It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to stop being abducted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I wear galic around my neck, seems to work...

What's that?

Garlics for vampires, my bad...

Seriously, as a depressive who suffers night terrors and other mental disorders (don't worry, I'm allowed real knives and forks still) I have to wonder about this whole 'being taken' subject. My worry and I've seen plenty of it on ATS is that some people just want to believe far too much, they become obsessive and in that state its quite easy to drop into sleep without knowing it and then create your own abduction.

I'm not saying it never happens but I do wonder of what percentage are faults of the mind.

As I say I do not rule it out, I've never had dreams of being taken, I have had dreams of seeing weird shaped UFO's flying in the sky many times but I know they were dreams only. I have seen to craft as witnessed by my wife but what they were is up to voting.

But, both my daughter and I have found objects under our skin, very tiny pellet type things like a cut off tip of a pencil, more worrying was I had mine for ages but my daughter had hers when she was not long born, both were identical, both could not be crushed by normal means that I tried.

So, we are back to the question, if people are abducted then why have no footage?

I still say that a lot of cases are more to do with state of mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
surely you recognize a pencil lead tip when you see it. why would you question that? it would have other indications as well, such as if skin grew over it, it might be discolored or worse.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You think that a civilization perhaps a million years ahead of ours wouldn't have the tech to screw with cameras and other equipement.

Also now you are talking the possiblity of muli-dimensional travelers and a 3d camera.

When you turn on a radio just because you are on station 101 doesn't mean station 202 doesn't exist, you just aren't picking up station 202 at the moment.

And there may be a station 20026 that isn't even on your radios frequency.

You do not see air yet you know it is there.

A closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge and knowledge protects ignorance endangers.
edit on 23-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Alienresistance? WTF?
Is this an Anti-Alien organisation...
lol they aren't even here yet and we already want to fight them.

I don't say that there haven't been abductions so far, but I think the hype about it is a part of a propaganda to make us fear "extraterrestrial life"
Once again, maybe a nice movie topic (I enjoy The X-Files), but for society it's just another fear-spreading.bull#.

And even if SOME Aliens did something really awful to humans... also other humans did something really awful to humans and we do something really awful to thousands of animals every day...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

You think that a civilization perhaps a million years ahead of ours wouldn't have the tech to screw with cameras and other equipement.
And a civilization perhaps a million years ahead of ours could also send down a drone to do the tests for them..something the size of a molecule verses grabbing them and taking them to some craft to poke and prod.
Like saying someone uses a transporter to go from place to place, then uses an abacus to count..if tech graduates, it does so together..
Matter of fact, a million year old civilization will seem far more like a ghost than a alien...I won't go into that much, but feel free to U2U me if your more curious about that.

Also now you are talking the possiblity of muli-dimensional travelers and a 3d camera.

When you turn on a radio just because you are on station 101 doesn't mean station 202 doesn't exist, you just aren't picking up station 202 at the moment.

And there may be a station 20026 that isn't even on your radios frequency.

You do not see air yet you know it is there.

A closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge and knowledge protects ignorance endangers.
edit on 23-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

A closed mind is not someone just closed to the paranormal explanation...its equally closed to dismiss any scientific "normal" explanation. I am open to non-mainstream answers to this stuff, I simply am asking for some solid evidence. Given the claim is extraordinary, such things should not be just accepted while mainstream understanding rejected because it doesn't fit your desire...

Worst case senario...some static appears randomly...but even the static can start to be studied somewhat.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Dear SaturnFX

If we consider that any of the UFO’s that are seen in our sky’s are of ET origin and a great number are seen, recorded on radar by professional people who are not supposed to be wack jobs.

So we accept that this is real.

Then it is only logical that these ET’s would study us.

Have a look at Doctor Lear, he has supposedly removed some implants from abductees.

Oh yes Fire in the Sky was the move made of the Walton case.

As for catching ET’s at it so to speak, they have at least a 1,000 years on us it ant going to happen unless they want it too.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
From reading/watching a ton of testimonies of sleep paralysis and alien abduction encounters, I (and many others) have concluded that they are the same beings. A camera would not be of much use unless it was modified to view either the uv or infrared spectrum.

Something to ponder: If these are just hallucinations, why do people around the world throughout time see the same entities? Statistically should not the experiences be random, but why is it always terrifying, why not ever pleasant? If it is just psychosomatic, why do the aliens/monsters appear agitated and even depart once "Jesus" name is used? Most of the testimonies are given by non-Christians and even Atheists, who pay no regard to Christ nor a supernatural realm, so why would this work in their mind? If they are aliens, why do they care who Jesus is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join