It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four MOSSAD Agents in World Trade Center Before 9-11" Doing Construction" (Photo Evidence)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello, I have less then 20 Posts, but i found an interesting video:

www.youtube.com...

I have searched the booked mentioned in the video with the ISBN Number, but did not find it.
Also the Publisher is not from Austria as mentioned, he is from Cologne, Germany.

But beside that it´s an interesting video :-)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Never heard of this before, interesting. What story did the plane hit? They lived on the 90th floor the video claims.

Embeding your video here:

And there was a book released about this?

Wow...
edit on 23-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here is the link he mentions in the video:

www.coreofcorruption.com...

Apparently he's doing an interesting documentary also

www.coreofcorruption.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
By the way I can post this in the 911 forums for you if you want and just make sure the credit goes to you.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
They lived on the 90th floor the video claims.

an odd claim since the wtc was not a residential building. offices only.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I was watching the first "coreofcorruption" link about the 4 art students living and working in the WTC when it abruptly stopped and went to "this page not found". I tried again and now it won't show any of the vid- straight to page not found. This guy might be for real.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Move this to the 9/11 forum.....I for one would like to get some additional opinion on this info.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

They were squatting there illegally.

Or so the story goes...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by robinthehood

The same thing happened to me - exactly as you said,
I reloaded the page and same thing. I cant get video to move past that spot!?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Would it be possible to squat inside of a busy corporate tower like the WTC buildings? I would suppose there are areas off and out of the way that people could go and set up shop.

These towers are very large after all.

Not sure what to make of this story just yet, but very interesting. Especially the claims about the originator of the information being harrassed and threatened before even releasing the info.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

There are pictures available online that the were allegedly taken by the israeli squatters.

You might be able to pull them up on google.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I want to know how this guy got all the photos and information, I mean if these people really were up to no good, do you think they'd leave evidence strewn about to be found?

Something stinks about the whole story.

Edit to add that i found the NY Times article mentioned in the video:

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 24/12/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They probably thought these were just some raggedy art kids who didnt pose any threat, especially being that they were squatters and not even supposed to be in the building.

If the pics of the workers turn out to match up with known foreign agents, this could blow the whole lid off.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

According to the article I just added above, they had permission to be there, a whole floor was donated to artists, gelitin included, to work in.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by robinthehood
I was watching the first "coreofcorruption" link about the 4 art students living and working in the WTC when it abruptly stopped and went to "this page not found". I tried again and now it won't show any of the vid- straight to page not found. This guy might be for real.

I think they had their video player setup to do a automatic redirect at a certain point in the video to go to their main website, and they hard-coded the target to index.php.

Later on, they changed the URL of their index page away from /index.php to /Home/tabid/489/Default.aspx and never updated the video or did a redirect from the old index to the new one. In my opinion this is a mark of a amateur web developer, not some kind of censorship. If you look at the footer of any page on that domain, it says "Powered by YourWebsiteExpress.com". Clicking on that link takes you to what I'm assuming is their web developer's website, which is pretty amateur/dated. They even claim to make an entire website in 48 hours guaranteed, it's no surprise that their own website has 79 validation errors.

Web development is a interest of mine, what can I say.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
How do we know they were Mossad Agents?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
How do we know they were Mossad Agents?

we don't

suppose they were corporate espionage agents.
perhaps given cover by the WTC Security or even the Ports Authority

they could have been monitoring any of the Trading or Financial Firms that had whole floors
and gaining priveledged information one could not get from just hacking into archives etc.

the 'payoffs' to either Security force, the WTC or the Ports Authority did not need to be on
the up-&-up... a bribe here or there with the proper person would suffice,
maybe thats why John P O'neil was hired as the new WTC security chief,
to undo a system that was operating illegally

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to think. I may actually buy the book. I think I need some perspective on what they were doing, where they came from etc.

I'm not convinced either way. I think this is a potential smoking gun if it's correct. Both towers "BROKE" / "BURST OPEN" when they collapsed within 10 floors of the 90th floor.

Very strange.

edit: I must add that as crazy as this sounds my vibes/intuitions/gutfeelings after seeing these pictures were very strange. Some of these photos did nothing, but some gave me some very intense vibes of secrecy and evil.

It felt like I was watching the Columbine tapes mixed with Dark Darks (a documentary about the secret underground of NYC where people live). Very strange, evil and secret, maybe it was the music.
edit on 24-12-2010 by wildshoetwt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Utter nonsense. It was an office building with no showers and, more important, a huge crew who would have noticed an unrented space being occupied by squatters. Simply impossible in a building such as this one was.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

In the spring of 2000, Gelatin and 14 other artists shared free studio space on the 91st floor, where the group's artmaking appeared to consist of building a clubhouse out of cardboard boxes.

They don't sound like illegal squatters.

The article continues on about how these artists created a balcony in one of the windows, that is what all the controversy is about, because they removed a pane of glass to do it, which is very dangerous as you can imagine.

As for no showers, well I disagree, it would make sense to have showers for workers in the building, many probably go to the gym or ride a bike before work and it would be a lot more convenient to shower and change at work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join