It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to stop being abducted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Anyone ever hear of Joe Jordan? He is a MUFON agent working out of FL. I stumbled across a presentation he made at the the Roswell UFO Festival Conference back in 08'

www.youtube.com...

His group runs a website

www.alienresistance.org...

Anyways, anyone ever notice that sleep paralysis (with evil entity, not just the paralysis) phenomena is eerily similar to alien abduction cases?

edit on 22-12-2010 by kingofmd because: vid ebbing noob

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that if you want to stop alien abductions, simply sleep with a time lapse camera on you...then once you feel you were abducted, check the footage.

come to find out, it was just a nightmare.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The aliens are connected to the inner world of our minds, in essence, simply imagine that you are living in a fortress and have special deflector beams that they cant land their craft on, imagine that you have special lazers in the walls so that they can't walk through the walls. Inside your mind is your own world filled with your thoughts and ideas, and the very fabric of your individual existence. When you know how to wall-off your mind, and how to sense changes in your mind, and thus rectify them, then you develop a resistance to abductions. Most of the abductions are by aliens from a higher plane of existence, some are good, some are not. However, the more dangerous ones are almost 3D - that is, they are like us with time distortion technology. They inhabit a strange world sort of like all the wormholes in time, in order to defend yourself against them, you have to be able to displace yourself from thier memory, in effect, preventing them from even thinking about abducting you. However, usually when people experience increaces in awareness, they also have to face a whole new set of challenges, and if you can get through them, if you can outsmart them, then you will end up having a very strong mind and a firm grasp on your self-awareness.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Dear SaturnFX

I find this too be an interesting subject, and there was one very good question asked by the woman there.

If all these people and there are a great many are suffering some sore of mental problem, whey are the doctors seemingly ignoring the problem???

I have listenered to the pros and cons and I do not have an answer, however I do not believe you can just put it down to sleep problems.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Fair enough...

but until one of these so called abductee's put a camera in their bedroom...then frankly, it could be just sleep problems..

Why is there no footage out there of it?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Dear SaturnFX

Well as I said incredible as it may seam it would appear that either a great number of people have a relative serious psychological problem or there is something to it.

So that is one hell of a lot of wakos in I guess your country.

My old man meet a lot of Gurkha’s during WW2 and he told me that the first thing you would know is waking up dead if they where to attack. Now just imagine what you could do if you had say 1000 years a head in tech. Now say 100,000 years ahead, their tech would seam like magic to us.

Also do not forget this was all witnessed in the Travis Walton case.

It looks like there is something to it to me.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by MAC269

Fair enough...

but until one of these so called abductee's put a camera in their bedroom...then frankly, it could be just sleep problems..

Why is there no footage out there of it?

I've often wondered that myself so I tried to figure out why.
One of the things that gets reported is their ability to interfere with electronics, so just having a video camera running would be pretty useless as would time-lapse photography if it was digital. Useless, but not totally redundant as you never know what might get captured.
What would be best would be a back up film camera, like a Bolex H16, with a trigger mechanism connected to a electro-magnet. So if the aliens do cut or interfere with the power, the magnetic field is broke and the camera begins to film
This would have to be set up without the abductee's knowledge though, just in-case the reports are true that aliens can read minds. Perhaps boxed up on a tripod and informing the abductee that the box is actually to measure electromagnetic interference or some such

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Barbed wire and fly paper strips soaked in anthrax or ebola virus hanging above the bed.

Banana skins on the floor...

There'd be DNA on the wires and some serious bed rest for the lousy SOBs when they got back to the ship with terminal illness and a sore back. Elegant huh?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Barbed wire and fly paper strips soaked in anthrax or ebola virus hanging above the bed.

Banana skins on the floor...

There'd be DNA on the wires and some serious bed rest for the lousy SOBs when they got back to the ship with terminal illness and a sore back. Elegant huh?

It's an interesting idea, but then you have to remember that some people experience themselves being lifted up from the bed, and if you're paralysed you wont be able to avoid the barb wire and fly paper. Also if you get out of bed in the middle of the night for toilet trip, you may run the risk of slipping arse over tit on the banana skins before flying backwards onto the barbedwire and flypaper. Although this wouldn't prove the existence of alien coming to bother you in the night, it would be one of the most highly watched youtube clips

This is all before you get to the problem of where you're going to get anthrax and strains of the ebola virus from without some serious looking men calling round to ask some serious questions. If you are committed to this idea, and I mean committed in all senses of the word, could I suggest as an easier alternative, to wipe the socks of someone who has athletes foot over the wire instead? Who knows - could be terminal to them!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Maybe an anvil over the door? As they tip-toe in quietly...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear SaturnFX

I find this too be an interesting subject, and there was one very good question asked by the woman there.

