It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien with size 440 shoe among New Zealand UFO sightings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Alien with size 440 shoe among New Zealand UFO sightings

www.telegraph.c o.uk

A giant alien with size 440 shoes is among extraterrestrial beings encountered over the past 60 years, according to previously secret documents made public by the New Zealand Defence Force on Wednesday.
"I and my nephew actually witnessed one taking off," he declared.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 22-12-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8aa2530a0fdd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/889f16af4ac6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c041a1bc27e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2f1c3c6915c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24db88efc7f0.jpg[/atsimg]

A giant alien with size 440 shoes is among extraterrestrial beings encountered over the past 60 years, according to previously secret documents made public by the New Zealand Defence Force on Wednesday.
The reports, detailing "sightings" of unidentified flying objects and their operators, range from the downright wacky to the intriguing.
Accounts came from people in all walks of life, including air force personnel, commercial airline pilots and passengers on aircraft, and even a New Zealand prime minister took a close interest in one case.

The more than 2,000 pages of documents dating back to the early 1950s had not been due for publication until the year 2050, but were released after requests under freedom of information laws.
Many reports include sketches of flying saucers and aliens, one showing a human-like figure dressed in silvery material with a wide belt, helmet and visor.
One man wrote to a government department in November 1955 to say he had seen "many" flying saucers.
"I and my nephew actually witnessed one taking off," he declared.

The most detailed accounts were from pilots who reported mysterious lights in the sky, providing maps, positioning data, and drawings.
Among those is New Zealand's most enduring flying saucer mystery, dating from December 1978, in which the crew of a cargo plane reported seeing bright lights in the sky above the South Island coastal town of Kaikoura.
Their account was backed up by blurry footage filmed by a news crew for the state-owned broadcaster Television New Zealand.

Mysterious objects also reportedly appeared at the time on air traffic controllers' radar screens but no other aircraft were in the vicinity.
The reports show that the late Sir Robert Muldoon, then prime minister, took a close personal interest in the Kaikoura incident.
Investigators believed the lights of a squid boat could have been to blame but the case was never satisfactorily resolved.
Suzanne Hansen, a flying saucer researcher who has studied the incident, said last night: "It is obviously something we can't explain.

"We don't know what it is, but it is certainly something that is unidentified and non-conventional."
The documents show that every respondent, no matter how outlandish their claim, was treated with courtesy by officials.
While many reports were dismissed as the planet Venus, meteors, weather balloons, and even the Moon, one routine response was: "Thank you for the opportunity to look at your sketches.

"There are between 10 sextillion and 1 septillion stars in the Universe. That’s a large number of stars."

www.universetoday.com...

From a mathamatic­al perspectiv­e the chances of earth being the only planet with life are close to ZERO.

But this?

www.telegraph.c o.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't believe they saw a alien with that big of a foot..

Also how the hell did they know it was freaking 440 size that right there shows they are morons.

Couldn't it of been a size 80, a size 100, size 350, i mean
if were going to just come up with numbers
and fudge them numbers well we can not say we deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I read this today and thought it was interesting and entertaining. I am curious just how big a size 440 shoe is. If Shaq wears a 23, is a 440 almost 20x's bigger? Surely it is a metric measurement?
Could it look like this:

I found this bit from the article interesting too:

A man who in 1995 met the giant alien with size 440 shoes says the being told him that on dying humans ascend as hydrogen atoms. “You will remain in hydrogen form for 150 years. Then it will change to sodium.”

Looking forward to my post-death atomic experience. Turning into hydrogen sounds pretty cool but I don’t know how I feel about sodium.

Hydrogen huh? I wonder if any consciousness can remain harbored within that? This is definitely a new angle to me.
Maybe some New Zealanders can chime in on this event....

Peace,
spec
edit on 22-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Are you being cinic?

I dont know, most cases I can not believe. There should also be noted the level of education of the witnesses who many times are far from ideal.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

This is how the Gov "disclose" facts. To me, the case of the operation plate (Colonel Holanda Lima) is one of the best. France has done something. Chile too. UK has the forest case. But most cases I can not believe. There should also be noted the level of education of the witnesses who often fall short. But you know, better know about the story than to ignore it.

And the Pics are nice, btw.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Seems pointless to bring this stuff out now.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

A size 440 shoe would be about 36 foot long.

Sure they were feet or wings???????

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
looking at the state of the world, i still consider finding intelligent life to be zero.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Well, this is a great disclose to the people of new zealand, thanks to the government of NZ for this pearl.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

im sorry but i lmao when i read this thread ...440 size shoes? hahaha so we have aliens with clown feet?
second

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Not a clown, You now. a BIG clown. A clownZILLA

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
looking at the state of the world, i still consider finding intelligent life to be zero.

Thats what my ex-wife told me ALL THE DAMN TIME!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why governments bother to Disclose something like this?

I Think they want provoke laughter above all and discredit the subject.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

"Holy Cow Batman"! 440! Seems pretty strange! Maybe a tribe of them should emigrate to earth & make "Hush Puppies" & "The Athletes Foot" as rich as Microsoft & Ikea!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The Telegraph, seriously?

ls it just me or is there heck of a lot of coverage about UFO/alien topics in MSM of late?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gnostician

I dont know what they are trying to do.

Go Figure...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Are they sure it wasn't a size 420 shoe, because someone must have been high to come up with that one.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Those are some seriously big clodhoppers! For sake of comparison, The Jolly Green Giant only sports size 300. (Wide) Except in the case of loafers where he can squeak by in 280's.

Just wanted to add my expertise in this area.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join