signature line because it's DEBUNKED, as it says?
Go there and look, this user put up some good information and research.

edit on 25-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

How did you come to that conclusion? Looks more like anti-Beck to me.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
This is purely my personal opinion;

OK, I think that these type of cable will not change anything nor wake anyone up....no matter how sensitive they are; what we need now is the type of ATS cables, such as 9/11 incident, UFO, E.T. connection, JFK assassination, Watergate, Masionry and Illuminati's plan, Area 51, Dulce, Cosmic monthly reports, ....etc.

If you know someone on the inside with hard core data/evidence/document by all means encourage them to submit the data/evidence/documents to any number of organisations recently set up

Brussels Leaks

Indo Leaks

Israelileaks

Open Leaks

Rospil An extension of popular Russian blogger Alexei Navalny's website, he is actively seeking documentation of corruption in the higher echelons of the national government and economy

Tuni Leaks

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ackeiyword
It seems that Assange will let us know something new and more shocking , i think Obama is nervous now.

Afflicated newspapers associated with wikileaks (with many more now coming on board) print information informing the populus of what is found in the cables NOT Assange

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I don't think I'll be looking to MSM for Israeli leaks..
There are other sources with shall I say, just a little less bias

Right, if one truely desires to be alittle more informed we must seek alternative independent media outlets from around the world... which can be rather time consuming though lol

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

If I had info to leak, I don't know how comfortable i would feel sending it to any of those sites (especially israelileaks). Seems they could very well be any or all of those countries attempts to get info specifically about them (wouldn't send indo leaks to israeli and israeli to indonesia) leaked to them (so it can never be heard of again) rather than posting it at Wikileaks.
Not that they aren't legit, but these to me seem ten times fishier than WL.
I support WL send your info there, not to these.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Snippet:

Originally posted by DevilJinI am still waiting on the Russian leaks that were supposedly given to a news source in Russia recently.

The story broke out around the 23rd December.

WikiLeaks Joins Forces With Lebedev's Moscow-Based Newspaper Novaya Gazeta

Snippet:

By: Anastasia Ustinova and Ilya Arkhipov

Novaya Gazeta, the Moscow newspaper controlled by former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev and billionaire Alexander Lebedev, said it agreed to join forces with WikiLeaks to expose corruption in Russia. [end snippet]

Add to that ...
Rospil is a new leak website which joins many other new recently launched leak websites from around the world and with many more to come

Rospil is an extension of popular Russian blogger Alexei Navalny's website, he is actively seeking documentation of corruption in the higher echelons of the national government and economy.

Assange was finally released from jail late 16th December.
The following morning international media camped outside the manor early waiting for their first LIVE telecast interviews/reports with Assange for the world to watch while they had breakfast. The 'exclusives' and 'interviews' havent stopped since

I hope people arent expecting to see something steadfast within a matter of 3 days after negotations came through with the Russian Newspaper to specifically inform their populus of the related cables for their country, especially with the holiday season upon (christmas/new years)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Ellen15

If I had info to leak, I don't know how comfortable i would feel sending it to any of those sites (especially israelileaks). Seems they could very well be any or all of those countries attempts to get info specifically about them (wouldn't send indo leaks to israeli and israeli to indonesia) leaked to them (so it can never be heard of again) rather than posting it at Wikileaks.
Not that they aren't legit, but these to me seem ten times fishier than WL.
I support WL send your info there, not to these.

I never claimed I had any evidence/data or documents, some in here feel they might or prehaps know someone who does have hard core evidence/data/documents of some sort

edit on 25-12-2010 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Wasn't saying you did. If I said you it was because I was speaking to the reader in general. I replied to you because it was concerning the information you gave. Don't you think it's possible that governments might set up there own leaks sites to get people to leak to them instead of going to the big international leak. That way the leaks are never seen by foreign eyes and it (and the leaker) can be dealt with very quietly.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
Well if info were leaked to all these sites at once wouldn't it not matter which site the info was leaked to since a dozen other leak sites would have this info?

Why carry all eggs in one basket?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

I agree... However seeing the world sees the Wikileaks founder as a threat than he should release a mass flood of all info collected on all subjects before the world governments find a way to shut him down. Release everything about all the government corruption around the world concerning everything from the very real UFO threat to the US government bailout of corrupt companies still giving million dollar bonus's to company CEO's. I know that they do not want to give everything away but at the best they could expose the truth and give us the little guys a chance to shake our fists at our elected leaders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join