If all these people and there are a great many are suffering some sore of mental problem, whey are the doctors seemingly ignoring the problem???

Do we actually know this to be the case though?There would be a few things I would want to know before I could say that was true.

For example, how many abductees have actually asked a doctor to help them? how many of them would actually accept the answer a doctor gave them if it went against their own belief? How do we know that people aren't cured of this?

I have had sleep paralysis and I never put it down to anything but sleep paralysis, however if I had gone to a doctor convinced I was being abducted by aliens then how would they be able to help me

Me: I woke up in the night unable to move with an alien standing over me
Dr : Hmm it sounds like sleep paralysis, try taking these tablets before you sleep, they might help
Me: Nope it's not sleep paralysis I was on an alien ship and everything
Dr: Well illusions during sleep paralysis can be very convincing, have you tried a warm milk drink before bed?
Me: I came here to get help with my alien problem and you keep going on about sleep paralysis

Dr: I'm sorry I have run out of anti alien tablets at the moment, not much I can do. have a nice day

No one can force you to take medication unless you are locked up in an insane asylum,

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Maybe an anvil over the door? As they tip-toe in quietly...

Again, when you're half asleep, blurry eyed heading for that late night leak, you may forget that the anvil is there. Although you may be able to finally capture on video the small tweeting birds flying around your head as you lay there

I've attached a link to some other possible idea which may inspire you
www.youtube.com...
edit on 23/12/10 by Daisy-Lola because: Why not?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

There have been a half-dozen studies on abductees conducted by researchers unconnected to the field. In all studies, abductess have been found to be more prone to false memories, faulty recall and fantasy. They also feature higher scores on the schizotypal assessments. Basically, we have a test sample who are unreliable witnesses on medical and psychological grounds.

Although the testing has been according to good methodology and the results show significant differences in the abductee populations (compared to non-abductees), the discussion is less productive. The researchers work on the premise that seeing a UFO is an indicator of schizotypal traits/predisposition. This in itself will skew the results and ignores the long tradition of UFO sightings by multiple witnesses. As the scores are skewed; to a degree, so will the discussion and any conclusions.

A very informative video. Thank you.

Perhaps a hole sawn into the floor and covered with a rug? Beneath the hole would be a large wooden tub full of cold water.

I've a suspicion the greys have a cat-like aversion for cold water and can only imagine their response at a 12 foot fall into the waiting tub.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

The researchers work on the premise that seeing a UFO is an indicator of schizotypal traits/predisposition. This in itself will skew the results and ignores the long tradition of UFO sightings by multiple witnesses. As the scores are skewed; to a degree, so will the discussion and any conclusions.

That is a serious catch 22 there, thanks for the info!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

A very informative video. Thank you.

Perhaps a hole sawn into the floor and covered with a rug? Beneath the hole would be a large wooden tub full of cold water.

I've a suspicion the greys have a cat-like aversion for cold water and can only imagine their response at a 12 foot fall into the waiting tub.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

You know, that's funny because I used to be really afraid of the dark when I was a kid (about 5), and used to run to the bathroom in the dark. Once I had finished I would grab a mouthful of water and hold it in my mouth until I had sprinted back to bed. In my young mind I figured if anything had heard me going to the bathroom, and was now waiting patiently in the dark for my trip back, I would give it a face full of gob-water and whilst it was shocked, run like hell. Just so glad my parents were never waiting to use the bathroom next.

As for the hole in the floor, I fear it may end up being another Wile E Coyote moment.
I few other suggestions I would like to pre-empt you with include

• Rakes
  • novelty cameras featuring a 12 gauge shotgun
  • large weights with the load handily painted on the side in white writing
  • Mousetraps (although I don’t actually remember reading anything about aliens wearing boots – so slight possible idea there, just remember for you to wear steel reinforced toe-cap slippers)
  • Boxing gloves on springs
  • fizzing dynamite with a gift bow and a tag reading 'Happy Birthday Alien'

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I'm beginning to suspect you're making fun of me? How unfair.

Let me remind you, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil (aliens and so forth) is that good men (women and children too) do nothing."

Tacks on the floor?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

Anti-Abduction Technique No.14

Place a well-pumped-up inflatable "love doll" in your bed and you sleep under the bed.

Should you be woken by a loud "bang!" followed by a startled scream that could only come from a slit mouth, you'll know a pre-abduction probing has been attempted. Remain under the bed in silence until the lingering sulphurous smell has completely left the room.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm beginning to suspect you're making fun of me? How unfair.

Let me remind you, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil (aliens and so forth) is that good men (women and children too) do nothing."

Tacks on the floor?

I do apologise if I appear to be making fun of your obviously serious attempts at thwarting the nocturnal meddlers.

Tacks on the floor may work, as would the mousetraps mentioned above.
As I have children, might I also mention the idea of Lego pieces, which I seem to stand on always barefoot and never when I have slippers on.

Just thought of another to add to my previous list:

• Electrified door knobs

Perhaps, and this is just an idea, not to do this on Christmas Eve!

A puppy that is still being toilet trained could also be another thing to have around the house. Although this may not actually stop them, it may delay them long enough for you to get a baseball bat, and a small chair to stand on behind the door for when they come to collect you. You would be alerted by a sound coming from downstairs similar to following:

creeeeak!
Alien 1: WHAT THE FU.......!
Alien 2: What? What is it?
Alien 1: Oh Jupiter's Moons! Oh alien! its between my toes!
Alien 2: Will you keep it down? We've got a job to do
Alien 1: yeah but...Look, just pass us some of that kitchen roll will you?
Alien 2: you should look where you're going!
Alien 1: Well I wasn't expecting faeces from a small mammal to be inside the house was I?
Alien 2: (Sigh) Right, when you're ready?
Alien 1: Look I'm sorry! ....Phobos! That stuff stinks!.... Where's the bin?
Alien 2: Over there.
Large crash of pans and sounds of shattering plates.
Alien 2: What The Smeg Are You Doing?
Alien 1: Argh my spinal gland! I slipped in this water
Alien 2: (angry whisper) Will you keep it down? We're supposed to be an advanced species!
Alien 1: Deimos!....it's not water! Pass me the disintegrator ray. I'm going to shoot that smegging mammal!
Alien 2: We're not shooting anything- Got it?
Alien 1: Oh great, you get to shoot cows, but I cant shoot a wolf derivative
Alien 2: I shot the cow because we needed the cows anus.
Alien 1: ......Dude, you're weird!
Alien 2: I'm weird? I'm not the one sat in a puddle of piss!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Applause! That was a great post.

It saddened me to have to alert it for T&Cs violations describing some exceptionally unpleasant behaviour.

Down with this sort of thing.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear SaturnFX
You realize threads are more like slow conversations verses pen pals, right?

Well as I said incredible as it may seam it would appear that either a great number of people have a relative serious psychological problem or there is something to it.
No doubt there are plenty of psychological problems out there, however it would be lazy for me to say all cases of abductions = psychological issues..however, some most certainly are.

So that is one hell of a lot of wakos in I guess your country.
You have no idea how many nuts are here...I think its perhaps the food..or the water..not sure, but something is turning people into zombies. (simpsons?)

My old man meet a lot of Gurkha’s during WW2 and he told me that the first thing you would know is waking up dead if they where to attack. Now just imagine what you could do if you had say 1000 years a head in tech. Now say 100,000 years ahead, their tech would seam like magic to us.
Right. The concept itself isn't outlandish to me. I get it..extraterrestrials grab some people from a planet to study and tag in the same way we will grab some wild animal and do some tests and tag..it makes sense to me, however, until there is some evidence pointing to this happening, then all we have is words of people we don't know suggesting something very pop culture hollywood happened to them. If it was happening to me, I wouldn't expect peopleto believe me (even though I simply don't lie or exaggerate and am known for my word). Not that people would think I was lying mind you, but rather, misinterpretating the experience. I would then, if only for my own sanitys sake, try to get some proof, be it through photographs, or dust on the ground to show alien footprints, etc...whatever it took just to satisfy first off my own understandings, then finally once thats done, to put forward to others.
Consider how many books and "channelers" have come forth through alien abductions. From the Raelian cult, to Billy Meirs (both of which I respect more than the standard religions, however its still just a religion)

Also do not forget this was all witnessed in the Travis Walton case.
I do not know much about that case, I will look it up..is that the fire in the skys guy? (he was on ATS, wasn't he? maybe I do know about him if thats who your talking about)

It looks like there is something to it to me.

There may be...but until there is proof, then it will be just "looks like" verses is or isn't

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join